Teen Top VS Infinite

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Your P.O.V. (------)

"uhmm....HI, i'm Chunji" I heard someone say. aisshhh this guy. can't he see I'm busy reading. I closed my book and looked at him.

OMO. he's cute.... wait...he looks familiar.

"hey, I'm -------" I said then smiled. "nice to meet you ------ah" he said. "you look familiar, I think I saw you before." I told him while trying to remember where did I saw him. "I don't think we met before" he said while giving me a confused look. "Oh right, it was earlier, outside. your from teen top right.? the group that girls are going crazy for" I told him. "uh yeah. I saw you with those girls." he said "oh, don't think wrong I'm not like those girls I ain't crazy over you guys. It was my bestfriend she pulled me to those crowd of girls." I explained. "I know, because if you are you would be going crazy right now right, because I'm here talking to you." he said....

"hey, wanna met the rest of Teen Top?. they'll be happy to meet you." he asked cheerfully. "sure." I said and we both left the library to meet the other members of Teen top. We found teen top outside....with Infinite. and looking at their faces....something must be wrong. students were crowding around them. Chunji decided to asked a student next to him "hey, do you know what happened between them?". "Infinite started it, they started making fun of teen top. so teen top got mad and they started arguing." the student said. "aisshhh...lets go" I said to chunji. we ran to Infinite and Teen top.

"YAH!" Chunji and I said at the same time. "hyung!" Niel said to chunji. "-------. why are you with that guy?" Sunggyu oppa said while pointing at Chunji. "hyung who's that girl?" Changjo asked Chunji. "what happened here?" Chunji and I said at the same time again."you guys Know each other?" Niel and Sungyeol said at the same time. after that they glared at each other. "Oppa what happened?" I asked the oldest one in Infinite, Sunggyu oppa. "Oppa? you know Infinite.?" chunji asked me. "uhh.. yeah.. long story. so tell us what happened?" I said.

"its nothing -------. we'll just let it slide." Dinowoo said and him and the rest of Infinite left. "YAH! Myungsoo-ah. Sungjong-ah! you guys are just gonna walk away from me!?" I tried to call my brothers. Sungjong was about to go back when Myungsoo pulled him and said "lets go Sungjong! let noona be with those guys." "aisshhhh...fine be like that!" I said to them feeling irratated.... I looked at teen top "so, mind explaining what happened?" I asked them....