Seoul University I'm back!

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V (------)

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. '6:00' . I better make breakfast for my two brothers.

I quickly took a shower and put on my uniform. After that, I went downstairs to prepare breakfast but I was too late....the maids already prepared it. aisshhh. "Goodmorning -----" the maids said. "Goodmorning" I replied. "uhm..you guys must be tired, so I'm giving you guys a week off until my parents come back." I added. "but...your Mom and Dad told us to serve you guys." they said. "Please. I want to do everything, you know.. to get back to my brothers I mean I've been gone for a year, I need to do something for them." I said. "are you sure you can do it?" the maid asked. "Yeah. when I was living at states I was Independent, I moslty do everything on my own." I assured them while giving them a smile. "If thats what you want, then we'll be leaving now" the maids said "thank you see you next week" I said giving my goodbyes.

After the maids left, I went back upstairs to wake up my brothers. I decided to wake up Myungsoo first.... *knock* *knock* I heard no response... feeling impatient I just went inside his room. "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO. WAKE UP. DO YOU WANT TO BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?" I said on top of my lungs. "argghhh...5...more.... minutes" he muttered. "aishhh. fine I'll wake up Sungjong first, but you better be up when I come back." I said and left his room. I stop at Sungjong's door and when I was about to knock the door opened.... "Goodmorning noona" he greeted cheerfully. "Oh you're awake?" I asked. "uhh..Yeah.. because you were yelling, damn noona I can hear you all the way here from L hyung's room." he said. "oh mianhe. Myungsoo's is such a sleepy head, he won't wake up if I won't yell." I said. Sungjong and I started laughing....

"YAH! I HEARD THAT! STOP LAUGHING!" Myungsoo yelled from his room.

"haha get ready now, breakfast is ready" I told them and went back downstairs. After a few minutes of waiting they finally came, wearing their neat uniform. they sat down at their seats and started eating. "Noona its so quiet, where are the maids?" Myungsoo asked. "uh yeah, I gave them a week off." I told them. "but who will cook our food?" Sungjong asked "me" I said. "Who will do the chores?" Myungsoo asked "Me" I said again. "Are you sure you can do everything?" they both asked "yeah, thats what I do in the states, I didn't have any maid so I'm use to it." I told them. "Whatever you say noona" Myungsoo mumbled and continue eating his food.

After eating breakfast, we grab our bags and went outside to our car.

"Noona I thought you gave the driver a week off too, I would love to see you drive for us." Myungsoo said while chuckling. "shut up, I don't have a license, you want me to get arrested." I asked "yeah I do so no one will yell at me early in the morning." Myungsoo whispered but its loud for me to hear it. "YAH! I heard that!" I said and went inside the car with the 2 of them. the Car ride to school was... okay.... I guess all Sungjong and Myungsoo talks about is their so called group "INFINITE" like seriously its so annoying.

Finally we arrived. 'Seoul University I'm back!' I thought. I look around and saw..... Minyoung... "-------, YOUR BACK!" I heard her say which earned glares from everyone who knows who I was. I gave my bestfriend a long hug "I missed you a lot best" I said. while walking some students gave me a warm smile and some said "welcome back -----". I'm so happy to be back......