How It All started Part 3

Who Would Have Thought...

Helloooooo~ this is the last part of the flashback!! 

PS: Thank you for all the comments! Appreciate it so muchh! :D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's Monday today. I woke up early and saw my parents coming in.

"Oh! Minyoung ah~ you're awake already? It's only 6:30. Don't you have school at 9:30 today?"
"Yeah. But I've got something to do in the library today. So I'm going to school at 8."
"Kureyo? Okay then I'll go make you some breakfast now"
"No omoni.. gwenchana.. i'll make my breakfast.. you and appa can go have a rest.. i know you guys are tired"
"Okay. Oh by the way~ how was your day yesterday? Did you take good care of your brother?"
"Yesterday was good. We went to the park then went to ice cream shop."
"That's good"
"Oh by the way.. I didn't get a chance to give Shinyoung a shower because he's already asleep when we went home yesterday"
"Gwenchana.. I'll just give him shower today.. Now you go and eat breakfast.. Your dad and I will go and get some rest"
"Ne. See you later"

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. After breakfast, I went to my room and took a shower. 

I got dressed and opened my window to let some sunlight in.. 
Then.. I saw a familiar car..

*Ohh don't tell me...*

I rushed down outside and knocked on the car door.

"Ya! Open the door"
"Hmmm.."
"Ya! What are you doing here?? Don't tell me you slept in here??"
"I wanted to make sure you're alright"
"Mwo?? You stayed here the whole night just to make sure I'm alright?"
"Yeah.. Well I guess you're fine so I'm going home now. See you at school" After that, he drove off.

I can't believe he went back last night, slept inside his car, just to make sure I'm safe. Hmm.. Well I guess he's not a jerk after all.

I went back inside the house and took my bag. Went to my car and saw that there's no fuel left. So I decided to just take a 15 minutes walk to the bus stop. 

~~~

I walked to the pedestrian lane..

*BEEP BEEP!!!*

"Omo!" I panicked so I ran to the other side of the street. Then I looked at the driver of the car and guess who is it..

It was no other than Junhyung. He stopped his car on the side street parking. But I just continued walking.

"Ya. Where's your car? Why are you walking?"
"None of your business"
"What? Why are you angry?"
"And why did you beep at me so loudly while I was crossing the street peacefully?? You almost gave me a heart attack!"
"I just wanted to get your attention. And I'm sorry"
"Well you could have shouted at me."
"Yeah. I'm sorry"

I turned around to look at Junhyung. His face looked sincere when he apologized. And that kinda made my heart melt a little bit.

"*sigh* It's alright. Just don't do it again" I said and continued on my walk to the bus stop.

Junhyung ran after me and took my hand. 

"Ya. W-where are we going?? The bus is coming soon. I might miss it. The next bus is after an hour. I might get late to school"
"Since I made you upset, I'll just give you a ride."
"Eh? Anni. Gwenchana"
"Aish. We're going to the same place anyway."

After that small arguement, I ended up going to school with him. We were silent. Then I suddenly remembered what he said last time. 

*"That's me when the bell rings. But i'm different outside school"*

So I should remember that once we get to school, and the bell rings, I'll be seeing a different Junhyung. Back to his smirky, evil side with lots of girls. Then suddenly, my mood changed. I felt  angry with the thought of Junhyung being different and a jerk inside of school.

---


We came to the school car park. I said thank you to him and walked away.

"Ya. Where are you going?"
"Uhm? non of your business?"
"Eh?"

With his confused mind, I walked off. Maybe he's not being a jerk yet because the bell hasn't rung.
As I was going to go inside the library, the bell rung.

*Ugh! Already?? I was suppose to go to the library though!!*

I walked out of the library building then went to the other building for my first class. I walked up the stairs and turned the corner and saw Junhyung with his friends. I shot a look at him but quickly turned my head away. Remembering that when the bell rings, his action towards me will change; back to his smirky side. 

I continued walking before the second bell starts. 

But suddenly someone held my wrist. I turned around to see Junhyung's worried face.

"Bwoyah?" He asked
"Eh?"
"What was that?"
"Eh?? What are you talking about?" I asked being confuse on what he's talking about.
"What was that look when you turned the corner?? It looks like you didn't even know me"
"What do you expect me to do? smile and say *Annyeong oppa! Let's walk to class together!*" I answered sarcastically while using my best aegyo.
"Yeah" He answered
"In your dreams"
"Yeah, maybe in my dreams."

And with that, the second bell rang. Junhyung's grip on me loosened. It was a time for me to walk away. I left him there standing.


*What was that all about? Was I being to harsh on him?* I thought. Slightly feeling a little bit of guilt in my heart. 

~~~

The day went by real fast. The day went by with Junhyung ignoring me. But why do I care? He's not good to me when school bell starts. But now it's the end of school so I can talk to him again!

I walked around the campus to look for Junhyung. A smile formed on my lips when I saw Junhyung's back while he's facing the tree. *I don't know how I recognized him with just his back.* But why is he facing the tree? 
I ran and yelled: "Yah! Junhyung!" 
I ran closer to him. But stopped when I saw a pair of long skinny legs. Are they.. kissing??

"Junhyung.."

I whispered to myself. I swear I said his name quietly. But somehow, the wind carried what I said and flew it into his ears because he turned around and saw me. I can feel my face becoming hot. I tried to hold back my tears. But they won't listen to me. They wanted to escape so they started rolling. I turned around and started walking. Walking that soon developed into running.

"Yah! Minyoung ah!" I heard him yell.
"Yah!! Oppa! Come back here and finish your business with me!" The girl with him shouted. 

I guess he's running after me. But I continued running until I collapsed on my knees on the cold cement ground. I covered my mouth with my hand to reduce my sobbing. I can feel my heart breaking into pieces. Why am I aching? Why am I feeling like this?? Why am I crying?? I shouldn't be. I'm not his girlfriend or anything.. Am I falling for him?? But why..

"Wae??" Is the word that managed to come out of my lips.
"Minyoung ah.." I heard him. I guess he finally caught up with me. But I didn't dare to turn around.
 

Junhyung walked infront of me and kneeled down on one knee. He raised his left hand and cupped my chin; making me look at him. I looked into his eyes. His eyes.. so brown and deep with sincerity. He used his thumb to wipe my tears away.
 

Then he suddenly pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Minyoung ah.. mianhae"

~End of flashback~

 

----------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of the flashback!! Yayyyy!! Curious about what's happening to Junhyung and Minyoung now?? Wait for the next chapy~ hahaha xD 

PS: BEAST will be finally introduced on next chapter!! YAY!!