How it all started Part 1

Who Would Have Thought...

Hello~!! So this is the first chapter~ This flashback have 3 parts. So it means it has 3 chapters just for the flashback. Yeah. Pretty long and detailed flashback. But I hope it turned out good enough~! ahh~ i'm so excited!! Please comment! I want to know what everyone thinks about it :D

ENJOY~
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 - Minyoung's POV - 


He's my bestfriend. Everyone in our class knows my feelings for him except. HIM. I'm actually pretty proud of my friends for keeping it as a secret. And luckily until now, it's still a secret. But how did I fall inlove with him? Most important of all, how did he become my bestfriend since everyone is saying that he doesn't talk to anyone and that he's got a cold heart and soul.
Well, it was like this..



~Flashback~

I transferred at Seoul University 1 and a half years ago. Bachelor of Arts Major in Music. Knowing no one at that school, I sit by myself at the corner in every class. Drive my car by myself to the nearest cafe at lunch breaks. I was feeling lonely for the whole week at that school. I was. Until he came. Because there weren't any seats left besides the one next to my seat, he had to sit beside me in every class. He walked to his sit; I gave him a friendly smile, stating that I want to be friends with him. But what did I get back from him? An evil smirk. Yes. A smirk. So from that day on, I kept calling him on my mind; jerk. I hated him. Hated him so much that I don't even want to talk to him anymore. But hate turned to love.
2 weeks passed and he still doesn't talk to me. It's like, I'm not even there. That he doesn't see me at all. Am I invisible??

For our singing class, the teacher set out a singing assessment and that we have to sing with a partner. The teacher choose me and Junhyung to be partners. OH GREAT. How am I suppose to work with him if he doesn't talk to me?? 
 

---


The bell rang and I chased him outside the hallway.

"Ya! Junhyung!"

He turned around and gave me a smirk.

"What?" He asked
*argh!!! such a jerk!!* I thought to myself
"Well we have to talk about our assessment or else we'll both fail"

Before he could say anything, a girl came up and hugged him from his waist. 

"Sorry, I don't have time for that right now. I got something else more important that just came up." He answered then winked at his girlfriend.

I gave him a smirk and said jerk quietly to myself. It was sort of like a whisper. But Junhyung's girlfriend heard me. She was shocked because she heard me call her boyfriend a jerk. 

"MWORAGO?!" She yelled and walked towards me.

Junhyung stopped her before she gets to me and pull all my hair off.

"Hey chill out. Don't make a scene right here Jungshin"

"You're lucky for now, but once I hear you say that word again to my guy, you might want to buy a wig."
"Aish! I said don't make a scene!" Junhyung grabbed her by her elbow and they started walking away. Junhyung turned around and smiled at me. 

*What's that smile for?? And why didn't he get mad when i smirked at him?? And said that he was a jerk?* I thought to myself.

---

Today I only got 4 classes. Right after my last class, I went to the parking lot and took my car. I wanted to go home and go to sleep so badly. I just felt really tired.

I went inside the car, put my seat belts on, turned up the music out loud and drove away. 
My favourite song came up and i started singing and banging my head. Stop light turned red so I stopped. I continued singing out loud and banging my head inside my car because I know no one would hear me. I turned my head to the left only to see the guy I hated the most laughing at me! 
*Oh gosh! He didn't see anything did he????*
I looked at who's sitting on his passenger seat. Hmm. It doesn't look like his girlfriend. I looked back at him and gave him an evil look. The light turned green so I took off.

It was such a long stressing day. I went to my bed and quickly fell asleep.

---

Next day at school, Junhyung wasn't there. 
The singing teacher asked me if Junhyung and I have thought of something for the assessment. I had to lie and say yes. The assessment is due in 1 week time. If I say no, then for sure she'll nag us. 

I've always hated Junhyung. But.. why do I feel empty when he's not there? 
In every class today, I kept looking at his seat and wishing that he would somehow appear there and look at me with a smirk on his lips. That I would see him there sitting and writing his lyrics on his song book. *aish!! What am I thinking?????*

---

I woke up the next day with a smile on my face. Why? Was it because I had a good dream? No.. I didn't have any dream.
Was it because it's the weekends and there's no school?? No. Or maybe~ It's going to be a good day. Hmm. that's possible. 

I got up and fixed my bed. Opened the window curtain and smiled. I went in front of the mirror and did some poses. Took my zu puppy and played with her. She got mad and started barking because I interrupted her sleep. I ignored her and travelled down the stairs. Saw my Mom and Dad and yelled good morning; then I hugged them.

"Uhmm Minyoung ah~ are you sick or something?" Mom asked while touching my forehead.
"Anniyo umma. I'm totally fine" I replied.
"Are you in love?" Dad asked

I don't know why, but I stopped being hyper when Dad asked me. 

"uh. uhm anniyo appa~" 
"Good. He'd have to come ask me for my permission first before he ask you."
"Who appa? What permission?"
"ahh~ don't worry. I don't think it's time yet. Just sit down and eat your breakfast. I'm sure you're hungry"
"ne"

I pretended that I don't know what dad is talking about. Could it be that I'm in love with him?? *aish! no I can't be!*

---

After breakfast, I ran up to my room and took a shower. Wore my favourite long hoodie that goes down to my legs; together with my favourite red leggings. Put my hair up on a messy bun. I went down the stairs and told my mom that I will just go for a walk.

---

I started walking happily around and exploring the whole place. I wasn't really familiar with Seoul streets. Somehow I felt like there's someone watching me. I turned around but there's no one so I just carried on with my little exploring. I turned into a corner and I felt lost. There are lots of streets. Looks like I turned to the wrong corner. The feeling of someone following me just got stronger so I walked faster not knowing where I am. I turned into a dead end street; there was a gang. I didn't know what to do. I started feeling a bit scared so I turned around and started walking slowly. Suddenly, one of the gang members ran up to me and held my elbow. I got shocked and tears started to form at the corner of my eyes. The sun is going to set soon. It's getting dark and there were no street lights. I didn't know that I've been walking for a whole day. Time flew really fast.

"Hey beautiful. Why don't you stay for a little while?" One of the gang members asked. 

I closed my eyes and tears started to roll down. All the other gang members surrounded me. 

"Aww little girl is crying.. Do you want your mommy??" One of them said.

I closed my eyes even more. Forcing my self to think that it was only a nightmare and that I'm going to wake up soon.

Suddenly. They're all fighting. I opened my eyes but I could hardly see anything. I didn't know what to do. Should I run or should I stay? If I run then they'll chase me. And one more thing is, I don't know which way to go. But if I stay then for sure something will happen to me.
Eotteohkaji???

 

----------------------------------------

So that's the end of first chapter!! Hope everyone liked it!! I might do another update tonight if I'm not busy~

PS: Sorry for the cliff hanger xD