Is it finally the Happy Ending?

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

 

LONG CHAPTER!

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Now that you finally knew the real story, you ran and ran to find Woohyun.

you cant wait to finally be with him, now that everything is finally alright...all you wanted now was to be with him.

after what seems like forever, you finally found him...

 

there he is standing at the school's parking lot, but hes not alone.

 

you thought it would be one of Infinite's member, that thought made you happy and smile because maybe

if someone saw you and Woohyun finally getting together, the whole school would hear about your happy ending.

 

But as you got closer, your smile faded.....

 

The person that were with Woohyun kissed him....

 

*who is that girl this time?*

 

You didnt want to see anymore of this. you'd had enough. he made you cry so many times that you find it hard to look

at him now.

 

*what happened to my happy ending? i thought i was finally going to be happy...

but...what i'm feeling now is nowhere near that*

 

Hurt. Broken. Betrayed.

 

you wiped your tears and ran away with no destination in mind,

you just wanted to be out of there, away from the man that you now hated more.

 

Woohyun noticed your presence and saw you ran away....

 

"----..." he whispered.

 

"----. who's that?" Sujin asked. she furrowed her eyebrows.. "dont tell me she's the girl you now love!?"

 

"Look. Sujin. i dont love you anymore! we're done. its over long time ago! leave me alone, you just made the

situation even more worst."

 

Woohyun exploded when he realized that you probably saw them two kissing.

 

"god. what have i done? Nam Woohyun, you're so messed up!"

 

Woohyun ran to the direction you went to, leaving Sujin there standing.

 

*NO. you're mine Woohyun. if i cant have you...then i'll make sure she'll never have you!* Sujin thought evily. 

she smirked, knowing that she have a plan to end this.

---------------------------

Woohyun caught up with you and grabbed your hands. "----. wait.."

 

"let me go!" you tried to yell at him but it didnt turned out that well. it only made you seem even more vulnerable.

he tried to hug you but you only pushed him away.

 

"Woohyun! please! i'm tired of all of this. just let me go!" you pleaded. 

 

"let me explain wh--"   

 

 "you dont have to. why would you explain? its okay! i'm not your girlfriend anyways. you can go around kissing whoever 

you want to kiss. I'm totally fine with it!" you tried to sound okay.      

 

"if youre fine with it.....then why are you crying? why did you ran away? why were you there?" he argued.

 

you were silent. you dont know what to do anymore. you wanna tell him everything but at the same time you dont.

you know you deserve better.....but your heart still wants him.

 

you were so close to giving in...........

 

" I love you " hearing those words from him, you finally gave in.

 

"You're the only one. No matter how much you tell me to let go of you. i'll never do that. I'm sorry for everything

you must be hurting so much right now. It hurts me knowing that i'm the reason why you're like this.

please come back to me. i already said it, but i'll say it again. I love you ----."

 

you were speechless. you wanted to say something but you couldn't think of anything.

you kept thinking.... so he waited. little did you know that a speeding car is coming your way.

 

it came closer....and closer....

 

you looked at the direction where its coming from, it seems like time slowed but you were frozen on your spot.

you closed your eyes. its too late run now. you waited for it to hit you.....

 

*why is it taking so long....am i dead now...?* you realized that you were still alive. 

 

but when you opened your eyes...it all came to you now.....

 

"Woo...hyun..." your voice cracked. Tears started streaming down your face more.

 

Instead of you getting hit, he took it instead. you couldnt stop crying. you looked at the car that tried kill you. 

you noticed that it stopped anda girl stepped out.... she was crying and panicking like she didnt mean it.

she went back inside her car and drove off.

 

*its her....the girl earlier. the one who kissed Woohyun...*

 

you turned your attention back to Woohyun. you carefully took him in your arms.

 

"Oh my god. Woohyun....why did you do that! Yah! Wake up! please....dont do this to me. dont leave me.

No. this cant happen. Woohyun! please.... you wanted to know why i was there right.... well i was there because

of you. I wanted to be with you. its because.....its because....I love you."

 

*I'm so stupid. its too late now...why didnt i tell you sooner...*

 

you heard an ambulance coming and tears just continued to run down your face...

they quickly took Woohyun from your arms and took him inside... you didnt know what to do so you stayed there..

 

"Noona!" it was Sungjong, with the rest of infinite. "Mianhae" you said, staring into space, not looking them in the eyes.

Myungsoo bent down to hug you. "Its all my fault." you said and sobbed more into Myungsoo shoulder.

 

*i'll never forget this day.... its the day that i cried the most..*

*so much for a Happy Ending....*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N:   OMG. i finally updated. LOLOLOLOL. #sorrynotsorry jk.

BTW. i lied. this is not the last chapter. maybe 2-3 more chapter. maybe.

idk when i'll update again. i was just bored today so i decided to go back here.

yeah. thanks to those who didnt un-subs. bye guys~ ppyong~ <3