Luhan's hard work, Sehun's painful back.

I need you, my other half.

 

Both of us were panting heavily, and I can see Sehun’s face was totally tired, and he seemed to be in pain. We were both lying down at the couch, me on top of him. The locker room was totally hot, and I can’t believe that we actually did it. we made love.

                “Does it hurt a lot?” I said as I planted another kiss on his lips. His breathing was still unstable. He shook his head slowly, but I can see he was faking a smile. “it doesn’t hurt much, hyung.” I pushed back his hair, wiping sweats on his forehead with my hands, looking directly to his beautiful eyes.

                “I’m sorry, Sehun-ah.” I whispered slowly, as I sat down, no longer lying on top of him. He was still lying down, probably his back hurts after all that we did. He sat up a few seconds later, hugging me from the back as he whispered to my ear, “Why, Hyung? Do you regret doing this with me?” I turned around, and quickly cupped his face. “NO! I.. I would never regret making love with you! I really love you, and words can’t describe how happy I am to have you with me..” he smiled slightly, wiping sweats on my face.

                “It’s just.. I’m sorry that I hurt you like this Sehun-ah..” I said again, holding his hands tight. I still can’t forget how painful he looked as we made just now. he was crying! Once again, I made him cry. He was shouting in pain, and that’s what made me felt sorry.

                He kissed me on my forehead, going down to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist, our bare chests touched each other. “Don’t be sorry, Hyung. I love every moment of it.” he said, breaking away from the kiss. “You sure did. You moaned out loud.” I said, making Sehun laugh in embarrassment.

                We both stood up, wearing back our clothes that were all on the floor. I looked on my phone, checking the time and apparently I got 14 miss calls from Lay. God, it has been 1 hour late for practice. And how am I going to practice after all the hard work I’ve done? How about Sehun? He can’t even walk properly. I started to feel uneasy, afraid that Sehun would blame me for his back pain.

                “em, Jongin-ah..” Sehun answered his phone as he went near to me, combing my hair by using his hands. I smiled as I buttoned his jacket, fixing his hair a little bit. “I was.. busy.” He said, winking to me. I smiled as I went to the sofa once again, sitting down to wait for Sehun to finish his phone call. “we are coming..” I can hear Kai’s voice shouting ‘WE?’ from the phone. “Yes, we. Luhan Hyung and I.” Sehun said, and I can’t help but to feel happy that Sehun told Kai that he was with me. “we were doing something. But we’ll be going back to the practice room now. See ya.” He said as he turned off the phone, walking to me, and reach for my hand.

                “Let’s go back, love.” He said, pulling me up. I wrapped my hand on his waist, walking side to side with him, as we leave the locker room, happy smiles on our faces.