when Luhan gets .

I need you, my other half.

 

Luhan’s POV.

                “Someone looks so happy today…,” Lay said as we walked to our practice room. I smiled happily as I ruffled his hair. He was obviously annoyed as his perfectly styled hair was ruined because of me. “I guess something good happened at the dorm?” he said as he smirked.

                “Yeah, something special happened..” I said cheerfully. “Hell, NO! you did IT in our room?!!! Gege!!” Lay shouted, making Kris, who’s currently walking behind us laughed a little. “You did IT?” Tao suddenly joined the two of us. I can’t help but to blush crazily.

                “What do you mean IT??” I said, pretending not to know. “IT, Ge. IT.” Lay said as he wriggled his eyebrows. “Ah.. I don’t understand what you’re talking bout..” I said as I tried to leave the two, but suddenly Tao shouted. “, Ge! You made , did you?” I turned around to close that boy’s mouth. “What!! We didn’t! gosh! We just start dating!” I blushed shyly as I said it. Tao struggled to let himself go from my grip. And I saw Lay sighed in relief. “You haven’t..” he whispered slowly.

                “so what if you just started dating?” Tao asked as he looked at me curiously. “What kind of couple do IT as soon as they realized their feelings for each other?” I said, totally annoyed with the dirty mind sets my little brothers had. Tao smiled as he took Kris’ hands. “we did! In fact, we did it before we confessed we have feelings for each oth..” knowing that Tao was giving too much information about them, Kris quickly put his hands on Tao’s mouth to shut him up. “urgh. Keep that to yourself, Zi Tao..” Lay said as we finally entered the practice room.

                As soon as we reached the room, I can’t help but to find my lover in there. I was scanning the room from each corner. Baekhyun Chanyeol couple, checked. Suho taking selcas of him and Xiumin using the mirror, checked. Kyungsoo and Chen playing high note game, checked. So where is Se.. oh there he is, looking cute as ever.

                Sehun was looking in the mirror, fixing his perfect hair and tidying his clothes as he looked at me through reflection. He smiled shyly as he waved. I was going to wave back but suddenly someone block his view of me. you know who, don’t you?

                “Oh Sehun~~~~~” Kai said cutely as he wrapped his arms around my boyfriend, like he always did. Sehun was pinching Kai’s cheeks and smiling widely, right before once again he saw my reflection from the mirror, which I was looking a bit sulky. He let go of Kai’s back hug and smiled awkwardly to Kai.

                “you know, I was worried about you last night. Where were you?” Kai asked as he hold Sehun’s hands. “I was.. I was..” “He’s with me last night, why you asked?” I suddenly said, wrapping my arms around his waist, just like Kai liked to do. Sehun was surprised, but then he put his hands on top of mine before tilting his head to slightly touch my head. Kai smiled, as he pinched my cheeks. “nothing, was worried bout my Sehunnie here. Thank God you’re with him, Hyung. You’re his beloved brother anyways..” Kai said, and I can’t help but to feel slightly offended by what he was saying. He was talking like I’m just a Hyung to Sehun, and he still say that Sehun is his!

                That’s it. I’m so into lovey dovey mode with my Sehun now. I tightly hug Sehun on his waist, as I reached for his cheeks to kiss on them. Sehun was completely shocked at my sudden skin ship, I can tell from the way he talk. “Hy..hyung..” “Why?~~You like it anyways..” I said cheesily, hugging him tighter and tighter. I saw Kai was jealous, he tried to maintain his cool face. I started to tickle Sehun’s waist, which was the part where he got sensitive, and he started laughing hysterically and struggling to let himself go from my hug. Kai slightly laughed, most probably enjoying how cute Sehun looked as his bright smile was forming. But suddenly, my hands landed on something I shouldn’t touch. Both of us stopped laughing, and Kai was stepping backwards as Sehun moaned softly.

                “aa..hh,” I quickly removed my accidental hand on his crotch. I can see Sehun blushing madly, and Kai gulping his saliva hard. I can’t deny how suddenly I was, hearing Sehun moaned, and I guess Kai was too. I laughed awkwardly, right before I gave him another kiss on his forehead. “That was cute, Hunnie..” I said again, receiving a light smack on my chest by Sehun. Kai walked away from the two of us, sighing loudly, and sadly. ‘Yeah, . Sehun’s my man.’

                “You were a bit naughty today, Hyung..” he said, still blushing. “Oh, you like it don’t you?” I said, teasing him. “You never show me your naughty side before…” He said, scratching his head cutely. I went closer to his ears, whispering. “you would never believe how naughty I can be.” He laughed a little, and whispered back to me. “I can be more naughty than you, Hyung.” “Then, show me.”