Phone Call.

I need you, my other half.

 

“He’s..Oh, he’s on the phone right now~” he said, as I gulped hard. ‘On..the phone? Me?’ I was so shocked, that my hands were shaking vigorously. You, you have the same feeling as I am, Sehun-ah.

                “Hyung, Kai’s on hold!” He shouted nervously. ‘K..Kai??’ I thought to myself. “What?!!” “Kai’s calling me now.. gosh, right when I’m talking about him! Oh, let him be!”

                Wait..what? right when he’s talking about him..? he was talking about Kai? Wait, I must be hearing things wrong.

                “So who’s the person that you were talking about?” I asked impatiently. He sighed, before replying to me. “Jongin. Kai.”

                My heart was literally torn apart. I can hear it. I can feel it. I was crumbling. Tears running on face immediately. I put my hand on my chest, it hurts badly.

                “don’t think differently though Hyung… I mean, I really like him.. but it’s not like a love kind of thing..” “emm..” “Hyung, I’m not gay..” “Yeah..” “Hyung??”

                I really can’t talk as my tears were flowing crazily. My head hurts, it’s like I’m going to die. But still, I wanted to know, why. Why he likes Kai. And not me?

                “Wh..why Kai?” “emm.. he.. he cares about me, I guess?” he sounded like a girl, talking about a guy that he dearly likes. ‘I care about you too, you fool. Why!?’

                “I..I see..” “Hyung, it’s not like I’m going to date him or what, okay.. it’s a weird feeling though, to actually like him more than a friend..”  ‘Shut up, Sehun. Just shut up. You don’t even know how I felt right now, and you still saying things like that.’

                “You like him more than a friend, right Sehun?” I said, as I clenched my fist tight, my tears dried. “I..guess??” he chuckled. ‘you still dare to chuckle??!’

                “But then, Hyung.. it’s not like I’m in love or what. I just care about him more than a friend should.. you got it right Hyung?” “Yeah.. I got it. Don’t worry.” I controlled my feelings that time. But if I continued to hear what he was going to say, more likely to say things about Kai, I would seriously shouted angrily.

                “Go on and answer Kai’s call..” I said, still controlling my emotions. “He’s going to call again anyways Hyung.” He said coolly. “Yeah. And you will like it to death, aren’t you?” “Hyung, what are you…oh, he’s on hold again..” he said, showing that Kai called him again. “Bye, Sehun..” I said, and I can’t hide how sad I was when I said goodbye. “Hyung, promise me you won’t think of me differently, okay??” “Emm..” “Bye, Hyung~ Goodnight! Sleep tight! See you tomorrow, and I love you Hyung~~” ‘I hoped that you really do love me, like how I love you..’ “Goodbye, Oh Sehun.” I said. ‘goodbye, to all the memories and imaginations that I have, that is  love you.’

                With that, I cried the whole night, and fell asleep. That was, right after I threw everything that I can get a grab onto, and turning my room into one big mess.

 

 

~I’m sooo sorry that it had to be this way~ life’s not that easy for Luhan to get his love Sehun, right? Right?(please say yes..) don’t be mad at me or cryyy tonight. (Especially you who wanted to cry in the corner, yeah you… kekeke.) Do comment and subscribe, please. Thank GYU (and sorry once again). ^^~