Am I Too Late?

Who Would Have Thought...

- Junhyung's POV - 

 

"I- I.. love you Minyoung.."

I heard Gikwang said. I tried to move. But it seems like my body won't listen to me. It's starting to rain. And my tears are starting to pour. *Why am I crying??* I sat on the ground.  My back on the tree. I sobbed and sobbed. I covered my face with my two hands. I don't want to see anything. I wish it's just a nightmare. *I'm sorry Minyoung.. But I love you too..* I thought.

"Oppa.." I heard someone. 

That someone took my hands off my face. I couldn't see properly because of all the tears forming in my eyes and also because of the rain. But I can see that it's a girl kneeling infront of me. Probably one of the girls I dated. She moved closer to me and wiped my tears.

"Oppa.. Please don't cry.." She said.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at who she is.

"M-.. Minyoung..?? What are you doing here??"

"Oppa.. I know it's raining but I'm not dumb to not notice your tears"
 

"I'm not crying.. What are you doing here? It's raining.. You'll get sick."

"I don't know the reason of your crying.. but please oppa.. I don't want to see you cry.."

"Were you calling me oppa??"

"Hmm yeah.. why?"

"N..nothing.. it's just that you never call me oppa"

"He he.. Well I'm going home now before I get a cold. You should go home now too! Bye bye ~ oppa!"

With that, she started walking away. She sound so happy. She's probably going out with Gikwang now. I didn't hear what she said  because I cried so much, I didn't hear anything. 

Now I'm soaking wet. I started walking away too and saw Minyoung lying on the ground.

 

"Minyoung!!!" I ran to hear and tried to wake her up. I carried her bridal style and went to my house. 

"Omo! Why are you soaking wet??" Said one of the maids.

"It's raining hard outside. Get me a small bucket with warm water and two towels. But the other one is a small towel"

"Who's that girl?" 

"None of your business. Just do what I said" 

Ever since I was a kid, I've been living in this big house with all the maids and butlers. Mom left us and took my twin brother to America. Dad is always on business trips so I hardly see him. I basically grew up without a parent. That's probably why I'm like this. A person with a cold heart.

I went to my room still carrying Minyoung and put her on my bed. Minutes later, the maid came with the stuff I asked her to get. I sat on the edge of my bed and put the water on the small table. I soaked the small towel with warm water and I slowly wiped Minyoung's face. 

"Am I too late?? Are you already going out with him?" I said in a low voice.

I stood up and went to my closet to get some clothes for Minyoung and put it on the bed. I touched her forehead and she's burning. I knew she'll get sick.

"I love you.. do you know that?" I said and walked out of my room.

 

~~

I asked one of the maids to cook a soup for Minyoung. Then I took it to my room. I put it on the table and I sat on the edge of the bed and touched her forehead once again. Still the same.

She slowly opened her eyes. Examining the room. Then her eyes landed on me.

"W--where am I??" She asked

"You're in my room.."

"I-.. I need to go home" She said and when she noticed she was wearing my pajamas, she screamed.

"Ahhhh!!! What did you do to me???! Did you take advantage of me while I'm unconscious?!! Did you see anything?!! Did you touch  me??!" She asked in just one breath.

I laughed and walked to the table to get the soup.

"Don't worry.. I wouldn't do anything to you unless you want me to."

"Did you change my clothes?!!"

"No. I asked one of the maids to do it. Here- eat this so you'll temperature will go down."

"T-thanks.." 

I looked at the time and it's already 10:30pm. She fell asleep for 4 hours.

"You can stay here for the night. It's still raining outside and my car broke down so I can't take you home.."

"No. I'll just call my parents to pick me up."

"Don't worry about it. They know you're here."

"Eh? How?"

"Well I looked at your phone and looked for their number. They came here before to check up on you. They allowed you to stay here because they didn't want to wake you up"

"Hmm. oohhkay.."

"Now finish that soup and go back to sleep. Whenever you need me, I'll be at the guess room across this room."

"Waiitt! You can sleep here in your room and I'll sleep in the guess room."

"No it's fine, you can sleep here. Unless you want to sleep with me?" I said then chuckled

"Yah! You ert!" She shouted and threw the pillow on me. 

I walked out of the room. But I stayed by the door. Tears slowly falling off my cheeks. *Pabo! Why are you crying?!*

"Please be happy with him. This way, you will stop crying about me." I said in a low voice