they can't know the truth.

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Infinite's P.O.V

"hyung how could you do that to a girl?" Sungjong asked Woohyun.

"she deserves it. she called me ugly, stupid, and disrespectful." Woohyun said.

"well you are one" Sungyeol whispered but woohyun heard it. "YAH!" woohyun said.

"I mean your not ugly but the stupid and disrespectful part... I agree with her" Sungyeol said.

"Yup me too" Hoya agreed. "and me three" Dongwoo also agreed.

"but hyung you shouldn't do that to her again....or else I'll get you!" Myungsoo said.

"OMO. L could it be that she's your girlfriend?, bro you could do better!" Woohyun said.

Myungsoo gave Woohyun a death glare.

"why are you guys defending her? its like you guys and that girl have known each other for a long time. I HATE HER" Woohyun said in a annoyed tone.

*All the Infinite members except woohyun stared at each other, they know that woohyun can't know that ------- is Myungsoo's & Sungjong's sister and Sunggyu's cousin. not right now that they both hated each other.*

Your P.O.V (--------)

I have Minyoung for all of my classes. YES. we were done with period 1, 2, 3, and now were at English. well, this will be easy since I know english fluently. Minyoung and I sat at the back. there's not that much students yet, but after a minute they all started to fill the class room. I saw my twin Myungsoo and Sungyeol with.....Woohyun? No that can't be....I'll be stuck with him for the rest of the school year. No. somebody kill me. I HATE HIM. I stared at him in disgust as he walked in, as usual girls started screaming. aishhh these girls. Its really irratating listening to these girls scream so I prayed that the teacher will come soon. and then theres my wish...." Ahhh thank god" I whispered.

"hey -------" I saw Sungyeol, he took the seat next to me while Myungsoo sat next to Minyoung. "Hi Sungyeol. Hi Myungsoo-ah" I greeted them. Myungsoo looked at me and just gave me a smile. "woohyun-ssi please take a seat class will be starting" the teacher said in English. "since this is english class your only allowed to speak english in here." the teacher said. As he was walking I saw him staring at me so I stared back. "what? cant stop staring at my handsome face?" he asked. "No. I'm staring at your ugly face. conceited much?" I said in fluent english. I guess he had no Idea of what I said thats why he was shut down. I just laugh as he walk to his seat.

finally the class started. It was pretty boring. every once in a while I would caught that woohyun guy staring at me. Like he's so creepy. Am i that pretty? LOL. it was lunch after this and I'll be meeting infinite since Sungjong told me he'll introduce the new member to me, I wonder who it is.

Half an hour passed. the bell rang meaning its lunch time. all the students including Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Woohyun quickly packed up and walk out the door.

"Hey. Minyoung I'm going to my locker to put my math textbooks just tell the rest of the infinite." I told Minyoung.

"ah okay. I'll tell them. just meet us at the cafeteria" she said. I nodded and headed to my locker.

Minyoung's P.O.V

As soon as ------- left I quickly went to the cafeteria to meet Infinite. There I saw them already on their table.

"Infinite" I said. "oh hey, Minyoung noona. where's ------- noona?"Sungjong asked. "she went to her locker" I answered. "Where's woohyun oppa?" I asked. "bathroom" Myungsoo answered. "we have a big problem what are we gonna do they can't know the truth" Sunggyu said. "right. but they will eventually find out sooner or later" Hoya said. "whatever. its best if we just tell them. so lets do it" Sungyeol said......