Bet

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V.

the next day I went to School early again and I saw a bunch of students gathering around someone. I went to closer only to find Teen Top.

Teen Top saw me and they smiled. why are they suddenly smiling at me?

"Noona!" Ricky called me. "Annyeong" I greeted them. "------ah!" L.joe said and hugged me.

"what's going on, you guys are so weird?" I asked them. they all looked at each other. then C.A.P. started talking.

"-------. we're going back to our school now. you see, we're only exchange student here for a week." My eyes widened.

"MWWOOHH?" I was shocked. "aiiggoo, don't worry we'll still see each other my favorite cousin" L.Joe beamed.

"yeah Noona we can plan to see each other since we have your number" Changjo said. I smiled. "aiisshh arasso I'll miss you guys" I said to them while wiping my imaginary tears.

Chunji approached me. "-----ah sorry i wasn't able to meet you last saturday." he apologized. "that's okay. I'm the one who should be saying sorry since my brother started the fight" I told them. "Its okay!" Niel beamed. "kids, we have to go now. lets go bye ------" C.A.P. said. "byee guys" I smiled at them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinite's P.O.V.

Its finally lunch time. All Infinite's member gathered at their table.

"YAH! Woohyun!" Sunggyu called Woohyun. "What?" Woohyun looked at him and asked. Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo signaling him to talk. "Woohyun, yesterday. did you follow ------ to the garden?" He asked.

Woohyun was shocked. 'do they know that I followed her?' Woohyun thought. "Why are you asking?" Woohyun asked and All the members stared at him.

"I followed you and I saw you going to the school garden. you talked to ------ah" Hoya explained.

"aiisshh... stalker much?" Woohyun asked. "YAH! Hyung stop changing the subject!" Sungjong scolded his hyung. Woohyun glared at him.

"Hyung, Do you like my sister?" L asked while giving Woohyun his death glare. "uh.. o-f- co-urse not!" Woohyun argued. "then why are you stuttering?" Sungyeol finally talked.

"YAH! why are you guys like this?" Woohyun asked. "Just answer our question NAM WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu told Woohyun.

"aiishhh... I don't like ------. I followed her to ask her for my sweater, remember I lend her my sweater last saturday. thats my favorite sweater you know." Woohyun lied. but the members weren't satisfied by what he said, so they all look at each other.

"there, I explained everything, now I'm going to get my lunch." Woohyun got up and walked to grab his lunch. As soon as Woohyun left, they started chatting.

"YAH! you guys know what I'm thinking?" Dongwoo asked. "making a bet, to see if woohyun likes -----?" Hoya asked. "B-I-N-G-O" Dongwoo cheerfully said.

Everyone agreed except Sungjong. "I'm not sure about this, we're talking about Noona's feelings here. what if she gets hurt?" Sungjong asked. "No she wouldn't she hates Woohyun hyung remember?" L pointed out. "And plus, this could be a way to make them stop hating each other." Sungyeol added.

after 5 minutes, Woohyun came back. Somehow, he felt something wrong with the atmosphere. As soon as he sat down, all the members stared at him evily.

"Woohyun, we decided something and I hope you agree" Sunggyu said. "arrghhh.. I know this will happen!" Woohyun said nervously.

"we don't believe you, when you said you don't like my sister. so we're making a bet, you have to court my sister. to see if she'll fall in love with you" L explained the bet.

"If you make her fall then we'll give you 1,000,000 won" Hoya said. Since they've come rich families its only a small thing for them. "I don't need your money" Woohyun said. 

"We know you need money, your parents aren't giving you any allowance for the next two months because your grades were low." Dongwoo pointed out.

Woohyun thought hard and said "aiisshhh.. fine."

"Don't worry, its only for two weeks. After that break up with her. If you can't have the guts to break up with her after two weeks then....it only means one thing..." Sungyeol told Woohyun. "You like my sister" L finished Sungyeol's sentence. Sungyeol & L high five each other. (LOL. MYUNGYEOL!)

Sungjong didn't say anything during the conversations. He knows that his Noona will just get hurt since they'll be playing with her feelings. but he can't tell his Noona because the members will be mad at him.

" I hope this thing will cause noona and hyung to stop hating each other" he mumbled.

"Did you say anything Sungjong?" Sunggyu asked. "ahh.. Ani hyung." he denied. The rest of Infinite continued eating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEHEHE hey guys. Another update sorry I wasn't able to update last Sunday. 

OMO. Infinite are so evil to make that bet. awww, poor you. they'll be playing with your feelings. LOL.

But Woohyun will court you. OMG OMG OMG. 

I love Woohyun...but I love KIM MYUNGSOO more. haha byee <3