exo 12.

I need you, my other half.

 

After Debut

                “Few more hours then I’ll be there, Sehun-ah..” I said, comforting the younger. He’s been whining about missing me, and how much he hated me for leaving him alone.

                “Hyung, please come home! A month felt like a year!!” he said cutely, and I can imagine how cute he looked when he said it. I smiled, my heart fluttered at the thought of having Sehun in my arms once again.

~             ~             ~

                “Welcome home, brothers!” Suho shouted as soon as we arrived at the dorm. I was about to answer him, but then, Sehun ran towards me and..

                He kissed me roughly on my lips, his long hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to feel his raging love. I couldn’t help but to kiss him back, as much as I missed him. I can hear the members around us asking us to get a room, or something like that, but I just want to kiss Sehun and I can’t stop.

                He broke the kiss, landing his lips on my forehead softly as he murmurs, “I love you, Luhan.” I smiled widely, hugging him tight whispering “Sehun-ah, I love you.”

                “I took a good care of him when you’re not around, right Hyung?” Kai’s voice from the back shocked me, but then I quickly kicked him hard on his . “I saw what you did with my Sehun, Kai. But don’t dream to have him because in his heart, it’s always been me.” I said out loud with confidence, receiving a grin from Sehun as he whispered, “good job, babe.”

                “Well, this is great. Our family is back, and our love birds too.” Suho said, but I then I saw something else that was more interesting than his speech. Suho and Kyungsoo, holding hands and smiling shyly around each other..?

                “Okay, tell me, Suho. What did I missed?” I asked as I went near to Suho and Kyungsoo. He was nervous, I can tell, as he stepped backwards a few times, hands holding Kyungsoo’s when I came near him.

                “W-what do you mean?” he stuttered. Sehun chuckled as he whispered to me, “surprise, Hyung.” I looked at him, confused. He signalled Suho to tell me something. Suho cleared his throat, looking at Kyungsoo once again, tightening his grip on the younger’s hand as Kyungsoo nodded nervously.

                “H-hyung, he’s my other half..,” Suho slowly whispered, as I shouted in joy. “FOR REAL?? I’m so happy for you, Joonmyeon-ah!!!” I said as I hugged both of them. “For how long?” I asked curiously. “e-em. The day after our first debut..,” Kyungsoo answered carefully. I smiled, as I lead them to the chair, while holding Sehun’s hand tight.

                “you know, we got surprise too.” I signalled Kris, as he winked to me. “Introducing, Exo-M newest couple, CHENMIN!” Chen was looking at us, eyes wide, shocked. Xiumin laughed a little, as he hold Chen’s hand, “It’s about time for us to tell the other brothers, right?” Chen’s face turned red in a second, smiling cutely as he nodded.

                “So, we got HUNHAN, TAORIS, CHENMIN and.. and KYUNGHO now?” Suho smiled as he asked, we nodded happily, seeing each of us got partners and someone to love. I hugged Sehun tighter, as he kissed my lips lightly.

                “Hey hey! Don’t forget the ultimate couple, BAEKYEOL!” Chanyeol’s loud voice came from the kitchen, with cake on his hand, written ‘EXO 12’ on it. Tao immediately dragged Kris to Chanyeol, excited to see there’s his favourite food with Chanyeol, and Kris can be heard whispering, “Don’t eat too much sweets, not good for your health.” And Tao pouted cutely, I knew with that Kris would definitely lose. “I-I baked that.” Kyungsoo said as Kris asked, receiving a kiss from Suho, showing his thankfulness.

                “I have decided to tell the world that I am dating Baekhyun, but he asked me to wait at least till everyone’s here. So I guess I tell them on his birthday!” he chirped happily. Baekhyun came out from the kitchen, and as soon as he arrived to the living room, he quickly hit the taller boy lightly. “Not gonna happen.”

                “Umm. Well.” Lay suddenly talked as he sat down next to Kai. Kai grinned a little. “We, too, got announcement to make.” He said, eyeing me. ‘I knew this.’ I thought as I winked to him.

                “Kai and I. W-we..” “Dating? We knew.” Chanyeol said, as he feed Tao a slice of cake, and Kris kept on saying not to give too much to his baby. “It’s okay, he likes it, right Tao?” Baekhyun said as he fed Tao himself. Everyone seemed not to care about Kai and Lay awkward announcement, till Suho said to listen to what the two got to say.

“We’re not dating. We’re just..” Lay said, as he looked at Kai, who’s currently looking at his feet. “in a relationship..” “What’s the difference, Yixing-ah??” Suho said, laughing.

“well, we don’t really know how to say this to you all, it’s embarrassing!” Lay said, hiding his face behind Kai’s back, as Kai himself burned down in embarrassment. “How did you guys realized you got this feeling for each other then?” Kyungsoo asked curiously.

“Well, I’ll put it this way. Kai had been there for me during my darkest hours.” He said, as he looked at me, then flashed a smile. “and I realized both of us got a lot of in common.” This time, Kai was looking at Sehun, then to me. I understood what he was saying. The thing in common, loving us, heart broken by us.

“I guess I turned to Lay Hyung whenever I got something bothering me, since we knew each other during trainee days.” Kai said, placing his hand on Lay’s thigh. Both of them looked at each other for a while, then smiled lovingly to each other.

“AWWWW. You guys are so cute!” Chanyeol screamed, as he went to KaiLay couple, hugging the two of them tight. “Let me hear you say I Love you to each other..” He said again. Lay choked himself as he heard Chanyeol’s word. Kai face turned red as he shook his hands vigorously, rejecting the idea with all his might. “aww, please just once!” Chanyeol said as Baekhyun dragged him away from the two newly-dating couple.

“Okay, so everyone’s dating now?” Sehun said out of the blue, making me surprised. I turned to him, smiling as I nodded. “I never thought EXO is full of gays.” He joked, and a sudden flying pillow hit him on his head. It turned out to be Lay who threw it. “You’re one of the first gay in EXO, Sehun-ah.”

Sehun laughed cutely as he turned to me. I smiled back, kissing his cheeks lightly. He pushed my hair back, kissing my forehead. “I’m happy we all got someone to love, Hyung.”

“I’m happy that I got you, Oh Sehun.”

~             ~             ~

“the cheesiest of EXO couple, HUNHAN.” Kai shouted loudly, hearing the HUNHAN couple sweet talking each other. “You’re jealous? Coz Lay Hyung didn’t say things like that to you?” Sehun said daringly, kissing Luhan again. Kai chuckled slightly, “We don’t have to be all lovey dovey okay? We’re the chic couple.” “whatever~~” Tao said, still munching the cake that Kyungsoo baked.

 “stop eating that, Zi Tao. You’ll get diabetes.” Kris said as he tried to drag Tao away from Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were non-stop feeding the maknae of EXO-M. “You’ll get diabetes, and die.” Chen said as his hipster instinct came out suddenly, but quickly apologizing as he saw Kris looking at him with ‘that’s not funny’ expression. “Don’t look at Chen Chen like that.” Xiumin said as he hit Kris lightly on his chest.

“Does it taste good, Tao?” Kyungsoo asked caringly, and received a happily nodding Tao. “You did great, Omma.” Suho whispered, kissing Kyungsoo’s cheeks again. Chanyeol smiled, as he hugged Baekhyun tight. “How lovely is this, huh Hyunie?” “Yeah, all bunch of lovely gays living in one dorm. Lovely.”

“Hey, Kai.” Kai turned around and saw Lay behind him. “What is it, Hyung?” He asked sweetly. “I-I love you.” All of a sudden, Lay tiptoed and kissed Kai on his lips lightly. Kai was surprised, Lay was burning red, embarrassed. Kai smiled shyly, kissing Lay back. as they broke the kiss, Kai whispered. “that was.. indeed, cute of you, Hyung. and I love you too.”

“Aww, they’ve kissed!!” Luhan shouted cutely as Sehun laughed. The two were embarrassed, but still, maintaining their chicness. Sehun kissed Luhan once again, this time, sweetly and full of romantic-ness.

“Hyung, this is boring.. let’s do something..else.” “Like what, Sehun-ah?” Sehun was burning red, his lips numerous times.

“Something. On the bed. And this time, I still tops.”

 

 

finally I have finished this Fanfic. Thank you for all your supports, comments, subscriptions. I had fun writing, and I hope you guys had fun reading it. i love you guys, thank you for supporting me. ;_____; i guess i'll see you guys soon? for those SeKai shippers, please do read my upcoming fanfic of SeKai. (shamelessly promoting myself kekeke)

 

Kamsahamnida, thankyou, arigato gozaimasu, terima kasih, merci.