the day.

I need you, my other half.

 

He tried to open his eyes, but he can’t. the light was blinding him. He tried to open his eyes slowly, and adjusting to the light as he blinked as many times as he can. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Luhan, eyes closed, right next to him on the edge of the bed.

                He can’t remember what happened. He only remembered that he was supposed to meet this boy, and rain fall down heavily. He was trying to find shelter but 5 men came and punching him hard on his face and stomach. They took all the things that Sehun had in his bag, leaving injured Sehun in the bushes. He seriously thought he was going to die, right before he saw an angel came and saved him. Angel named Luhan.

                “Oh! You’re awake?” Luhan said as soon as he woke up. He rubbed his eyes slowly, trying to wake himself up from the sleepiness. He was tired, he had never taken care of someone like this before.

                “How are you feeling, Sehun-ah?” he asked as he put his hand on Sehun’s forehead, to check whether his temperature has cool down. Thank God, he was no longer having a high fever. “Okay.. I guess..” Sehun replied shortly. Luhan was somewhat nervous at the sight of Sehun, who was looking at him all the time.

                “Great.. emm.. would you like some porridge? I’ve cooked some..,” he said as he let go of his hand away from the younger’s forehead, but Sehun quickly grabbed his hand. Luhan immediately blushed as their hands made contact. He turned around to see what’s going on. Sehun was already sitting, no longer lying on his bed.

                “Hyung, we need to talk..” Luhan flashed a smile, trying to let go of Sehun’s grab slowly, not trying to hurt the boy. But Sehun was firmly gripping his wrist. “Hyung.. please..”

“You don’t have to, Sehun-ah.. I knew it already..” he said again. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding what the older was talking about. “Hyung, wait. Please listen..” Luhan gulped hard. He sat down next to Sehun, but he was getting more afraid. ‘what if he took back what he was saying right before he fainted?’ he thought deep down. He was happy to hear what Sehun said right before he pass out, Sehun was saying that he loved him. And even if the younger doesn’t remember, he was satisfied enough. It was the best thing that he can hear from the boy.

“Hyung.. I.. I..” Sehun took a deep breath, his dry lips over and over again. Luhan was closing his eyes tightly. “Hyung, I love you!” Sehun slightly shouted, and Luhan blinked for god knew how many times.

“Hyung, I am so sorry.. I really don’t know what love is until Baekhyun Hyung told me. You know. I am still new to this…” he said, as he let go of Luhan’s hand, slowly rubbing behind his neck.

“and then I realized..,” once again he took both of Luhan’s hands and lock it with his. Luhan was blushing shyly, his cheeks turned red. “I felt happy whenever I saw you, Hyung. There’s no reason for me to be sad when you’re around me. I felt warm inside every time you smiled to me.. and that day, when you decided to change your dance partner to Lay Hyung, I was.. torn deeply inside. I thought you like Lay Hyung..”

Sehun raised Luhan’s chin up, so their eyes can meet. Luhan was not smiling at all, in fact the older was sighing loudly. “”Are you sure?” Luhan asked, as he stared directly at Sehun, before adding, “You sure you don’t confused this feeling you got for me as only a Hyung of yours?”

Sehun furiously shook his head. “No! I am sure Hyung. Coz, when you.. kissed me, even when you do it roughly, I felt happy. So happy, Hyung. I can’t stop thinking bout.. bout the kiss. I smiled like a fool when I think of your.. your lips.. I really really do love you, Hyung.”

Luhan smiled a little, seeing the younger blushed as he talked about the locker room incident. “Sehun-ah.. I..” right before Luhan was trying to finish what he was trying to say..

Sehun cupped Luhan’s face as he kissed the older on his lips sweetly. Luhan was shocked. He was crying, again. He felt so happy, words can’t describe it. he finally got the boy of his dreams, Oh Sehun. Luhan quickly wrapped his arms around Sehun’s neck, responding to Sehun’s kiss, so that there are no gaps between them. Sehun caressed his Hyung’s hair, while their lips never left each other.

Luhan was getting excited, he Sehun’s bottom lip, asking permission to slip his tongue inside. Sehun was new to this, so he doesn’t know how to respond. Luhan quickly broke the kiss. “What.. what’s wrong?” Luhan was afraid Sehun’s going to change his mind, about loving him more than a friend. But Sehun was actually inexperienced with the kissing stuffs.

“No, Hyung. No. I.. just.. don’t really know how to kiss.. this is my second time after the day you kissed me in the locker room..” He said as he blushed slightly. Luhan pecked the boy’s forehead, loving how cute and innocent the boy is. “Don’t worry. You got a lot of time to study kissing..” he said playfully. “Teach me, Hyung..” he replied, making both of them blushing madly.

“Only if you promised to love me, only.” Luhan said as he kissed the other boy’s neck, leaving trails. “Hyu..ung.. I have no one but you..” he said in between his slight moans. “especially Kai.” Luhan said as he stopped kissing the boy. “Hyung, i.. I told you he’s just a…” Sehun was trying to explain more, as he his lips which is his habit. Luhan can’t help but to fell for the younger’s iness, and once again attacking Sehun’s lips, without waiting for the boy to finish his words.

Sehun was not ready for his Hyung’s attack, but he responded well. He pulled Luhan to lie down to the bed, once again lips not leaving each other. Luhan was on top of Sehun, but then the two broke the kiss as they were panting for air. Luhan rolled to Sehun’s side, and Sehun quickly rest his head on the older’s shoulder. Luhan wrapped his arms around his lover, and he kiss Sehun’s hair.

“Hyung…” “Emmm?” Luhan pushed the younger’s hair back to see him in the eyes. “How did I end up wearing your clothes?” “You fainted, remember? So I put my clothes on you..” “Hyung! You saw me ???!” Sehun shouted slightly as he lightly hit the older on his chest. “Yah, Oh Sehun.. I don’t have a choice! Besides.. it’s.. it’s.. not a great sight either!” he stuttered. “You liked it, though..” Sehun mumbled softly.

“Oh Sehun..” Luhan said after a while. “Ne, Luhan Hyung?” Sehun answered cutely, receiving a pinch on his cheek. “Would you.. be my lover?” Luhan asked shyly. Sehun blushed, but he still replied playfully. “Tell me you love me, Hyung.” “yah.. wh..what? I told you before!” Luhan protested. “I want to hear it one more time~~~” he replied with aegyo. “AH! I love you, now be my boyfriend, or else..” “Or else, what, Lulu Hyung?” hearing Sehun playing around him like that, he gave up. “Nevermind..” Sehun quickly pecked his Hyung’s lips lightly, before saying.

“Luhan Hyung. You are my first love. There’s nothing in this world that I have wished rather than to have you as my boyfriend. I would die to be your boyfriend Hyung.”

Luhan kissed the other boy once again, this time it was slow and sweet.

“Thank you, Oh Sehun..”