Volleyball

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V (-------)

Finally its the last period of the day. Since I'm in the volley ball team our last period is like just for the volleyball team, we have to practice at the gym with the basketball team.

"congrats on getting your position back as the team captain" Minyoung said. "well, they can't find someone when I left Seoul University so they reserved my position." I said to her. we went to the Girls locker room to changed into our volley ball Uniform.

"why do we have to wear this super short shorts?" Minyoung asked me. "Molla" I said. "alright team, lets go" I said to the whole team and we went out and headed to the gym. when we got there the basketball team are already there....and as soon as they saw us they started checking us out. "Ugh boys. such erts" I said. "------- look infinite are there" Minyoung told me so I look at the other side of the gym and saw them staring at me. I smiled and wave at them and they smiled back. after we set up the net, we divided our team and got into our position and started playing. the basketball team also started playing.

After 30 minutes of playing, our side won well thats because they have me. we saw the Volleyball and basktetball coach came and said "okay. 15 minutes break" after they said that they left and went back to the coach room.

All the girls except me and Minyoung went to the boys. "aisshhh these girls" Minyoung said. "------- can you help me with my bumping and setting?" She asked me. "sure. go on the other side of the net." I told her. She set the ball to me and I bump it, It went to where the boys are, I guess I bump it too hard. when the ball landed someone said "OUUCCHHH!". "Uh-oh" Minyoung said. we cant see who the person was because all these girls are blocking the person So we decided to go there.

"Mianhae.." I said to the guy, he turned to me and said "YAH! your in the volley ball team and you don't know how to hit it properly". him again ughhhhh. "Oh. hey it's you AGAIN. nevermind I take it back...I'm not sorry I hit you. does it hurt want to go to the healthroom baby woohyun?." I said sarcasticly while picking up the ball, after that I left.

"see Guys she's evil" woohyun told his memebers. "Oh c'mon hyung it must be an accident, she's a pro if she could aim it at you all the way from there" Sungjong said and pointed at how far the volleyball court is from where they are. "yeah. just let it slide" Hoya said. "fine. I'll let it slide. but this time only" woohyun said feeling defeated again.....

We continue playing until it's time to go. Myungsoo told me that they won't be coming home with me because they got detention....aisshhhh on the first day! so I went home by myself since I hate waiting....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys. how many update was that? LOL. 4 updates. I don't think I'm gonna be able to update this week since we have school again. they're giving out our grades this week for 3rd quarter. I wonder what I got. If I get straight A's for all of my 6 classes. I promise I'll update 6 times this saturday. so wait for it......

 

subscribe and comment please. thank yuh(: