Nam woohyun ruined my first day.

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V (--------)

I was so busy chatting with Minyoung about what my life was like in the states that I didn't notice where my two brothers went. aisshh I guess they met up with the other members of "INFINITE".

Me and Minyoung were walking on the hallway to our locker when suddenly we saw a bunch of girls screaming and jumping as if some famous stars are coming. "Whats up with these girls? I need to put my textbooks on my locker but their on the way!" I asked Minyoung but she just smiled. we were waiting for them to move but they were still blocking our way, I really hate waiting so I decided to go through the crowd of girls "EXCUSE ME!" I said on top of my lungs, after a minute of pushing and pulling we finally made it through but some crazy girls pushed me and I bumped into someone....and that someone pushed me on the floor which caused my textbook to fall.

"YAH! SOME CRAZY GIRL, WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU RUINED MY UNIFORM!" the guy who I bumped into said. Minyoung saw me on the floor so she help me up. I gave the guy a death stare. 'YOUR LUCKY I'M WEARING A SKIRT, BECAUSE IF I'M NOT I WOULD'VE USE MY MARTIAL ARTS ON YOU!' i thought and smirked. "what are you smirking at?" he asked. "YOUR UGLY FACE!" I said. "uhmm..excuse me? did you just call me ugly. you see these girls here... they go crazy over me and they think I'm HANDSOME. don't you know me I'M NAM WOOHYUN" he argued. I look at the girls and I swear I saw some of them glaring at me, I gave them a death glare and they stop glaring. "Well, too bad I'm not those girls. I don't think your handsome I think your ugly and disrespectful. how dare you push me to the floor, so what if your uniform is ruined....look at mines....its more ruined compared to yours." I said. "well look....some...new...girl..... its not my fault your too clumsy." he said laughing. I look around, people started crowding us including my bothers and their bestfriends. "For your information, I'm not some new girl here..... and I'm not clumsy can't you see...these girls are blocking the hallway just because some STUPID guy is here." I said. "its you who's stupid, because you have an eye and your not using it properly, your going around as if your the queenka and that you know everyone in here, your so stupid because your calling one of the KINGKA in here stupid, and acting like your beautiful and rich when your just a small tiny fish here." he said. oucchhh that hurt. "Hyung enough. stop it" Sungjong pop out of nowhere. I was tearing up but I held it in I grab that woohyun guy by his collar and said "Look, you don't know me so you don't have the rights to tell me those, I'm more than what you think I am. I think its you who's going around acting like you know everyone when you really dont. and if you think its over, THINK AGAIN. BECAUSE I WILL HUNT YOU. I WILL GET YOU BACK. REAL GOOD." I let go of his collar. "oh~oh~oh you think I'm scared? your just a normal girl" he said. I was so pissed of seeing his face so I quickly grab my textbooks that fell and said "NAM WOOHYUN, I HATE YOU!" and went to my locker.

As I was opening my locker students still didn't move and was still watching the scene, at the corner of my eyes I saw Sunggyu oppa?....he approach woohyun and told him something, my locker was near them so I can hear them "I think you went too far woohyun" Suggyu oppa said "whatever hyung she deserve that" woohyun said and chuckled.

arggghhh.. this is so iratating. he ruined my first day back here at Seoul University. I was so pissed and mad that I slam my locker.....really hard that it made a loud noise which caused everyone to stare at me. I turned around to them and said "What are you guys still staring at....SHOWS OVER!" I said and walk away with Minyoung to our class.

Minyoung's P.O.V

"argghhh...that guy is iratating. I HATE HIM he ruined my day" -------- told me.

'ugh..this can't be good I can't tell ------ that woohyun oppa is my brother'

I thought.

"Minyoung, what planet are you on now? jupiter?" ------ asked when she saw me spacing out.

"No. i'm at Uranus now. haha of course I'm still here at earth" I replied. we both just laugh at our sillyness "haha lets go we'll be late for class." ------- said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey. hope your enjoying it so far. I'll keep updating today and tomorrow.

subscribe and comment please. and to those who subscribes. *Mahalo* <----- LOL thats thank you in Hawaiian. bye(: