the truth

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

No one's P.O.V

"look ------- noona is entering the cafeteria" Sungjong said. "and here comes woohyun hyung" he added.

"hey guys" ------- said approaching Infinite and Minyoung at their table. "sorry I took forever" Woohyun said. When ------- turned around to look at who's talking...... her and woohyun both said "YOU AGAIN!" with shocked expressions.

"uhhm...listen ------- and woohyun" Sunggyu said, woohyun and ------- both looked at him. "uhmm...we need to tell you something...... Sungjong will tell you" Dongwoo said which caused Sungjong to spit out his drink "Bwohh?....me?" Sungjong said. the rest of infinite except woohyun gave him a glare "uhh yeah...me.... noona this is woohyun hyung, member of our group Infinite, and woohyun hyung this is ------- noona, L hyung's twin and my sister." Sungjong said in one breath. "and my cousin" Sunggyu added. After 5 seconds both woohyun and ------ realized what Sungjong had just said. "WHAT!?" they both said.

"here it goes..." Sungyeol said covering his ear. "This guy is A member of your group? please tell me this is a joke! why him?" ------- said to infinite. "Yes. I'm a member. got a problem then deal with it." Woohyun argued. Everyone inside the cafeteria stopped what they're doing and watch the scene again. "How can you guys be friend with this guy?" ------- asked infinite but they didn't say anything. "How can this girl be your sister?" woohyun asked Infinite but they still didn't talk. "uhm... ------- I think we need to go" Minyoung butted in. "YAH! Minyoung why are you always with her?" Woohyun asked Minyoung then pointed at -------. "Because I'm here bestfriend pabo!" ------- raised her voice. "Ewwww... why Minyoung? why her?" Woohyun asked Minyoung, but Minyoung stayed quiet. "why do you care If I'm her bestfriend?" ------- asked woohyun. "Because I'm her brother pabo!" Woohyun also raised his voice. "Is that true? why didn't you tell me Minyoung?" ------ asked Minyoung."yeah, why didn't you tell me too that she's your bestfriend? and Infinite why didn't you tell me the truth?" woohyun asked Minyoung and Infinite. "Because you guys both hated each other!" Minyoung and Infinite answered. "Of course who wouldn't hate this Nam Woohyun guy!" ------ said. "and who wouldn't hate this Kim ------!" woohyun said back. "YAH! Noona. Hyung. are you guys gonna do this all day! we're hungry you know!" Sungjong shouted. ------- gave woohyun a death glare and said "I'm just gonna sit at other table because I can't stand seeing someone's ugly face here!". "Oh yeah, well I can't stand your face too" woohyun said. ------- left Infinite's table and headed to grab her lunch "------ wait. I'm coming with you" Minyoung said.

Your P.O.V (--------)

I grab my lunch with Minyoung. "best. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Woohyun oppa" she said. I made a disgusted face when Minyoung said his name. "aisshh... the past is the past" I said. "but don't do that again, were bestfriends you have to tell me everything...big or small" I added, she smiled and said "okay".