the Ignoring part....

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V. (-----)

It's Monday again, I don't feel like going to School but I need Explanations. I got up then took a shower. I quickly dress up.

I grab woohyun's sweater and put it inside my backpack and headed downstairs. I saw Umma and Appa already eating breakfast. they came back from their trip yesterday.

"Umma, Appa. I'll go now. I'll just eat breakfast at School." I told them. they just nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I got to School, I searched for teen top. I found them by the staircase.

"Teen Top!" I called them. they looked at me, then looked at each other, then back at me. "------. mianhe we have to go" C.A.P. said.

they started walking away, and I just stand there like an Idiot. "are they ignoring me?" I asked myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. I'm right. they are ignoring me. I've had Chunji, L.Joe, and Niel for some of my classes. they didn't even bother to talk to me, not even my cousin L.Joe. I wonder what happened. It must be something about Infinite.

It was lunch time. I sat at our usual table. I was expecting Teen top to be already seated there, since they always eat with us but I'm wrong. All I saw was Minyoung & Sungjong.

"hey noona" Sungjong greeted. "hey Sungjong and Minyoung" I said and faked a smile.

"Sungjong, what happened?" I asked Sungjong. he shooked his head. "Sungjong, please tell me. I'm clueless" I pleaded.

"ughh...last friday..you know...Myungsoo hyung kinda' found out about your date...so" he said then stopped. "so?" I asked.

"So hyung had a fight with Chunji. I guess thats why they're ignoring you." He finished. "they're ignoring me just because of that..." I mumbled.

"----- lets eat now" Minyoung said "go ahead just get your lunch I'll get mines later" I told them. "Okay noona" Sungjong said.

'aisshhh....if they want to ignore me then fine. I could care less' I said in my head.

a few minutes later Minyoung and Sungjong came back. I got up then started walking away. "YAH! where are you going, aren't you eating?" Minyoung asked. 

"I'M NOT HUNGRY!" I yelled and continue walking out of the cafeteria.

I walked to the School Garden. No one's here. PERFECT. I just want to be alone. I sat under the tree,

"They're Ignoring me without any explanation. well, thats cool. I hate Teen top & I hate Infinite, well excluding Sungjong of course." I said to myself.

"You're a pretty weird girl, talking to yourself" A voice came from the back of me. I looked back and saw....NAM WOOHYUN. wow, way to ruin my day woohyun.

"make like you don't talk to yourself! and why are you here? are you following me?" I asked. "uh..you know...I was walking around then I decided to go here, I didn't know your here" He explained. "I doubt it, stop lying i know you saw me walk out of the cafeteria and you followed me here" I told him.

"aisshh.. fine yes I followed you here. you happy?" he asked. "Am I smiling or laughing?" I asked him. "nope" he replied. "then NO. I'm not happy. you see my life is messed up now. the rest of infinite are telling me to stay away from teen top, and now Teen top are ignoring me. and now you're here adding more problem.  wow I am so Happy" I said sarcasticly.

"Ouch, that hurt you called me a problem after the good things I did to you last Saturday" Woohyun said. "Oh please, stop acting like you have feelings" I told him. "oh right here" I said while pulling his sweater from my bag. I tossed it to him. "I washed it by the way. see I am so nice".

Woohyun started laughing. "you were never nice. but if you thank me right now about what i did to you last saturday then i'll agree with you" he said.

"thank you woohyun for lending me your sweater and for giving me a ride home." I said cheerfully. "you happy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"hehehe. your welcome!" He told me. "But, NAM WOOHYUN I STILL HATE YOU!" I told him. "Yah! what is this?" he asked. "do you really expect I'll forgive you. well just because I thanked you doesn't mean I'll stop hating you. because this hate...is to infinity and beyond." I said. "------ you're so evil" Woohyun glared at me. "hahaha I love you too" I jokingly told him. "yeah, someday you'll love me." he said, smirked, then walked away....

"Nam woohyun you pabo. I would never fall in love with you." I told myself then smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's P.O.V.

aishhh. that girl. "I can't believe it, I was so close." i said and placed my hand on my chest only to find my heart beating like crazy. "I was so close of falling inlove with her when she showed me her good side.  luckily she started being evil again. aisshhh no woohyun, you can't....she hates your guts so you have to hate her too." I told myself.

"and what the hell was that... why did I say " Someday you'll love"? I'm so greasy." I added.

Teen Top's P.O.V.

"hyung I feel sorry for Noona, don't you think we should atleast tell her why we're ignoring her" Changjo asked the members. they nodded.

"well, remember we're exchange sutdent, we're only staying her for a week. tomorrow is our last day in this school. we'll go back to our old school soon." Niel reminded the members.

"well then we have to talk to -----, I'm her cousin and I'm doing this to her. I don't wanna go back at TOP university without saying goodbye to her." L.Joe said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update. lalalalala~~ boring chapter. I just wanted to add this. OMG woohyun have feeling for you. yeah lucky you. haha but I'm so EVIL that they will still be ENEMY...well for now. LOL. anyways I'll try update tomorrow.

thanks to those who subscribed & commented. I love you guys. <3 

"To infinity & Beyond" <3