New Student

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

No One's P.O.V.

you woke up as your alarm clock went off. "ughh..School." you sleepily muttered. you got ready and did your daily routine. you quickly left the house, and started walking to your school hoping that you wouldn't bump into your brothers. "Noona!" someone called you from behind as you were walking. you looked back and saw Sungjong catching up to you. "What do you want?" you asked him.

"Noona, I'm sorry. I can't take this anymore. You've been ignoring me and I don't like it. When they planned the bet, i was against it, but I finally let them do it since I know that it'll be away for you and Woohyun hyung to stop hating each other. please forgive me noona if you want I can stay away from the other members of infinite." He pleaded. you took a deep breath smiled and said "fine, I forgive you sungjong-ah." He beamed. "thank you noona."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"alright class we have a new students." the teacher said. "please come in and introduce yourself." the teacher added. the students came in, it was a girl. "OMO, she's so hot." you heard someone whisper. "Annyeonghaseyo Park Minhee imnida, please treat me well." she smiled which cause the boys to smile too. *aishh...boys.*

"alright, Minhee you may take a seat anywhere." the teacher said, she quickly looked around and spotted the seat next to you, she was about to sit down when she saw you. you smiled and said "hi" but she gave you the disgusted face and walked in the back. turns out she wanted to sit next to Woohyun. *oh. hot guy* Minhee thought as she stared at woohyun. on the corner of your eye, you saw her flirting with woohyun but woohyun was just looking straight at you. *who is this cute guy staring at?....eh...her that .. I'm way hotter than her. this is the first time a guy ignored me. its all because of that girl. aishh...i already hate her.* Minhee thought while she gave you a glare. you looked back and saw her glaring at you. you quickly turn and face the board.

*what the fudge is her problem. first giving me the digusted face and now she's glaring at me. you're new here and you already made enemies. well , you chose the wrong person to be your enemy.*

you thought as you smirked and continue to pay attention to your teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; hehe another drama. sorry for the B word. well, you have a new ENEMY. starting from now, this is war. lol bye. :P

 

anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO B.A.P.'s JUNG DAEHYUN. my ultimate number one bias...for now....lol..every time I find out about a new group, my bias list is always ruined.