Temporary crush?

Forbidden Love

 

The weekend ended fast and it was time to go to school again. You slept home alone this night but couldn't close your eyes for even one second. You looked damn tired. "Hee Youngaah~~" Xander hugged you from the back, When he saw your dark circled he shocked. "What happened to you?" He asked. You continued walking to the classroom "I couldn't sleep." You said sleepy. "Why not?" He asked wondering. "The neighbors were pulling a party. I asked them to stop, but they didn't listened.." You sighed. "They didn't listen?" Xander frowned. You nodded. "normally my dad would scold them, but i'm just not powerful enough for that." You sat down on your seat. "Worst thing is that probably tonight they will do it Again!" You sighed. The lesson started and Xander paid attention to the teacher while you fell asleep in class, behind your book. In the break Xander woke you up. "Shall i get the boys to here for once?" he asked you. You looked at him. "It's not necessary, You can go, I'll stay here." You smiled and closed your eyes again. Not long after you woke up because of girls screaming. You looked at them and followed their gaze. You saw Kevin walking towards you. You smiled. "ah.. Kevin-Oppa" You sat up. Xander followed him. He took a chair and sat next to you. "Are you okay, Hee Young-ah?" He asked cute. You softly nodded. "Just a bit sleepy." You smiled. Kevin looked at Xander. He shrugged. "Hee Young-ah .. I'm gonna bring you home." Kevin said to you. "Aniyo, I have to follow the lesson." You said while yawning. "You cannot follow the lesson asleep." He chuckled and took your bag. He took the key out of it. "Xander, Can you bring her bag after school?" The whole class was staring at you. Xander nodded and Kevin lifted you from your seat. You looked at him. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall" Kevin laughed cutely. You smiled and pulled your head against his . He left the classroom, Leaving your Jaw dropping classmates behind. "Kevin.." You said tired. "Yes?" He asked sweet. "How do you know where i live?" You asked. He smiled. "Xander told me when i said i would bring you home if needed." You smiled and fell asleep. That evening you woke up again. You still were tired but had enough energy to walk to the living room. You were pretty hungry too. When you walked in you saw Kevin watching television. "Ah, Kevin" You smiled. "Good evening, Moonlight" He smiled at you. "Moonlight?" You asked. "Haha, Well Humans call their loves Sunshine, But i prefer the moon so for me you're my moonlight" He said. You smiled. "I cooked food for you." He stood up and walked to the kitchen. You followed him. "I hope you like it!" He putted a plate full yummy food on the table. "Woa.. It looks so good!" You cheered. He sat down and let you eat it all. After you finished it you hugged him. "Kamsahamnida~~" you said happy. Suddenly hard music started to play. You pouted. "Not again.." You sighed. "Wait here, I'll go talk to them." Kevin smiled and went to the neighbors. Before the door closed the music stopped. Kevin rang the bell. A man opened. "Hi, I was wondering, Could you please NOT play music tonight? Hee young can't sleep if you do so. Then she will have to skip lessons again and i have to carry her home again." "And who are you? Her teacher?" The man laughed. "No, I'm her boyfriend. If you don't listen to me, bad things might happen tonight." Kevin smirked. "What ever." The man closed the door. Kevin walked back. "and what did they say?" "I told them if they don't keep quiet tonight, Bad things might happen." He hugged you. Not long after the music started again. "Hee young.. i want you to join me." He smiled, took your wrist and pulled you along to the neighbors. He rang the bell again. "What do you want?" The man said again. Kevin pushed the man aside and entered the room while pulling you along. The man angry followed you two. Kevin putted the volume down. "Okay. THIS is the appropriate volume. if it turns 1 DECIBEL Higher…" The woman putted it up again. You saw Kevin's face turn dark. His fangs started to grow. He took the radio and threw it on the ground. It broke. The man got angry. Kevin started to yell. "If i hear one.. and even ONE LITTLE SOUND FROM YOU.. You will not live any LONGER!!" He showed off his fangs. The man and woman shocked and the woman screamed. Kevin glared at them. "W-We will never do it again, Sir! Please do not kill us..! " The humans begged him. "Never bother Hee Young EVER again." He threatened. They nodded and kevin took your hand and left again. You shocked a bit too. On the hall he turned around and smiled at you again. "i think they will keep quiet now." You looked at him. "Y-you really was scary~" Kevin looked at you with big eyes. "Did i exaggerate?" He looked worried. You shook your head and hugged him. "Thank you~" You kissed him. He smiled. You went back home. "Can i sleep here by the way?" Kevin asked smiling. You nodded. "Always! But i'm gonna sleep" You smiled and went back to bed. He joined you. "Good night!" He kissed your cheek and you fell asleep against him. 

 

The next morning kevin woke you up. "Hey, Sweetie.. Did you sleep well?" You stretched and nodded. "Thank you, Kevin." You pecked his lips. You both got ready and went to school. Kevin and you both went to your classes. When you entered you saw the girls glaring at you. You ignored it, looked down and walked to your seat. You sat down but the girl behind you pulled your chair making you fall. The class started to laugh at you. You stood up and took your chair. You sat down. Xander looked at you. "You okay?" He asked through the laughter of the classmates. You nodded and smiled to him. "Ya! Xander, Why do you talk with the Wangdda?" One of the boys asked him. "She's not a wangdda!" Xander said a bit upset. You looked down. "Did you heard it? The two timed with Kevin AND the boy from 3rd class!" One of the girls said to the other. "Really? Ew! What a ! How can boys like her?" "I heard she went to bed with the 9 flower boys from school INCLUDING Xander!" You heard them talking to each other. You looked down. Xander turned around and leaned on your table. "Don't mind them. They're jealous because .. you know.. We're actually the flower boy group on this school.. People look up to us and many fell in love with us." Xander laughed sheepishly. "It's okay.." You smiled at him again. In the break Xander and you wanted to go to the others. Suddenly a few girls walked towards you. "Hee Young! Come! We're gonna do our make up!" The girls smiled at you. You didn't felt at ease but they insisted. "I-I'll come later." You said to Xander with a worried expression. He nodded and went to the boys. The girls pulled you to the girls toilet. "So.. You and Kevin.. You stole our Kevin.." One of the girls said and she pushed you into the corner. You looked at them and sighed. "You dirty little !" Another girl slapped you. "ack.." You said. Your phone rang. "Pick it and act normal.. Listen! You take it and says THE NAME OF THE CALLER got it?" One of them glared at you. You took your phone. "Yoboseyo? … ah … Kevin-oppa.. No nothing's wro--" One of the girls slapped you again. Your mobile fell "YOU ! OPPA?!" The girl screamed. She attacked you and started pulling your hair. You tried to push her away. Suddenly the door flew open. Kevin walked in. "K-k-kevin-Oppa!" One of the girls said. The girl stopped pulling your hair and looked shocked at the door. "Let.. go .. of her NOW!" He yelled. You saw his fangs grow. You pushed the girl away from you. He had the scary look again, Even the girls cowered in fear. He slowly approached them. He was about to hit one of the girls when you embraced him. "Don't do this.." You whispered. You gently pushed him back to the hall. He glared at the girls. "They hurt you, Didn't they?" He looked fierce. "It's okay.. Kevin calm down.." you tried to cool him down. The others joined not long after. "Everything ok?" Dongho asked. "1 more time.. Do this ONE more Time! and you'll regret the fact that you even TRIED to hurt her!" Kevin assured the girls. Xander entered the toilet. "I'm sorry for this.. He's a bit upset. I just need this." Xander smiled. He took your mobile and left. The girls looked after him. Kevin took you with him. "… Xander is such … a gentle man!" One of the girls said with a blush. "I know right! Kevin is scary when he's angry bit Xander totally made it up" The girls fangirled. You entered the empty classroom. Kevin hugged you. "You should be more fierce, Hee Young." He let go of you. Soohyun walked towards him and slapped Kevin. "You know how risky it was? You almost attacked those girls! What if the VampSocie finds out about this? If Hee young didn't stopped you, You would've been sent away and we would NEVER see you again!" Soohyun said angry. Kevin looked down. "I-I'm sorry .. I just couldn't help it.. they hurt her.." He sighed. "Say, Why are you this overprotective over her?" Hoon looked curious. "I don't know.. I just want to protect my friends.." Kevin tried to cover it up. Soohyun looked at you. Suddenly a man walked in. He looked like a teacher. "Hello there.." Soohyun's eyes grew big when he heard the voice. He turned around. "Yang-ssi.. annyeonghaseyo.. " Soohyun said as he bowed politely. He others looked at him. "Hi. I'm not here without a reason.. " Yongho said. He looked at Kibum. "I heard there were some problems according to a human friend..?" He looked at you. You looked down. There was a heavy atmosphere. "It's okay, sir. Nothing's wrong" Soohyun smiled. "She's just a friend" "She seems special to you guys.. Specially to ONE of you.." The man looked at Kevin. He raised his eyebrow. Kevin looked away. He bit his lower lip. "Someone take the girl away.." Yang said. Kevin looked up. "I will.." He said. "No .. you stay.. Eli .. take her away." Eli stood up bowed and pulled you away. You looked Kevin. He smiled a bit. 

 

Eli pulled you to the rooftop. The halls were empty because the lessons already started. He pulled you up. "Let's just sit down here.." He said and sat down on the bench. "… are they gonna be okay?" You asked worried. "Probably.." Eli said a bit unsure, "I hope Kevin's gonna be okay.." you looked at Eli. "What do you mean?" Your eyes grew big. "Well.. because the two of you.. you know.. It's a dangerous thing for a vampire to fall in love with a human. It will only be allowed if you will turn into a vampire, But that's not easy.." Eli explained. "You do remember that Kevin might be taken away.. forever… " You looked at him, "this is all my fault.." You looked down. "No don't say that.." Eli tried to comfort you. "Let's just believe Soohyun.. He will do anything to let Kevin stay.." Eli smiled at you. 

 

"So.. Tell me.." Mr Yang asked Kevin. The other boys were on the other side of the classroom. "Tell you what?" Kevin asked carefully. He knew that 1 small mistake could mean his death. Kibum looked out of the window. "Just tell me the truth already.. What are your feelings for the human?" He looked right into his soul, "Is it friendship?" He pointed at Kevin's hands, "Or is it .. Love?" He pointed at Kevin's heart. Kevin looked away. "So it is love.." He sighed. "I can do two things.. Let you stay here, but then you cannot meet her EVER again.. or i will take you away.." Kevin didn't answer. Soohyun stepped forward. "He will do the first thing! … He shall never meet her ever again!!" Soohyun said. Kevin looked at Soohyun. "What?!" Kevin said. "You heard me.." Soohyun said and He left. Kevin looked at Soohyun. "You have to.." Dongho said. "What do you mean.." Kevin glared at Dongho. "It's losing your life or losing your temporary crush." Dongho said again. "It's not …" Kevin stopped, Noticing that Mr Yang was still there. "It's not like that!" He started quarreling with Dongho.