Yes. I did it.

I need you, my other half.

 

Luhan’s POV

                I punched the mirror in front of me once again. I don’t care if my hands are bleeding crazily. I didn’t hurt me. it really didn’t. Sehun’s slap hurt more.

                I don’t cry any longer, I’m tired of crying. I’m tired of being like this. i really want to stop being like this, being such a . I knew what I did to Kai was wrong, I admitted. But what hurts most, Sehun. He doesn’t care about me. not like he cared about Kai.

                I tried to calm myself down. I looked at my bleeding hands. I turned around, looking at how my shared room with Lay turned to chaos once again. Surely Lay would be angry if he saw this. but I don’t want to care about that. My heart hurts, that’s all I know.

                “G-ge?” I know who that was. “WHAT THE FUC- GOD, you’re bleeding!” Lay shouted out loud, running towards me. he quickly removed his shirt, bandaging my bleeding hands using it. I did not move, I let him do the bandaging while he was mumbling curses.

                “Sehun and I..” I whispered all of a sudden. Lay looked at me as his hands were still busy cleaning the blood on my hands. “We fought..”

                “Em..” Lay hummed as he finished bandaging. “Kai did this, right?” I said while looking at Lay. Lay looked at me for a while, but then he looked somewhere else, refusing to meet his eyes with mine. “He did, right? He hated us dating. He’s jealous.” I started sobbing again. Hard.

                “W-why??! Why would Kai did this?!” Lay hugged me tight, trying to stop me crying. “w-why can’t he let us be happy?!!” I cried out loud, my head hurts. All of a sudden..

                Lay kissed me softly on my lips. I did not respond, I was too shocked to do so. I stopped crying immediately. After a few seconds, I pushed him away. “W-what’s that for??”

                Lay pushed me to the bed forcefully. I yelped in pain as he pinned me to the bed, my hands were still bleeding through the bandage. “Yi-Yixing!”

                “I’m done with this, Luhan. I’m done with you and Sehun.” He whispered lowly, making me shivered in fear. “Wh-what do you-“ He kissed me hard on my lips as I struggled to let go from his forceful grip. “Let me go!” I shouted in between his kiss. I kicked him hard on his stomach.

                I finally got away from him but he quickly gripped my wrist again. I fell back to the bed as he topped me. He sat on top of me as he kissed me on my lips, this time was a bit soft.

                “Don’t blame Kai.” He kissed my neck, pinning my hands on top of my head. I tried to get myself away, but I was too weak to be compared to Lay.

                “I did this. all of this.” I gasped in shock, and due to Lay’s knee on my crotch. “I wanted to be with you, Luhan. I liked you.”