Dongho - The past is the past

Forbidden Love

Dongho Sighed. "It's boring!!!" "what's boring?" kevin asked. "Life in this school!" he said again. They were sitting on the rooftop of the school. The sun was shining while the two boys were sitting in the shadows. "Be happy, You don't have a crazily freaked out fiancee at your side!" Kevin sighed, "It man! we were good friends untill last week. And somehow she seems crazy in love with me, almost like she TOLD her parents to do so.." Dongho patted Kevin's shoulder. "Don't worry, You just have to tell them about your feelings. I'm sure they will understand. at least stop avoiding her!" "No they won't Dongho... You don't understand my parents." the bell ringed. "Let's go back to class" kevin said as he stood up and so they went back to class. 

"Guys, We have a new student. She just arrived here and is gonna follow the rest of the semester, she's all the way from Japan. Please let her feel at ease" The teacher explained. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Hi" The girl said while bowing. Dongho's mouth fell open. Kevin saw it and poked him a few times. Dongho shook it off, smiled at kevin and looked to the girl again. "Lee Hi, You can sit there, Behind Dongho in the corner." She thanked the teacher and walked to the place. "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" She said cutely to Dongho. He felt his heart drop. "Okay, let's start with Mathematics!.." the teacher started. And so the day went on. 

After school Kevin started to tease Dongho. "Ya! Dongho! what was that? Your mouth almost reached the floor!! Hahahah!" He laughed loudly. "Sssh! not so loud!!" Dongho looked around a bit worried. When he saw no one he let out a sigh of relief. "She's frigging cute!" He told Kevin. "Well she doesn't particullary look bad.." Kevin felt Dongho's stare, "Hey, Don't worry! I will back off! i have a fiancee! AND i'm a full vamp.. you know.. I can't love humans." He said "..b-but can i?" Dongho asked. "You're still half human, Don't worry. You won't get someone like Uee."  he sighed loudly. "I'll help you to get to know here, Believe me!" Kevin smiled assured. His smile disappeared when Uee ran to him "Ya! Why didnt you talk to me!!!" "Gotta go!" Kevin smiled and started running away. Uee followed him and bumped into Dongho, making him fall on the ground. "AH! Ouch..." Dongho was lying on the floor. "That girl, Why does she even hate me that much.."  He sighed. "You Okay?" he heard a voice ask. He looked up and saw Lee Hi. "A-ah .. Hee Li.. I .. i mean Lee Hi. ... Ehh.. Hiiii~"  She smiled. "Hi Dongho" "You know my name?" He shook a bit. "Ofcourse! You sit infront of me in class" She laughed and helped him up. He laughed awkwardly. "Anyways, I have to go home! See you tomorrow Dongho!" She said as she ran away smiling and waving. Dongho's cheeks were fire red. He slowly started walking home. 

The next days went by flawless. Nothing much happened between Dongho and Lee Hi, However, they had small conversations. One day as Dongho entered the school he saw Lee Hi standing infront of her locker, Her cheeks were pink colored. As she saw Dongho she flinched and quickly walked away. Dongho looked dumbfounded. In class she didnt talked a lot either. She kept sitting behind him, looking at him. Kevin noticed her and smiled creepy. Kevin passed a note to Dongho. "Let's meet at the rooftop after school!" Dongho looked a bit confused at the note. Kevin never told him to meet there like this, He looked at Kevin. Kevin just smiled. Dongho mouthed "Ok" at Kevin. Kevin looked back at his book and smiled. 

Dongho was waiting on the rooftop. "Dang Kevin.. You only said you would go to the toilet!" He sighed. "D-Dongho?" He heard a voice call for him, as he turned around he saw it was Lee Hi. "L-Lee Hi!" He shook a bit. She smiled shyly. "W-what.." Suddenly it came through. 'Kevin..' He thought as he stood there, without moving. ".. I.. I found your note.. Do you really feel that way?" She looked at him. ".. Uh.. well.." Dongho said a bit awkward. without knowing what was in the note, how could he possibly answer, However.. he did had an idea what COULD be inside. ".. I like you too!" She suddenly said! "What?" He asked. ".. I like you too." She looked right into his eyes. Suddenly she kissed him. First shocked, Dongho's eyes were wide open, however, He eventually gave in and kissed back. 

This was the start of a romance

 

 

NEXT>