Woohyun!?

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V. (-------)

Its a saturday morning. I have a date with Chunji. I checked my phone and I saw a message. Its from Minyoung she's asking If I can go mall with her.

aiggooo doesn't she know that I already have plans for today, So I called her.

"hey -------" She greeted. "You do know that I have to go somewhere today right?" I asked her and raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, but it'll be fast please I'm dying of boredom. I promise we'll go home before your date" She pleaded.

"aishhh fine since It'll be at 3:00 pm anyways" I told her feeling defeated. "okay. get ready now I'll meet you at the mall bye ------- " Minyoung said and hung up.

I quickly washed up, got ready and went to the mall to meet Minyoung.

"-------, thanks for coming with me. lets go shopping!" Minyoung said cheerfully.

Ever since we came her, she'd been dragging me everywhere. We went to almost all of the store in this shopping mall.

We we're so exhausted that we decided to go rest at a coffee shop.

I looked at my watch. '2:00 pm'. "uhh. Minyoung its 2:00 now. I need to go." I told her. She looked at her watch. "OMO. you don't have much time to go home and bring those shopping bags. give me I'll send it to your house." she said. "oh thanks. bye Minyoung." "byee ------ have fun on your date!" she said as I walk away.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

I was so bored at home that I decided to go to the mall. I heard there's A new shop that Opened I wanted to check it out.

I bought a coffee since I didn't eat breakfast. Then I suddenly noticed that a group of girl have been following me, "aisshh the life of being a y boy" I mumbled then smirk. Its been an hour now and these girls are still following me. its so creepy. "OMO. Stalkers!" I said then I started running for my life. I kept running everywhere, I just need to get away from these Stalkers. I was running while looking back. I think I lost them I didn't noticed that I bumped into someone.

"AHHHHHHH!" it was a Girl. OMO I spilled my coffee on her. "YAH! can't you see where your going. are you blind?" she said. I looked up to her and we met eyes. "------!?" "WOOHYUN!?" we both said at the same time.

"uhh. sorry. for spilling my coffee at you" I said feeling sorry. "ughhh now. how am I supposed to meet Chunji like this?" ------- asked herself. "your meeting up with Chunji!?" I asked. I thought we already settled this yesterday. "its none of your business woohyun" she said while she took off her sweater, she was wearing a tank top inside. I can't stop staring at her. "what are you staring at?" she asked. I quickly got back to my senses and said " uh.. here you can wear my sweater for now, I have a t-shirt inside anyways." I offered. She took my sweater from my hand, wore it and I heard her mumbled "byuntae".

"bye!" ------ said and Started walking away. "oh so no thank you?" I asked. "thank you your face." She said.

I was about to walk away when I suddenly had the urge to follow her. So I turned around and followed her, well I'm curious....

I was driving slowly so she wouldn't notice that I'm following her. I saw her enter the park. "Oh so this is where they'll meet up." I smirked.

Your P.O.V. (-------)

I looked at my watch. '3:00 pm'. I smiled, I made it but where is Chunji? he should be here waiting. Maybe he'll be late for a few minutes so I waited.

I looked at my watch again '3:30 pm'. he's late for 30 minutes. I decided to checked my phone just incase maybe he called or texted me....but.....My phone is dead. ughhh why now? why do you have to be low battery now?

I can't do anything but to wait..... So I waited and waited until it was dark. I checked my watch for the time. '5:30pm' I guess he wont be coming. 

I started walking away when it started Raining. "UGGGHHH... WHAT A MESSED UP DAY!" I yelled and ran under a big tree so I wont get wet.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

I fell asleep just watching ------ wait for that Chunji guy. then I woked up because of someone yelling. "UGGGHHH... WHAT A MESSED UP DAY!" I looked at who it was and there I saw her running under the tree. It was raining so hard. i looked at the time '5:35 pm'. "had she been waiting all this time?" I asked myself. "aiggooo I better help her or else L will get mad at me". I drove to where she is and honked. *beep beep*

Your P.O.V. (--------)

*beep beep* I looked up to the car infront of me. The window opened.

"Woohyun!?" I asked. "yes. the only one. I'm your super hero for the day!" he said cheerfully. "super hero? your ruining my day more." I said then chuckled.

"oh really. you know its raining. and I heard there's ghost & gangster here at night time. I was gonna give you a ride but I guess you don't want it." he raised an eyebrow.

I shivered at what he said then I looked at his irratating face. we'll I guess I could get a ride for today.

"ughh. fine I'll get a ride." I told him. I went inside his car and I saw him staring at me. "What?" I asked him. he chuckled then handed me a towel. "here. dry yourself your twin will kill me if he sees you like that."

So I did what he said. As soon as I got home. I saw Infinite gathered up in our living room. 

"Noona. Hyung!" Sungjong said. "why are you guys together?" he added. Sungyeol and Dongwoo started wiggling their eyebrows. ughhh erts.

"I saw her at the park it was raining. so I gave her a ride." Woohyun explained. "ahhh then why is she wearing your sweater?" Hoya asked.

"I spilled my coffee on her" Woohyun answered. "why were you at the park noona?" Myungsoo questioned. "I'm tired. I'm going to my room" I said and walked away. I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

I can't believe Chunji didn't show up. I wonder why.....

Chunji's P.O.V.

"Yah! let me go I need to meet up with -------" I told Teen Top who was holding me back.

"Chunji hyung you pabo you just came out of the hospital. do you want to die?" Niel asked.

"but she's waiting for me!" I argued. "I tried calling her to tell her that you can't make it, but she's not answering" L.Joe explained.

I was so pissed that I just walked away and went inside my room. "I'm sorry ------ah" I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ahhh took me an hour to update this. its 12:20 am right now here in hawaii. I stayed up just to update. LOL. okay goodnight readers.

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE. <3