finally we meet.....

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

No one's P.O.V

the next day you woke up feeling your pillow wet again.... you sighed... *just how many more times am i gonna cry for you* you thought. 

you got out of bed and quickly got ready for school.

--------------------------

*after school*

"-----!!!!" you heard someone call you. "Oh, L.joe... you need anything?" you smiled and asked your cousin.

someone came running in and turned you around....*Minhee*....you were shocked, her eyes is full of evilness. "yes...Minhee?" you looked at her confused.

"so you're the girl?" She asked smirking...L.joe noticed and said "Minhee...let me explain--". 

"this is the girl you replaced me with?" Minhee asked L.joe. *wait what? does this person thinks i'm with L.joe? oh my god....me in a relationship with L.joe. dude, he's my cousin.* you break your thoughts and finally speaked up.." hey....are you assuming that I'm L.joe's girlfriend!?" You asked her. 

she glared at you and nodded. "BWWWOOOOHHH? HAHAHAHAHA. are you trying to be funny? me? with him? girl, he's my cousin...why would i be in a relationship with him?" you explained to Minhee while laughing...

she stands there dumbfounded..."yeah..Minhee-ah. i didnt cheat on you...the only reason why i hang out with ----- is because she's my cousin, nothing more than that. plus...she's inlove with Woohyun.." L.joe also explained and chuckled at the last part. you eyed him.. "hey, i'm just stating the fact." L.joe argued....

"-----ah. mianhe i didn't know....and about yesterday... you see, Woohyun is not in a relationship with me. infact i don't even know him that well. it's L.joe who i love. sorry for saying those... can you forgive me?" Minhee apologised. *omg....are you serious?*

"really? you and him are not together?" you asked wide eyed. she nodded.... that was it...you smiled as big as you can. "Yeah...so ----- go and fix your thing with woohyun~" Minhee and L.joe both said.

you smiled once again and ran away looking for Woohyun.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG.OMFG.OMFG. I UPDATED AFTER SO MANY MONTHS...HAHA I FINALLY GOT MY LAZY TO UPDATE. ANYWAYS, ITS WINTER BREAK SO YEAH...SADLY, I'M ENDING THIS FIC...MAYBE TOMORROW. THANKS GUYS FOR STICKING UP WITH ME...AND NOT UNSUBSCRIBING. 

I LOVE YOU ALL~