14. it's an update, yay.

I need you, my other half.

 

LUHAN’S POV

Tut. Tut.

Who’s calling me right when I’m sleeping??

Tut. Tut.

~Oh Sehun~

Wh..what? oh hell no, I’m not going to answer this!

                Right before I was going to turn off my phone, a text message arrived from Sehun.

“Hyung.. answer the phone please…”

                I was sure I’m going to turn off the phone the time he called, but really I don’t have the heart to do that. Once again, he send a text message.

“Hyung, I know you don’t want to talk to me right now..but please. Let me meet you near the restaurant. I wanna tell you something.. please!”

                I won’t go, Oh Sehun. I knew you’re going to reject me once again.

“Hyung, at 2PM. I will wait for you, okay?”

                I sat down on my bed, thinking deeply. Should I go? But if I go, what would happen? If I don’t, what .. ah, my head hurts. I stood up immediately, taking my bath as I decided to go and meet the boy that I dearly missed. ‘, I got nothing nice to wear!’

                It was near 2PM, and my heart beats fast. Without myself knowing, I was sweating hard. I was literally shaking, gulping my saliva, my lips. As the time gets near, suddenly, a heavy rain hits outside. ‘ah, no!’ I thought to myself. It was getting heavier in seconds. ‘Sehun wouldn’t be there..’ I thought to myself. Sehun has always hated rain, he would do anything to stay away from rain.

                Guessing the so called meeting was cancelled, I lie down on the sofa, resting my mind that had been running wild for this meeting. I sighed, thinking on how things would happened if I really met Sehun just now.

Tut. Tut.

                I woke up from my sleep as I realized I received a phone call. I checked my phone, it was Kai. But it was too late for me to answer it. I wanted to call back, but suddenly Suho called me.

“Hel..” I can’t finish my words yet..

“Hyung!! Is Sehun with you?” suho sounded somewhat in rush.

“No.. why?”

“ah , where the hell is that boy! It’s raining heavily! And his mom called, he’s not home yet … he don’t answer his phone… “ I can’t even hear what Suho was saying anymore, as my tears filled my eyes, dropping my phone on the floor. I quickly ran out from the dorm to search for Sehun, without bringing myself an umbrella.

                “SEHUN-AHHH!” I shouted as I arrived near the restaurant. I can’t see things clearly as the heavy rain blocked my view. ‘No sign of Sehun here..’ I thought, as I searched again. I was crying hard, I was worried sick. ‘What if something happened to him??! It’s all because of me!!’

                “OH SEHUN!!!” I shouted once again, hoping he could hear me, wherever he was. Too bad, I guess my voice wasn’t that loud due to the stupid rain. But then, I saw something near the bus stop. I went closer and I saw a shoe. I was sure I saw this shoe somewhere, then I realised.. it’s Sehun’s! I was totally in shock, I started imagining things, bad things about Sehun.

                As I walked around the bus stop, I saw someone near the bushes. I came closer, and I saw him. Yes, him. OH SEHUN!

                “Sehun-ah!!!” I shouted my lungs out. I saw him bleeding, like he was punched on his beautiful face. He was drenched wet as the rain hit him. I can’t help but to cry hard. He looked like he was in so much pain. I quickly covered him with my jacket to prevent him from the heavy rain.

                “what happened, Sehun-ah???!!!!” I shook his body lightly to make sure he was still alive. He coughed a little. “I.. I was robbed..” he whispered slowly. I realised his wallet, his phone was not with him. “Why don’t you run away?!!” I shouted angrily, thinking of how things could get worse if he got stabbed or what.

                “they were 5 people…I can’t…” he said weakly, right before I decided to piggy back him, going to our dorm. 

 

*okay, so the poll's closed. the answer is C, not too ty, just going to be a little bit in this fanfic. but things can change, right? (lol what am i sayin haha) thank you for your participation and comments. keep on commenting and do subscribe if you haven't. ^^*