Infinite's Move

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Woohyun's P.O.V.

 

I was on my way to class when I saw -------- walking. I started to evesdrop.

"OMO. did he just ask me on a date?" I heard ------ asked her self. "OMO. WHO?" Minyoung came out of nowhere. "yah! i though you went to the bathroom." ------- said. "Yes I did and you walked like a turtle that I catched up to you. so tell me, who asked you on a date?" Minyoung asked.

"hhmm..no one" ------ said. "yah! you told me we have to tell each other everything!" Minyoung reasoned. "aishh fine. its Chunji. he asked me to go out with him. but i don't know if its supposed to be a date." ------ told her. she stared fangirling. "OMO. I'm so happy for you." Miyoung told ------. "kaja kaja. we'll be late" ------ told said and they started walking away.

"-----'s going on a date with A member of Teen Top?...I need to tell infinite about this" i told myself and walked away.

*skip the boring classes LOL its afterschool now*

No One's P.O.V.

"YAH!" woohyun came running to the rest of . "Oh hyung." Sungyeol greeted.

"Guess what I found out?" Woohyun asked. "whatever it is, I don't care bye" Myungsoo said and started walking away. 

"Oh really L you dont care? even if its about your noona?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo stopped walking and walked back to where the rest of s are.

"okay, spill it" Myungsoo said coldly. "well, i just found out that your sister are going on a date with Chunji." Woohyun explained. the rest of infinite's member stopped what they're doing and stared wide eye at Woohyun.

"what? ------'s going on a date with that guy!?" Sunggyu asked. "yeah. I heard ------ & Minyoung talking about it earlier." he said.

"what? when? where?" Dongwoo questioned. "that. I don't know" Woohyun told them.

Myungsoo being the protective twin, started walking away and walked to where Teen Top were. The other members saw him so they followed.

"YAH! CHUNJI. I HEARD YOU ASKED NOONA ON A DATE!?" Myungsoo yelled. this caused Teen Top to turned around and witnessed a Pissed Myungsoo.

"bwohh? hyung you asked noona on a date?" Changjo asked his hyung. Chunji looked at Changjo then at Myungsoo. "yeah. I did." Chunji said.

"well. cancel it. don't go on a date with noona!" Myungsoo demanded and stepped forward to Chunji. "and if I dont?" Chunji also made a stepped forward.

"if you don't then this is for you!" Myungsoo fist met Chunji's face. The two started throwing punches to each other until It got worse that the other member of Teen Top and Infinite stop them from fighting.

Infinite started leaving the place. When they can't be seen anymore. C.A.P. turned to Chunji.

"yah! look at you. your a mess. i think its best that you dont go on that date" He told Chunji. Chunji gave him the are-you-serious look.

"yes. I'm serious." C.A.P. made it clear. "yeah. Hyung you wouldn't want Noona to see your face. she'll just worry more about Infinite and Teen Top." Ricky told his hyung. Chunji was upset so he started walking away, but suddenly he fell and lost conciousness.

"Yah. Chunji!" "YAH! Hyung" "aiggoo. lets take him to the hospital." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL. haha Those who commented about Woohyun's movement, I agree with you I totally forgot about him. so next chappie will be mainly about you and Woohyun.