Liar.

I need you, my other half.

 

“Hyung, where are we going?” I asked, trembling in fear as both of us leave CEO’s office. Hyung didn’t reply me, but still he mumbled some words in Chinese. I don’t want to make him more angry, so I followed along quietly.

                “KIM JONGIN!” Luhan Hyung shouted as soon as we arrived in the practice room, making Kai who was still sitting next to Lay Hyung, jerked back, shocked.

                “What is it, Hyung?” Kai responded, looking at both of us. Not letting his grip on me go, he took Kai’s hands too, and brought him out with force. “He-hey, what’s wrong?!!” Kai shouted slightly, dragged together with me which end up to be the locker room. Yes, the locker room with memories.

                Luhan Hyung pushed Kai to the door as soon as he slammed it. all of a sudden, he punched Kai on his stomach.

                “HYUNG!” I shouted, trying to stop Luhan Hyung from punching Kai. He pushed me away, hard. I fell to the floor. I saw Kai winced in pain of the sudden punch.

                “Wh-why…” Kai whimpered, as Luhan Hyung lifted his chin up. “YOU! You did this, right?!” Luhan Hyung’s voice echoed in the room. Kai looked at him innocently, showing how clueless he was.

                “Don’t act like you don’t know about this! I knew you did this! You went to the CEO and asked for Sehun to be in K! I knew it! you motherer!” Another punch landed on Kai’s stomach. I stood up immediately, blocking Luhan Hyung from Kai with all my force.

                “Hyung, please stop! Don’t hurt Kai!” I shouted loudly. Luhan Hyung was full of force, even when I blocked him with all might, he tried his best to let go.

                “I don’t know anything about this, I swear!” Kai replied as he was on the floor, a small amount of blood appeared at the corner of his lips. He curled himself, obviously in a lot of pain. I couldn’t stand seeing my best friend in this condition. Quickly, I went to him to help him sit up.

                “YOU LIAR! I knew you did it, its obvious! You want to separate us!” Luhan Hyung shouted once again, ready to kick Kai on his face but I shield Kai’s body using mine, making him stop. “Hyung, stop this nonsense!!”

                “Why are you protecting him?!! It’s obvious he did this to separate us, Sehun! He liked you, that’s why! Well, too bad for you ! Sehun and I are dating!” That’s it, I thought. That’s enough.

                ‘PAK’. the sound echoed loud in the room as I slapped Luhan Hyung hard on his face. He didn’t move a bit after I slapped him, but I can see how trembling he was. he didn’t even look at me.

                “ah. I see.” He said slowly, going to the door while his hands on his red cheek, which the cheek I slapped him. “You don’t even care, don’t you Sehun?” he said, leaving me alone with Kai, whom I thought might be blacking out right that moment.