Apology....NOT accepted!

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V. (-------)

"So, Noona your answer?" Sungjong asked me.

"Apology....NOT accepted!" I said and went back to my room.

does he really think his sorry will do it. After what he did to me. Your sorry Isn't enough NAM WOOHYUN. I still hate you.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"hahahaha she didn't accept your apology." Dongwoo said while laughing. the other members laughs too. "YAH! you guys are not helping!" I said feeling annoyed. "Its you guys fault you guys forced me to apologize. I'm not even sorry on what I did to her!" I said and went out the door. "YAH! hyung where are you going?" Sungyeol asked. "Byee!" I yelled while closing the door.

"Aisshhh... that ------ girl, why does she have to come into my life?" I asked myself.

'the members aren't helping too. ugh..'

I thought.

I decided to go home since it was a tiring day. "Hi oppa your home." My sister Minyoung greeted me. "hey" Thats all I said since I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. "hhmm... your apology didn't get accepted?" she asked. I looked at her "you know? how?" I asked her. "Infinite told me. hahaha" She said while laughing. "aisshhh... your laughing at me too!?" I asked her in a annoyed tone and went upstairs to my room. "YAH, I was just joking." I heard her say......

I changed into my home clothes and I threw myself on my bed. I looked back on what happened today. When I first met her and all our arguing. I Suddenly noticed myself smiling like an idiot. "Why am I smiling?" I asked myself. "does the thought of her makes me smile?" I asked again. "ewwwww... NO that can't happen. You hate her Woohyun. You hate her." I reminded myself.

Your P.O.V. (-------)

I was sitting on my bed and looking back on what happened today. I'm so happy to be back. I suddenly remember Nam Woohyun, when I first met him and all our arguing. I felt myself smiling. 'Why am I smiling at the thought of him?' I thought. "Stop thinking wrong, maybe his ugly face just makes you smile and laugh." I told myself and started laughing.