beyond imagination.

I need you, my other half.

 

-in the practice room-

                “Hy..Hyung!!” Sehun shouted loudly as he saw Chanyeol was wearing a bandage on his head. He ran towards the older, cupping Chanyeol’s face worriedly. “What happened??”

                “He got..,” Baekhyun was really going to spill things out, about Luhan hitting his boyfriend, but Suho quickly blocked his mouth. “I.. I uh. Fell down…?” Chanyeol lied. Sehun shouldn’t know this, all of them agree to never tell the remaining members about the problem that happened in the dorm.

                “Hyung, you should be more careful, you know??” Sehun said, as he held the taller boy’s hand. “Yeah, Hyung. You always ended up hurting yourself,” Kai joined as he hugged Sehun from the back. right at that time, all of the members entered the practice room, and one boy felt deeply hurt, once again. Seeing Kai and Sehun in that position, made him feel like killing himself.

~                                                                                                             ~                                                                             ~

Luhan’s POV

                As soon as I entered the practice room, with my mind set on forgetting Sehun, I saw Kai hugging him from the back. can you believe it? just as I thought to forget the two of them, they were acting lovey dovey again in front of me! God, why??

                “Hyung, keep calm..” Suho said, as he held my hands tight. I nodded, sighing loudly. “Luhannie Hyung~~~” I knew that voice, I really really knew who that was.

                “Hyung~~” Sehun called me, but I pretended that I can’t hear him. He went closer and hug me from the back. I was shocked, I harshly let myself go from his hug. He looked at me, his face was full of confusion.

                “Why, Hyung?” he asked, clueless. I forced myself to smile to him, but really, I can’t. “No..nothing..” I said, as I walked away from him and went to sit next to Lay.

                He tried to follow me, maybe still curious on why I treated him harshly today. But Kai stopped him, and asked him to practice dancing together. He looked at me one more time, smiling sweetly. But I ignored the smile and put on my mp3 player. I can predict his face when I ignored him. But I can’t hide my emotions. I might end up hurting him more if he knew why I am acting like this to him.

                “Don’t push him away, Ge.” Lay said as he put on one of my earphone in his ear, sharing my mp3. I looked at him, I felt like crying. I’m weak, I know. I cried a lot, I know about that too. But I can’t help it, when I ended up being in one sided love. Lay hold my hands tightly, “Don’t cry, Ge. Just don’t.” I nodded weakly. ‘I won’t.’

                My dance partner today was Lay. I refused as Sehun asked me to be his dance partner, like we usually were. “Why?” he asked, and he looked hurt. I pretended to smile, but I don’t know what to say to him. Thank God Lay helped me. “Hyung wanted to teach me some dance moves. Team up with Kai.” He nodded, weakly going to Kai, as Kai held his hands tightly, showing how happy he was getting Sehun as his partner. I felt sorry for pushing him away, but I can’t be close to him. I might die.

                I wasn’t feeling hungry. Even when I danced hard today, maybe with all of my emotions. Most of the members went out to eat, and I told them I don’t feel like eating. D.O looked at me curiously, but Suho quickly drag the young boy away, so he won’t ask a lot.

                “Hyung.. you’re not going?” Sehun asked as he suddenly stood in front of me. I shook my head, faking a smile. “I’m not hungry..” “wanna go and eat at the Chinese restaurant again, Hyung?” he asked with a smile on his face. I suddenly felt sad, hearing him bringing the past memories, when I thought he liked me too. “Hyung..what’s wrong?” he said as he tried to cup my face, but I stepped back, avoiding any skin ship with him. “I gotta go..” I said as I walked away from him, and went to our locker room, to cry.

                I cried a lot, my head hurts. I know I shouldn’t be like this. Weak, cry-baby. I would be such a disgrace to my family. I really feel like going back to China. I really can’t see Sehun anymore. my heart hurts, like it was torn apart. Seeing him with Kai, made it worse.

                “Hyung…?” Sehun suddenly appeared at the door. I was shocked, I don’t even realized he was there. “Sehun..?” I wiped my tears, but I guess he can hear my voice was shaky. He went closer and stood next to me in the locker room. I want to move away, but he stopped me. the two of us were standing next to each other, our backs leaning on the locker.

                “Hyung…” he said, breaking the silence between us. “tell me, what’s wrong..” he asked. I shook my head. He looked at me with worried face. “Hyung, don’t be like this..” he said as he tried to hold my hand. But I refused once again, and I can hear him sigh.

                “Why are you avoiding me?” he sounded a bit angry that time. I can’t look at him. “What did I do to you, Luhan Hyung?” “Nothing. Nothing Sehun-ah.”

                “Then, why are you avoiding me?” he hold my hands, and this time with force. “You got problems? Tell me..” “it’s nothing. I told you!” I replied, annoyed. “Hyung, how am I supposed to help you if I don’t know what’s wrong?” “You don’t have to help me, I’m fine!” I slightly shouted, causing him taken aback in surprise.

                “Please Hyung. If I did something wrong, tell me. then I can fix it,” he tighten his grip on my hand. I was on the verge of annoyance, I can feel myself burning with anger. I tried to let myself go from his grip, but he was strong enough to hold on.

                I couldn’t stand it anymore. I stood in front of him and pushed him hard to the locker. He was surprised completely, he let go of my hand. I forcefully held him on his shoulders, as his back hits the locker hard.

                “What’s wrong??! I tell you what’s wrong!” I can hear my voice trembled with anger, as I did something beyond my imagination.