It was all a lie...

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

No one's P.O.V.

Its been 2 weeks since Woohyun asked you to be his girlfriend. during those 2 weeks Woohyun had been taking you to many dates. You got to know Him more and completely fell in love. on the other hand, Woohyun finally realized that He's in love with you. No one knows his real feelings except him.

the rest of Infinite were at your house hanging out.

at the same time you and Minyoung were about to go in inside your house when your over heard their conversation.

"Hyung!" Sungyeol called Woohyun. "what! choding?" Woohyun asked.

"Its been 2 weeks..." Sunggyu started... "you proved enough that you're not in love with her so when are you planning to break up with her?" he continued.

Woohyun was silent for a moment.

"Woohyun did you forget, this is all just a lie. you asking her out, remember we made a bet?" Dongwoo asked Him.

"Hyungs, you can't just do that. noona will get hurt, we need to tell her everything!" Sungjong butted in. You can't stand it anymore so you burst the door open, and Minyoung trailing behind you.

7 pair of eyes were on you. "What do you guys need to tell me!?" You asked them, with your eyes watering. "b-a--be" Woohyun manage to call you.

"babe? Don't you dare call me that when this is all just a lie!" you yelled bursting in tears. "Noona listen we--"

"No i won't listen because I'm sure what you'll say is a lie too right!? How could you guys do this to me. I trusted you guys...mostly you Woohyun! how could you guys play with my feelings, so all those time I was with you Woohyun....its all just a plan. those sweet words of yours? those are all made up." you told them. Infinite had their head hung low.

"NO." Woohyun answered. Everyone was startled by his answer and all of them stared at Woohyun waiting for him to Continue.

"No. it wasn't all a lie, sure when I started being nice to you and when i ask you to be mine it was all planned...but when I got to know you more, I promise...I fell in love with you. All those sweet words, those weren't made up...its all true. I know its more that 2 weeks, I was supposed to end it but I didn't have the guts. Its not only because I didn't want to hurt you...but also because I love you, I can't afford to lose you. I'm sorry......." He said, everyone can see that he was also crying.

"No...this is all just a lie. Nam Woohyun I hate you!" you yelled at him and ran up to your room crying.