It's her.

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

L.Joe's P.O.V.

 

As soon as School ended I quickly dashed outside. I was rushing that I bumped into someone.

I bumped into --------. A not so happy ---------. "Oh -------. sorry i was rushing." I said feeling sorry. 

"It's okay." She said to me. "what happened to you?" I asked her. "It's Infinite, they keep telling me to stay away from you guys." She said in an annoyed tone.

"ohh. we're really sorry about that." I told her "don't worry I won't obey them anyways. but I'm worrying about you guys, because you know you guys are enemies" -------- told me. I can really sense that she's really worried about us by the way she said it. "Anyways, I have to go now. byee L.joe!" she added. "bye -------" I said while she walked away.

I have to go home as quickly as possible. I'm dying of curiousity about that picture. So, I started running since my house is just near our school.

As soon as I opened the front door, I quicky ran upstairs to my parents room, because thats where umma keeps pictures of us.

I opened each drawers I see and there I saw it, it was in an envelope. when I took out the picture, A piece of paper fell.


"to; Byung Hun

Hey cousin, how's life there at states. it's been 3 years since I last saw you. I miss you. you promised me that when you turned 18 you'll go back here at Korea. We're only 13 years old right now. I still have to wait...for.... 5 more years. ugh. thats a long time, but I'll wait. hopefully it'll pass by quickly. So here's a picture of us that I found, I have my own copy so we both have it. hope you still remember me and I hope you wont forget your most beautiful cousin. kekekeke ^----^.

                                                                                                                    -from your FAVORITE cousin,

                                                                                                                                    Kim -------- <3

OMO. she's my cousin?. I started having flashbacks of us when we were still 10 years old.

FLASHBACKS:

 

"Yah! you're leaving me?" ------ asked me.
"I'm sorry I have to. but I promised i'll come back when I turned 18....just for you because your my most beautiful and favorite cousin." I told ------ while smiling. 
"YAH! hyung what about me? I thought I was your favorite cousin." Sungjong pouted.
"sorry Sungjong and ----- noona but I'm his favorite cousin. thats why Byung Hyun always sleep with me everytime he would sleep over." Myungsoo butted in. 
"haha keep dreaming Myungsoo and Sungjong. he just said infront of us that I'm his favorite and he'll go back just FOR ME." I told them and they both walked away.
"----- I need to go now, byee i'll miss you." I told her while hugging her.
"I'll miss you too" she told me and her eyes started to get watery.
"YAH! don't cry. you look ugly when you cry." I said to her. I smiled. "there, see your so beautiful." I told her and I went inside our car to go to the airport.

 

End of FLASHBACKS.

"So Kim --------. Kim Myungsoo. & Kim Sungjong. are my cousins!?" I asked myself. WOW! and none of them even recognized me. aisshh they told me to not forget them but they forgot me. 

Oh right. it's because of my name. I'm not using my real name. and 5 years is a long year, I didn't bother sending any pictures to them so I guessed thats why they don't recognize me. But...I'm sure tomorrow. they will......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hehehe hello readers. Mianhe for not updating recently. Its just that works are piling up. and I was supposed to do my algebra homework right now but instead, I choose to update this story. ^-----^. just for you guys. I'll try update next saturday so wait for it.

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE. <3 THANK YOU &BYE!