Be mine?

Nam Woohyun, I hate you!

Ifinite's P.O.V.

"hey, hyung! how's it going?" Sungjong asked Woohyun. Woohyun just ignored him.

"YAH! Woohyun. you're too slow you need to make a move now!" Sunggyu and the other members came out of no where.

"ahhh" Woohyun was startled. "where did you guys came from?" he asked. "aisshh..stop changing the subject." Hoya said.

"aisshh...when will you guys stop this!? i dont want to do this anymore." Woohyun complained.

"ohh, hyung is chickening out~~~" Sungyeol teased. "maybe your inlove with my sister now~~" Myungsoo also teased.

"SHUT UP MYUNGYEOL!" Woohyun said in an annoyed tone. "Myungyeol? we like that!" Sungyeol said and high five Myungsoo.

"I think you need to ask her to be yours already" Dongwoo suggested. the others just nodded.

"WHAT!? ask her? to be mine?" Woohyun was shocked by the suggestion. Dongwoo nodded.

"Yeah asked her if she say yes then good. you win the bet and we'll give you your money. and you can break up with her after two weeks." Sunggyu explained.

"2 weeks?" Woohyun was confused. "yup. 2 weeks. so its not that obvious that you just played with her feelings" Dongwoo reasoned.

"aisshhh.. I cant believe I'm doing this. if i have to ask her to be mine now, will you guys help me?" he asked the members.

"sure why not, what are friends for after all" Hoya said. the others agreed.

............................................................................ (OMG)

Your P.O.V.

"------" i turned around and saw Minyoung running. "oh, hey!" i greeted her.

"come with me!" she said and dragged me to who knows where. "yah! I'll go with you you dont have to drag me." I told her and she let go.

"where are we going anyways?" I asked but she just smiled. " uhm..okay weirdo" I mumbled. "what did you say!?" "Nothing...." I said.

So yeah, i followed her to wherever she was going until we we're at a park. it was almost dark, and not much people are around.

"here sit here, at this bench. i saw a ice cream stand over there. I'll get us ice cream. STAY HERE!" she said while pointing at the bench and at the direction where the ice cream stand is.

"okay. better be back. I want chocolate ice cream!" I told her and she walked away.

Somehow It feels like something's going to happened, but whatever. I sat at the bench. 

30 minutes later she still not here. "aiishhh... whats taking her forever?" I ask myself. It was already dark. 

"where is she? its so dark, why aren't they turning on the park's light yet?" I asked myself again, and stood up and walked around.

It was so dark and suddenly colorful christmas lights around the trees . *ehhh? Christmas is over!! whats up with the lights?* i thought but that was suddenly interrupted by someone saying "Yeah i know, christmas over but i just thought they were cute" it was Woohyun.

he was holding a teddy bear, chocolates, and a bouquet of red roses. I was so surprise. "you like it?" he asked while looking around the colorful lights.

"No." I answered. he looked at me and his smile disappeared. "i don't like it.....I love it." I smiled and looked around. He started smiling again.

he walked closer to me and kneeled down handing out the things he was holding. I was so shocked by his actions, I know where this thing is going.

"------. Will you be my girlfriend? I know I was such a jerk when we first met and all that. but when god gave me a chance to get to know you more, I saw the real you. I fell in love with you. I love you. will you be mine?" he asked looking into my eyes. I was silent for a moment. and thoughts came into my mind.

*do I want to be his girlfriend? Am i in love with him? he was such a jerk when we first met, but then when i got to know him more. I got to know the real side of him. and slowly......I fell in love with the guy I really hate......*

My thoughts was once again interrupted. "its okay if you dont feel the same way, at least i got to tell you how i feel. lets just forget that this happened." he said while straightening his self and started to walk away.

I quickly grabbed his arm and said "Yes". he gave me a confused look "Yes? that lets just forget about this?" he asked.

"Pabo. YES. as in....Yes, I want to be your girlfriend. I love you too and YES I'm yours." I told him and he smiled. he was so happy that he started hugging me...

out of nowhere....the rest of Infinite and Minyoung appeared out of nowhere and started clapping. "Yah! you guys we're listening the whole time?" I asked them and they nodded.

Infinite's P.O.V.

after that you went home with Minyoung. 

"Woohyun you did it!" Sunggyu said cheerfully.

"Hyungs. what if Noona finds out that it was all just a lie!?" Sungjong asked worriedly.

Honestly the other members didn't know what to do.....but one thing for sure....they know you'll get mad at them for playing with your feelings.

"she'll probably be mad. thats why all of us shut our mouths arasso? and dont let her know about it no matter what!" the leader told the others.

"Woohyun, i was wondering about your speech earlier...wahhh so cheesy. its like...your telling the truth about your feeling." Dongwoo changed the topic.

"Agree. maybe its true, the thing you said. do you really love my sister?" Myungsoo asked. that one simple question made Woohyun silent.

*do i really love her? No. i cant possibly be inlove with her right? but....howcome a part of me is saying...I do.?* 

"YAH! NAM WOOHYUN!  does you being silent means yes.. yes.. that your inlove with her?" Sungyeol asked.

"huh? uh...of course not. I'm not inlove with her. thats part of my act....I'm nam woohyun and I'm great at acting." Woohyun lied about his feelings......deep down he knows....that he is really inlove....with YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: WEEEHHHH~ super long update, to make it up to you guys. Sorry i wasn't able to update for a long time. but...hehe its summer now so it means No school and more UPDATES. hehe (:

EEHHH. WOOHYUN ASKED YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. OMG~~ BUT TOO BAD ITS ALL JUST AN ACT. 

EVIL INFINITE & EVIL WOOHYUN. >__<. haha jks, of course...I love Infinite.

SUBSCRIBES & COMMENTS. thank you if you already did. <3