Teen Top?

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V. (--------)

I opened my eyes and looked at the time. ughh.. 6:00 am. Another day of school.

I quickly took a shower and got ready. then I went to wake up my brothers. "Myungsoo-ah wake up. get ready while I cook our breakfast." I said and left his room to wake up Sungjong. "Sungjong-ahh get ready now. I'll be downstairs cooking." I told him and headed downstairs.

I cooked a simple breakfast. We ate our breakfast and headed to school.

As soon as we got there. Infinite and Minyoung greeted me. "-------ah" Minyoung said while hugging me. "hi Minyoung. Hi Infinite." I greeted them.

Me and Minyoung left Infinite and went to our lockers. "did you heard about teentop?" "Teen top will be attending this school" "Omo, I heard they're cute" We started hearing all of those. "Teen top?" I asked Minyoung "I don't know them too, I wonder if they're really cute" Minyoung said. "YAH! what about my brother Myungsoo? you don't love him anymore?" I asked her "yah! be quiet, you still remember that I told you that last last year?" she said "Of course i still do, so do you still love my twin?" I asked her, she just smiled and didn't say anything.

After putting our books in our locker we heard screams. "OMO. TEENTOP!" we started hearing some girls yell. "I'm curious lets look!" Minyoung said then she pulled my hand. We saw them outside. there's six members in their group. Minyoung started fangirling over them while I just stand there. "yah! why are you being like those girls? what's so special about teen top?" I asked her. "OMO! they are cute" she said. "aiisshhhh...I'm going to the library byeee" I told her and left her there with those crazy girls.

Teen Top's P.O.V.

"aisshhhh... whats wrong with these girls?" changjo asked the members. "changjo get used to it, were Y thats why" L.Joe said. the other members just laugh.

Some girls in the crowd caught Chunji's attention. "she's with the crowd of girls but howcome she's not going crazy over us?" he asked his self. He saw her leave the crowd, Chunji followed her. "guys, I'm going to the bathroom" he told the members. "okay hyung" Ricky said.

Chunji's P.O.V.

I followed that girl and saw her going inside the Library. "annyeong" she smiled and greeted the Librarian. Her smile. She's beautiful. she was talking to the Librarian as if she's asking something then after a minute, the librarian hand her a book. she thanked the librarian and sat down at the empty table and started reading.

She seems busy reading that book but I want to get to know her....... I guess I'll just go up to her. I started heading to her direction, when I got there she didn't notice me. She must be really busy but I'm already here....'don't back out chunji.. you can do it' I thought to myself.

"uhmm..Hi, I'm Chunji" I said giving her a smile. She closed her book and looked at me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey. I'll be updating this fic 6 times today since I got straight A's. OMG. I'm so happy. so wait for my updates.

 

I just want teentop to be in this fic because lately I fell inlove with them. LOL. especially CHUNJI. hehe oh yeah, teen top is also not a singers here. they're just like infinite. teen top is just their group name.