Infinite? Who's Infinite?

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V (------)

we're inside the car now.

"I hate it. we missed the party. why do we have to pick you up..you're old enough anyways" Myungsoo said. He's really bipolar. earlier he was so sweet and nice and now he's getting mad again.

"what party are you talking about?" I asked him, but he didn't reply. So I turned to Sungjong. "Sungjong-ah. what party did you guys missed?"

"oh. because it's the last day of break and school starts tomorrow again, Infinite decided to throw a party for everyone who goes to our school." he said.

"Infinite? who's Infinite?" I asked. "It's our group name noona!" Myungsoo said.

"Oh i see. who are the members?" I said. "there's 7 members in our group, remember them...they always go to our house." this time Sungjong answered.

" 7 members. hhmm.. let me guess. I think I know who the members are" I said and tried to remember those boys.

"Suggyu oppa, Dinowoo, Hoya oppa, Sugyeol, Myungsoo, and you..Sungjong-ah" I said feeling proud I still remember my brothers bestfriends.

"YAH! Pabo. there's still one more. there's 7 members!" Myungsoo said. " did you just called me pabo. and I'm older than you so call me noona and don't 'YAH!' me " I replied.

"but those are the only ones I remember. Sungjong-ah did I forget anyone.?" I asked Sungjong since Myungsoo is just so Irratating to talk to.

"Nope noona. you weren't here when he came to Seoul University. that week after you left he moved to our school, so you didn't get to know him." He said.

"See Kim Myungsoo, I wasn't here so how should I know. by the way what's his name?" I turned to myungsoo and said that.

"whatever. and you don't know him so you don't have to know. one more thing...call me L" Myungsoo said looking out the window. "L? why?" I asked feeling confused.

"Thats what people call him at school noona... L" Sungjong said. I just chuckled 'L hahaha seriously....L' "But I don't want to call you that... so im gonna keep calling you Myungsoo" I said.

"aisshhh.. fine noona. only you can call me that." Myungsoo said.....

after that the car ride home was pretty quiet...well thats because....the two boys fell asleep. aiggoo' I guess their tired.

after A few more minutes of driving, were finally at our Mansion.

"Sungjong-ah we're home. come on lets go" since he's not a deep sleeper he woke up quickly and got out of the car.

"Myungsoo-ah. wake up" I said while shaking him. " 5..more..minutes" he mumbled. aisshh he's still the same.... "YAH! 5 more minutes. fine sleep here in the car if you want. I'm going bye!" I yelled. "Noona....fine wait." he said and got out of the car.

We got in inside and maids greeted me "Welcome back Miss ------".

"Thank you and drop the formalities please." I said cheerfully.

"Noona dinner will be ready. but first we have to change." Sungjong said. I gave him a smile and went straight to my huge bedroom.

"Home sweet home. I miss you bed." I said and threw myself on my bed.

I quickly changed. after changing I heard my ringtone. I checked the caller I.D. 'Mom' oh its mom. "hello?" I answered. "------ah you must be home by now did you eat dinner yet?." she said.

"Neh. I'm home now. and I was about to go downstairs to eat but then you called." I replied. "oh. well tomorrow is the first day of school, everything is prepared for you, your bag and uniform is in your closet..." she said. I went to my walk-in closet to check if my bag and uniform is there....and there I saw it.

"Oh okay mom. thanks for preparing it. by the way when will you and dad be back?" I asked. "hhmm...not for another week." she said.

I heard someone outside my room "noona let's eat now." it was Sungjong.

"oh okay we'll mom Sungjong's calling me for dinner now. bye take care. I love you." I said. "uh Neh. bye I love you too" she said and hung up.

I opened the door and I saw Sungjong there waiting patiently. "Mianhae. I was talking to mom." I said. "arasso lets go now noona i'm hungry" he said while pulling my hand. we quickly ate dinner and go to our rooms to get ready. "Goodnight Myungsoo-ah and Sungjong-ah" I said. "Goodnight noona" they both said.

I closed my door and just layed on my bed.

'School. School. School. finally I'll be at Seoul University again. I miss it there. I miss everyone especially my bestfriend. Minyoung, my best cousin ever sunggyu oppa, I miss Dinowoo's laugh,my dancing buddy Hoya oppa,and Choding Sungyeol. I hope tomorrow turns out great.'

I thought. and after a few minutes I went to dream land.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: double update. hehe comment and subscribe. thanks for reading. ;)