The Dentist

Forbidden Love

 

It was night, Kiseop was going through town to find his prey. He saw a girl, She was checking him out. "Perfect" He mumbled under his breath as he walked towards her. "Hi there, Cutie" He said while smiling.  "Well hello there, Mr Hot" She said back, seducing. "Are you lost?" He asked her. "Depends, If you take me home, Then i accidentally am." She said back. "Then.. .Shall i bring you home, shorty?" He asked. "Please.." She said back. He took her hand and walked into an alley. "Oops, i think i lost my way too" Kiseop looked at her while softly pushing her against the wall. She smirked and her hand went over his back. He came close to her lips. His head went to the side and he kissed her neck. His tooth started to grow. He bit her neck. She arched back. Her head softly touched the wall. Kiseop was about to her blood when he suddenly felt pain through his mouth. His mouth flew open again and he let the girls go. She slipped against the wall, to the floor. Kiseop took a medicine and putted it in . He let her swallow it and went away. The girl fell asleep and forgot what happened. 

 

Kiseop came home, his hand on his jaw. "What's wrong?" Soohyun asked as he saw Kiseop. "Nothing.. It's just, I found my prey, I was about to bite her, Then suddenly a pain shoot through my mouth. I couldn't even drink her blood properly." Kiseop said annoyed. Soohyun walked towards Kiseop. "Open your mouth." He said. "What?" Kiseop looked at him. "Just listen to me, okay?" Kiseop did as Soohyun said and opened his mouth. Soohyun stared inside. "… Kiseop.. let's take a walk together~" Soohyun faked a smile. "What?" Kiseop asked confused. "I'm thirsty too, you know, but i'm bad at finding preys, Help your hyung okay?" Soohyun asked him. "umm… Okay?" Kiseop just gave in, not knowing what would happen next. Soohyun and Kiseop started to walk. Half way Soohyun suddenly said: "Ah, There's something on your back! Wait let me get rid of i---" Soohyun grabbed Kiseop's hands and pulled them together. Kiseop tried to escape, but it was too late. "ooh! Look!" Soohyun said, "That's a coincidence! A dentist!" Soohyun pulled Kiseop with him. "De-de-dentist?!!! NOO!!!" Kiseop started to struggle even more. "You had a gape in your tooth!! Someone has to check it! It's the special VampDentist! Just come already!!" Soohyun yelled at Kiseop while forcing him to the dentist. "Nooo!! I don't wanna!" Kiseop tried even more to get away. "LEMMEGOOO" he cried out. Soohyun smirked. He tugged Kiseop against him and ran into the dentist clinic. He turned Kiseop around, so he was in front of him and had his arms around Kiseop's waist. Kiseop gave up. It was no use. "This is a immediate case. Is Dr. Mordney here?" "Yes, You can take the left door." the woman smiled. Soohyun smiled back and entered the room. "Take your seat!" Dr Mordney said. "Ah, It's not for me! Kiseoppie's turn this time." Soohyun pushed Kiseop on the chair as Dr Mordney applied the belts around him. "Why the belts!!" Kiseop screamed. "Because other wise you would run away!!!!" Soohyun and Dr Mordney said in Unison. Kiseop pouted. The dentist opened his mouth and looked in it. "Ah, i see what's wrong." The dentist started to do things in Kiseop's mouth while kiseop kept struggling. Soohyun just watched from the side. After a while they were done. The Dr let go of Kiseop and Kiseop immediately ran to the door. He tried to open it but it was locked. Soohyun thanked and paid it. He took Kiseop's hand. "Now, shall we go home together?" Soohyun smiled. Kiseop acted a bit distanced towards Soohyun. "I'm sorry! But now it is solved! No more pain." Soohyun smiled as he took Kiseop home. Kiseop's mouth hurt and he was pissed off. When home he immediately ran towards his room and hid in the darkness. "What's with him?" AJ asked. "Ah, I took him to the dentist, He will come around eventually, let him be for now." Soohyun smiled. "Woa, You're the only one who can get him to the dentist, isn't it?" Hoon looked admiring. "Yup~ He always fall for my ruses! " Soohyun said satisfied. Soohyun putted on the television and started watching it.
 

 

Dongho's choice> Next
Kevin's choice> Next