Bad news for lovebirds.

I need you, my other half.

 

Sehun’s Pov

“Kids!” our manager was standing near the door of our practice room. He looked like he was not in the mood, not the usual happy, nagging like a mother kind of Hyung.

“Yes, Hyung?” Kris Hyung replied politely, stopping us all from continuing our practice. We were divided to 2 groups since 2 days ago, the day when our manager told us about M and K thing. We practiced following our own groups, and I like it so much, since I got to be Luhan Hyung all the time. Although, I can’t help but to miss Kai who’s practicing next door, since we’re both used to do anything together.

“Go to the next practice room. I got something to tell.”

We all went to the rooms where the K boys were practising. I hold hands with Luhan Hyung all the time, as he taught me some Chinese words that would be useful for our debut. Then I saw Kai at the corner of the room. He looked at me, and I smiled to him, waving my hands. But he didn’t reply my smile, like he used to do. Rather, he sat next to Lay Hyung who was currently looking at.. Luhan Hyung?

“I got a few news on your debut. 1, Kai. You will come out in the 1st teaser 2 weeks to come. We have prepared the dance choreograph. 2, we will be recording songs starting this week. So you guys should do well in Vocal Lessons.” All of us smiled happily, knowing that our debut is near. It has finally working on.

“and oh yes. 3rd, Sehun and Lay.” I looked at our manager Hyung curiously. “what’s wrong?” Luhan Hyung whispered next to me, as I shook my head, completely clueless.

“Both of you, exchanged of teams.” I tried so hard to understand what our manager was saying, but.. “WHAT??!” Luhan Hyung shouted out loud, making me realized it was what I thought it was.

“don’t you understand? Sehun is in K, Lay is in M. the company changed the line up.” Our manager went out right after he told us. I was completely shocked, I can even stand on my own feet. I tried to look at Luhan Hyung, which I bet would be crying.

“WHAT THE IS THIS?!” to my surprise, Luhan Hyung was in fury. His eyes were filled with anger, he gripped my hands tight, too tight, making me whimpered a little. But still, I was afraid of Hyung’s anger state. It’s not my first time to see him in this kind of condition, and I knew how evil he can be when he’s not in the mood.

“Luhan-ah. I knew it you’re angry but..” Xiumin Hyung tried to calm him down, but Luhan Hyung throw ‘I’m gonna kill you’ look to him, making him stop talking.

“. !” he cursed, dragging me somewhere, which end up to be our CEO’s office. I can’t explain how I felt, I was sad, I was. I wanted to cry, but I was too shocked. I heard Luhan Hyung cursed some more, saying something, or probably cursing in Chinese, which I can’t understand at all.

He barged in to our CEO’s room, dragging me inside. Our CEO was surely shocked with the sudden action of Luhan Hyung, but then he calmed down in a split second.

“Oh, Luhan. I guess your manners are gone.” Our CEO said sarcastically. I bowed down, apologizing for the sudden ‘visit’, but apparently Luhan Hyung was still in his anger mode. He looked at our CEO with stern eyes. I tried to stop him, pulling him backwards so that we leave the room immediately, thinking this is such a bad idea.

“Why?!” he shouted. “What? What, why?” our CEO said calmly. “Hyung, don’t act like this! We’ll get punished.” I whispered, scared.

“what’s with the sudden change with the line up?!! Sehun was supposed to be in EXO-M!” he shouted once again.

“Not this AGAIN. Why do I keep on getting these kinds of complaints from you kids??” our CEO scratched his head, sighing deeply. “Now you’re gonna threat me too, don’t you?”

Both of us looked at each other, confused with what we heard. “Now you’re going to leave SM too, Luhan?”

~are you curious who made our lovebirds separated?~