11.

I need you, my other half.

 

“What’s wrong??! I tell you what’s wrong!” I said as I pushed him hard to the locker. I looked at Sehun’s face, he was trembling in fear. He never saw me like this, in anger. But what was more shocking was..

                I kissed him hard on his lips. He was completely shocked, he doesn’t move. I roughly kissed him, with my hands pinning both of his wrists tight, above his head. I bit his lower lip harshly, and he yelped in pain.

                He tried to let go of his hands from me, but I was stronger, and believe me, I don’t know where I got that strength from. He was moving, trying hard to let go from my rough kissing attacks. I pushed him hard against the locker, I can hear him in pain as his back hurt.

                I can feel his tears against my face as I continued to kiss him, biting him on his lips. I felt like a beast. I don’t know I have this side of me, a beast side. “Hy..ung,” he said in between the kisses. “Sshh,” I replied before adding, “imagine that I’m Kai..” it hurts me a lot as I said that, but I don’t know why I said it though. After a while, I felt like what I did was wrong. I parted from him, gasping for air. His eyes were filled with tears, and I can see blood from his lips, as I bite it hard just now. ‘It’s the second time I made someone bleeding..’

                “Hy..Hyung…” he said as he put his hand on his bleeding lips. He was trembling in fear, I can see him shaking. “you got it now, don’t you?” I asked. He doesn’t even look at me, he was crying hard. “what..what’s all this Hyung?” he sobbed. I sighed.

                “I like you, Oh Sehun..” he looked at me, his eyes were filled with tears, and confusion. “Wh..what?” he asked. I sighed again. “I love you. More than a friend should.” “Hyu..hyung.. I..” “I know. You like Kai. See that’s the problem..,” I said as I laughed awkwardly.

                “Hyung, I don’t like Kai in that way..” he answered after a while. “Then, how about me?” I asked straight forwardly, I don’t want to be in this kind of situation any more. “Hyung, I don’t like guys..” he looked at me straight at my eyes. “I’m not gay, Hyung..” he said again.

                “That’s.. a bigger problem..” I said silently. “So you really don’t like me then?” “Hyung, I like you, but.. not this way..” he answered carefully. I smiled bitterly, “I’m sorry Sehun.. I shouldn’t..” I said, as I walk away, leaving Sehun.