Sleepover!!

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

 

*RING DING DONG ! RING DING DONG!*

"Arghhhh." I whined and threw my pillow on the alarm clock.

It was 7am. I had to wake up this early today to pack my things for the sleepover at Junhyung's place tonight!! It's finally Friday~ we've all been waiting for this day! It's going to be so much fun!!

Hmm. I just remembered that this past few days, Junhyung has been really close and nice to me. Sometimes he would pick me up and he'll give me a ride to school and he'll take me home. I haven't seen him with other girls too! He hasn't been dating random girls lately.

Okay~ a pair of pajamas? Check! Extra clothes for tomorrow? Check! Camera? Check! iPod? Check! *Well just in case I get bored or something then I'll just listen to music~ hehe* Snacks? Check! 

After packing my small bag, I went to the bathroom to take shower and went downstairs to eat  my breakfast. 

*Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~*

*Hmm? It's only 8 in the morning.. Who could it be?* I thought to myself then walked to the door.

"Ohh?! Junhyung oppa? Why are you here so early? I'm going to school at 9:30"

"Well I just thought that you wanna go to my house first and drop your bag so you don't have to put it on your locker today."

"Ahh~ Yeah that's a good idea! But can I finish eating breakfast first?"

"Yeah sure"

"Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Not really"

"Then have breakfast with me!"

After eating breakfast, Junhyung and I fought on who's going to wash the dishes. But we ended up doing it together.

I ran upstairs to get my school bag and the other bag packed with my sleepover things. Junhyung insisted on carrying my bag for me. *Ahh~ he's being such a gentleman~*

We walked to his car and had a 20 minutes drive to his house. He said that I could just stay in the car while he take my bag inside his house.

*Ya! Answer the phone palli! Palli! Answer the phone!*

I heard my phone ringing. Yeah~ that's my ringing tone. I lost when I was playing a game with Gikwang so as a punishment, he recorded that ringtone.

"Yoboseyo??" 

"Unniee~!!! Goodmorning!! keke"

"Oh annyeong Cho Hee~ You sound happy today haha"

"Minyoung ah~!! Annyeong!!!" I heard a faint sound on the background

"Is that Yoseob oppa?"

"Haha ne~ He wanted to go to school together with me today~"

"Ohh that's cool. But why did you call me?"

"Well~ I just want to say that I'm so excited for tonight!!!!!"

"Is that all?? Hahaha well you must have been really excited then! You called me just because of that"

"Ne!! kekeke well I gotta go now the bus is coming~ bye bye~!! - - -Bye Minyoung ah~!!"

"Okay~ see you guys at school! Bye bye Cho Hee and Yoseob oppa~!" I shouted 

I saw Junhyung walking towards the car and he opened the door on my side.

"I think we should just take the bus"

"Why????"

"So that all of us will take the bus later together with all of them"

"Oh yeah that would be fun!"

We took a 10 minutes walk to the bus stop and arrived to school at 9:45. We still got 15 minutes before our first class so we decided to go to the school garden to meet up with the others. We always go to this place whenever we're meeting each other or just to hang out and have a quiet time. So we basically *own* this place hehe. No one else dares to go here because they know it's our property~! Mwahahaha. 

As expected, everyone was there. Hyunseung practising his dance, Doojoon listening to music, Yoseob and Cho Hee talking to each other, and Gikwang and Dongwoon playing some random game.

We walked to them and talked about how excited we all are for tonight and tomorrow! Unfortunately, the bell rang so we all head off to our first class.

~~~

Cho Hee and I only had 3 classes today so after our last class, we walked to the nearest cafe outside the school and had lunch in there.

"Kyaaaa~!! I'm so excited for tonight! I wonder how it's like to have sleepover with guys" Cho Hee said

"Yeah me too. It'll be my first time to have sleepover with guys. It might be quite boring. You know, because guys are always on about guys stuff."

"Yeah true~ well anyway, I noticed that lately, you and Junhyung oppa have been really close~" Cho Hee teased.

"Ya! Don't think of anything else. We're not going out okay? I wish we are though."

"I think you and Junhyung oppa will make a good couple!!"

"Hey stop it! But you know what??"

"What is it unnie?

"You and Yoseob oppa look cute together~~" *Ha! It's now my time to tease Cho Hee*

"Ya unnie! Don't change the topic!!" Cho Hee demanded

"Why are you blushing then??"

"I'm not!"

"Yeah whatever. I know you both like each other."

"*sigh* Well I think that he only thinks of me as a little sister. We've known each other since we were kids. And he's been really protective like an older brother. So I don't think he likes me"

"He's protective of you because he doesn't want any other guy around you~"

"I wish.. Well we better go back to school and see if the guys have finish their classes."

"Okay let's go!"

We walked back to school and waited at the school garden. 

*Ya! You've got a text!! Read it! Palli palli!!!* Yep. You guessed it right. Another tone from Gikwang.

*"Hey, we'll finish our last class in 1 and a half hour. Wait for us at the school garden okay? - The Joker"*

"Hey Cho Hee, Junhyung oppa said they'll finish their last class in 1 and a half hour."

"Oh okay~"

I walked to the bench and lied down while reading a book. 

*Poke. Poke.*

I opened my eyes slowly as I feel someone poking my cheeks. So I guess I fell asleep. I turned my head to the right to see Gikwang smiling widely at me.

"Ya! Gikwang stop poking her!!" Junhyung yelled.

I sat up slowly. "How long have you guys been here??" I asked softly while rubbing my eyes.

"We just came here" Doojoon answered

We stayed at the garden for about half an hour and walked to the bus stop. We sat at the back and the whole ride was super fun! We were all so noisy because of our laughs. Fortunately, the driver didn't ask us to be quiet or to get off the bus~ we also played games and talked about random things. After 35 minutes, we arrived at Junhyung's place. We decided that Cho Hee and I will sleep at one of the guest rooms. Junhyung, Yoseob and Gikwang will sleep at Junhyung's room and Doojoon, Dongwoon and Hyunseung at the other guest room.

After all that chaos, we decided to order some take out meal.

"Okay guys what do you want?" Doojoon asked

"Pizza!/Sushi!/Chicken!/Spaghetti!/Spring rolls!" All of us answered at the same time.

"Aish! How am I suppose to understand that if you all answered at the same time??" 

"Sorry~" We all said

"We'll just order pizza, chicken and sushi okay?"

After 30 minutes, our orders arrived.

"Hey! Let's play karaoke~~!!" Yoseob sang

"Yeah!!" They all agreed.

We sang while eating at the same time. It was already 9pm and we all got changed to our pajamas so it'll be comfortable while watching movies.

"So what are we going to watch first?" Hyunseung asked

"Action!/Romantic!/Horror!/Comedy!" 

"Aish here we go again"

"No! Action movies are not good for sleepovers!!" I yelled and Cho Hee nodded

"I don't want to watch comedy" Doojoon said and Hyunseung agreed.

"Okay so we'll watch a romantic and horror movie. Which one do we watch first?" Gikwang asked.

After alot of arguing, we decided to watch the romantic one first. 

"Wait! Don't start it! I'm just going to make some popcorns!!" Dongwoon said and ran to the kitchen.

"I'll help!" I said and followed Dongwoon

We came back with 4 bowls of popcorns and some softdrinks. We sat infront of the tv. Junhyuhng, me, Cho Hee, and Yoseob all sat on one sofa. Gikwang and Dongwoon lied down on their stomach on the ground. While Doojoon and Hyunseung got their own seats.

Halfway thru the movie, Cho Hee and I were crying. Junhyung handed me some tissues.

*Sniff sniff*

"Ya. Who's crying over there?" Doojoon asked

"Gikwang hyung is crying". Dongwoon answered

"Ya are you gay? Why are you crying?" Junhyung said and threw some popcorns on Gikwang

"*cough* asifyouhaven'tcriedbefore *cough*" I said

~~~

The movie finished and we all stretched our muscles. 

"Okay anyone who needs to go to the toilet should go now before we start this horror movie~" Hyunseung said

After the 10 minutes break, we went back infront of the tv. Also at the same position as before. But Dongwoon and Gikwang moved closer to the sofa that we were sitting. And also Doojoon and Hyunseung sat on the floor.

Doojoon stood up and turned off all the lights. *Psh, as if the movie will be that scary*

The movie started. At first I was sitting up straight and feeling really brave but as the movie continued, I was starting to feel scared so I moved closer to Junhyung.

"Hey I thought you're not scared?" Junhyung whispered

"Just watch the movie okay?" I whispered back.

I was eating popcorn slowly while my eyes were glued to the tv screen. The scary part came. I got scared and screamed. I accidentally threw the bowl of popcorn somewhere then hid my face on Junhyung's chest.

"Oww." I heard Gikwang

"Sorry oppa" I said while my face is still on Junhyung's chest. I can feel his heartbeat beating really fast.

"Hey you can look at the screen again." Junhyung said

Everytime the movie shows some scary parts, I would hide my face and hug Junhyung. *I wasn't acting just so I could hug him okay? Well maybe I was liking the hugging parts but I'm scared!* And Junhyung would wrap his arms around me.

 

- Junhyung's POV - 

 

Watching a horror movie is such a great idea. Minyoung would hug me whenever some scary parts were on. kekeke. 

"Minyoung ah~ the movie is finish. You can let go of me now" I said. But there was no response. I moved Minyoung's body away from me and saw that she was already sleeping. *Aigoo. How can you fall asleep while watching a horror movie??*

"Is Minyoung asleep?" Yoseob asked.

"Yeah. I'll just carry her to the guest room"

"Well Cho Hee is asleep now too." Yoseob said

"Aish how can these girls sleep while watching a horror movie??"

"Well Cho Hee is always like this. She would always fall asleep before the movie ends" Yoseob explained

Yoseob carried Cho Hee to the guest room and I followed him while carrying Minyoung bridal style. 

"Goodnight" I whispered to Minyoung

"Goodnight~!!" Yoseob sang

"Aish be quiet! Or else you'll wake them up!" I yelled quietly. *Is that even possible?*

"Oopps sorry" Yoseob whispered.

"Goodnight oppa~" I hear Minyoung said quietly. But she doesn't sound awake so she must be sleep talking.

I smiled and turned off the lights. Then Yoseob and I walked out of the room.

"Can't wait til we go to the amusement park tomorrow!!" Yoseob giggled.

"Yeah. Now let's go to sleep so we have some energy for tomorrow. It's gonna be a long and fun day"

 


Is this chapter long enough?? hehe~ I hoped you guys liked it!! <3