To the resque

Forbidden Love

The sun was coming up. You and Kevin were standing at the beach. You had no plan or whatsoever. The two of you waited as Ryo and his followers arrived. The members were in a big cage in a car. "HEEYOUNG! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" Soohyun yelled. You ignored him. "Jacket off! Just to be sure.." Ryo said smirking. Kevin helped you as you putted your jacket off. You stepped forward. "Let my friends go.. And we make the deal." You said. Ryo smirked, "Scared we won't keep our promises?" ".. Just do as i say.." You said. "You have no will. If you don't listen your friends wont survive...Come over here." He said. "DON'T!" Xander yelled. You stepped towards him. He grabbed your arm. "Let them go..." Ryo said. One of his followers opened the cage and let them go. "Just one question!" Kevin said, "Why do you wanna have her?" He asked. "Haven't you notice? She's special. She isn't any other vampire!" His hand carresed your cheek. As it reached your chin he grabbed it, Making you face him. He stared into your eyes as he smirked. You just stared back. "You'll be perfect for my collection.. after my investigation ofcourse.." He smirked. You pulled your chin loose and looked away. You wondered, Why doesn't he smell like garlic, just as L is? He pulled you to the cage and threw you in. Kevin was about to attack. So were the others "I knew this would happen." Ryo smiled. The followers opened their jackets, The jackets were stuffed with Garlic. Kevin fell back, So did the others. Ryo looked at you, "You're mine now..." He smirked. As he was about to close cage someone yelled, "STOP IT RIGHT THERE!!" Ryo turned around. "L?!" He yelled. "Sungjong.. and Lee Hi are there too.." You said soft. "Who says YOU'RE going to get this treasure?" He yelled. You looked at him. Ryo looked around. His followers were too busy with the vampires. As Ryo was looking around in panic, L winked at you. You smiled slightly. You kicked Ryo and tried to run away. L drove his car infront of you, "YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" he jumped out of the car and grabbed your arm, He locked you in the back of the car. "WHAT?!" Ryo yelled. "You should have been quicker!" he smirked. Kevin stood up, "OH MY GOD! IT'S L! LET'S RUN!" he yelled to the others. The others looked at him quite confused. Kevin quickly winked. They all stood up and ran away. Ryo looked at L. "You don't think i'm gonna let you go like that, hmm?" Ryo glared. L stepped into his car. "Thanks for the catch. See you later, little ryo.." L smiled and drove away. "I WILL GET YOU! I SWEAR!!!" Ryo yelled. L went full gas to his house. You looked at L. "Why did you decide to safe me after all?" You asked. "I told Lee Hi and Sungjong the story, and they came up with this awesome idea.. I fooled Ryo, Caught his catch, And my image stays up. Now i will just let them think you escaped from me, And everythings good." He smiled. You slightly smiled. Sungjong remained quiet. So did Lee Hi. You just sat down and waited till you were at his house. He lifted you in the elevator and not long after you were at his house. L shut all the curtains and made sure no one could watch. He opened the cage and let you out. "L-hyung Shall i make some tea?" Sungjong asked. "Sure, Make some for Hee Young too." He smiled at you. 

Soohyun was walking through the room, impatiently. "Are you sure Kevin?" He asked for the 1000th time. "I'm sure.. Trust me and HeeYoung..." Kevin said while sitting on the couch, Not being sure either, Even though he acted like he was sure. "Sora wasn't there.. Right?" Xander discussed. "What could they have done with him? ..." Dongho said stressed out, "Ah man!" He yelled. "Keep it cool, Dongho, We will find Sora. We have to.." 

"So .. they took your baby?" L asked. You nodded, "They took Sora away from us.. and i have no idea where he is.. I just can't find him." You said soft, looking sad. "Normally if hunters steal babies, they will train them to become the next generation of vampire hunters..." He said. "But he's half vampire himself!" you said. "ofcourse. But he won't know if no one tells him, Right?" L said. You took a sip of your tea and started coughing. You took your spoon and fished a piece of garlic out of it. "What is this?!" You asked half coughing. "What the hell! Sungjong!! Did you put that in her tea?" L yelled angry. "Woops i guess it fell in.." He said innocent. L turned back to you. You looked at Sungjong he smirked evilly at you. "Ah.. i'd better get going.. Before you get in trouble.." You said as you stood up. L nodded. "See you soon.. Heeyoung." He smiled as you left. "Hyung ... why are you being so nice to her?" Sungjong asked. ".. i don't know.. Maybe i started liking her.." L said looking at your cup of tea.