Everything About her

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Infinite's P.O.V

after the group grab their lunch they settled down at their table and started eating.

"YAH! why didn't you guys tell me?" woohyun asked the group.

"because....you guys hated each other. you guys would just argue,which just happened a few minutes ago." Sunggyu said.

"It's just she's so irratating. I hate her!" woohyun said while eating his food.

"the more you hate, the more you love." Sungyeol said while looking to woohyun.

"YAH! choding, I'm not in the mood" Woohyun said in a annoyed tone and continue eating his food quietly.

"I'm so happy ------'s back." Hoya said. "I know I missed her" Dongwoo also said. "what do you mean she's back, where did she go?" Woohyun asked feeling curious. "Why do you wanna know hyung?" Myungsoo asked. "I just wanna know , tell me everything about her. what? you guys won't tell me again?" Woohyun asked s.

"well, Noona was here ever since, she was a queenka, not a mean one but a nice and friendly one." Sungjong started. woohyun started laughing "A nice and friendly one my " he said. "YAH! do you wanna know or what?" Myungsoo said. "fine, continue" woohyun said to Sungjong. So Sungjong continue "during her first year here, she signed up to be an exchanged students, so she got what she wanted. she left Seoul University and move to the states for 1 year. that week after she left you came to this school thats why you guys didn't get to meet each other. but hyung she was really hurt because of what you said earlier when you pushed her and said those words. so please say sorry to noona." the rest of infinite except woohyun agreed with Sungjong "yeah Hyung say sorry" Sungyeol said. "why would I, she's mean to me. how can you describe her as a nice person when she's so evil" Woohyun said.

"because you offended her. and she's not mean and evil. she's actually nice, your just giving her a reason not to be." Dongwoo said.

"Fine. I'll say sorry." Woohyun said feeling defeated by . "YAY! so after school we go to our house okay?" Myungsoo said. "okay but we have detention after school" they all said. "OH right I forgot, well its only for 10 minutes" Myungsoo said. after that they all finished eating their food....