Starting the bet.....

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

No one's P.O.V.

"Woohyun!" the rest of Infinite approached him. Woohyun have been avoiding them ever since he came school this working,

"you think you could avoid us ah hyung" Sungyeol asked while playfully touching Woohyun's hair. 

"YAH! choding, not the hair." Woohyun said in an annoyed tone. "and Im not avoiding you guys...." Woohyun lied.

"So, bet starts today. you ready?" Dongwoo asked. "whatever" woohyun muttered and walked away. He didn't try arguing with them since he know he won't be able to change their minds anyways.

"Hey, Namstar! look its my sister" L catched up with woohyun and pointed at you. "So, stop standing there and approach her!" L pushed Woohyun away to your direction. Woohyun had no chioce but to approach you. So he did.

 

"Hey, ------" Woohyun greeted you while giving you a smile. "oh hey...wait, Nam Woohyun? greeting me nicely. well, thats a first!" you sarcasticly said.

Woohyun saw you holding tons of books so he asked "need help?" while looking at your books. Your eyes widened at his actions but  handed him your books anyways. you guys both walked to your locker to put your books there.

"Yah! Woohyun are you sick? why are you suddenly being nice to me?" you asked him. "well, lets just say I wanna be friends with you" Woohyun blurted out, he realized what he just said his eyes widened. *what the heck am i saying...friends..with..her...ughhhh*

you gave him a smile while saying "well then, Friends?" and handing out your hands for him to shook. He shooked it and said "Friends".

*wahhh, her hands is so...so..soft* Woohyun thought still holding your hands. "uh..Woohyun you can let go now" You told him. he shyly let go and rubbed the back of his neck.

For 2 weeks, Woohyun stayed beside you whenever he can. he treated you nicely, although he teases you sometimes. It wasn't awkward between anymore. You guys became friends to close friends. You finally realize how Nice Woohyun can be. and Woohyun realize that you are a really nice and kind person. 

Your P.O.V.

"Yah! Minyoung" I approached her. "hey, what's up I thought you forgot about me since you've been so close with Woohyun" She joked. "Of course not, your my girl bestfriend. and he's a guy...close friend. i guess" I explained.

"anyways, what can I do for you?" she asked. at first I didn't get what she said then I realized that I was gonna tell her something.

"oh right, I need to tell you something." I told her and dragged her to the School garden. since it was lunch time no one was in the garden.

"okay, so what's bothering you?" Minyoung ask. "ughh...its awkward, i don't know" I answered feeling how awkward it is to tell her about Woohyun.

"YAH! its about my brother, NAM WOOHYUN right!" Minyoung asked.

"uh, yeah. we'll you know. ever since me and him became friends, I realized a lot of things, like how nice he is. you know, i got to know him more....." I started.

Minyoung looked at me with a smile.."then?" she asked.

"then,  I started to have weird feelings whenever I'm with him." I continued.

"is it like, everytime you see him you feel happy and you just smile out of nowhere?" she asked. I nodded.

"do you get butterflies whenever he smile at you?" she asked again. and I nodded again.

"are you having this feeling that you want to see him and be with him right now?" Minyoung asked.

I nodded and asked " oh yeah, where is he?". but Minyoung just smiled. "OMG` bess your In love. You in love with my brother, NAM WOOHYUN!" she half screamed & half whisper so that no one could hear it. 

"Eh?" I asked still shocked from what she told me. "aisshh lets go now, I'm hungry." she pulled me, but the whole time we're walking my expression didn't changed.... * I'm In love with NAM WOOHYUN? how did that happened?* I thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY~ sorry for not updating for a long time, but here's an update.

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO. 

I don't think i'll be able to update until next week saturday. so please be patient. hehe byee(x