Day Of The Dance Part 2

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

We all sat inside the limo while talking and joking to each other. I must admit that the guys look really handsome wearing suits! Jaesoon is here also even though he doesn't go to our school, he still wanted to go to the dance.

After about 20 minutes, we arrived at a hotel where the school dance is held. Junhyung held my hand as I got out of the limo. We started walking on the red carpet that leads to the room where the dance is happening. Cho Hee linked arms with Yoseob and they were walking ahead of us. Followed by them is Jaesoon, me, and Junhyung. And the rest of the guys were behind us. Some students were looking at us and some were giving me and Cho Hee death glares. Yeah, did I tell you the guys are the kingkas of the school?? Lucky me and Cho Hee, they've never threatened us. They could only go as far as giving us death glare. So I think it's a good thing nothing bad has happened to us since we became friends with the kingkas. Well ANYWAYS, we walked inside the huge door. There were alot of senior students dancing, drinking, talking, laughing, and some are looking bored. We walked towards one of the "VIP" table. We sat there for about 15 minutes just talking to each other. 

"Hey! What are we doing here just sitting?? We should be at the dancefloor dancing our out!" Hyunseung exclaimed. We all agreed and walked over to the dancefloor and started dancing. Junhyung started moving infront of me. So we danced together. His  hand was on my waist. I guessed I got carried away with the music and I put my hand to Junhyung's shoulder. I noticed someone was looking at me. And she was giving me a super death glare. I haven't seen her before.. even at school.. Who is she??

We got tired of dancing so we walked over to the drinks area and got some drinks. Cho Hee and I got iced tea since we didn't want to drink any alcohol. While the guys got alcoholic drinks for themselves. We walked back to the table where we are sitting before. As usual, Gikwang would make some stupid jokes and we would laugh as if it was funny. I saw Junhyung drinking his 3rd bottle of alcohol. 

"Yah oppa! Stop drinking. You'll get drunk and have a hangover tomorrow." I said while pushing his bottle away.
"Why?? Are you concern of me~~?" Junhyung joked while putting his arm around my shoulder but I just ignored him.

We went back to talking and laughing at some nonsense jokes that Gikwang would give.

We were happily sitting at our table when someone walked pass.. She was the one that's giving me the super death glare before! I looked at her dress and it was super short. I looked over to Junhyung and he looked shocked when he saw her. The guys looked shocked too when they saw her. Including Cho Hee. *What's wrong?? Who is she??* Then she winked at him and walked away.

"Are you okay oppa?" I asked.

He stood up and said he's going to the toilet. *Something's not right* I thought. I asked the guys and Cho Hee about the girl but they just shrugged their shoulders and said "I don't know"

30 minutes have gone pass and Junhyung is still not back. I stood up and told them I'm going to the toilet. *Lies. I'm going to look for Junhyung*

Where are you? I thought. I walked around the hotel. I went outisde and I ended up at the rose garden. I saw a couple kissing. I decided to ignore them and started walking away. But something inside me is telling me to walk back. And so I did. I walked closer to the couple that's kissing. *He looks familiar..* I thought. Then I stopped. I realised it was him. I was shocked. *Who is she??* Suddenly, someone covered my eyes, then turned me around and hugged me. *Who are you?* My eyes started flowing a river of tears. *Pabo! Pabo! You've seen him kiss many girls before!!* I looked up to see Jaesoon hugging me. *How did he know I was here?? Did he follow me?? But I was thankful he was here to cover my eyes to the scene I didn't want to see. And comfort me by giving me a warm hug*

 

- Junhyung's POV -

We were happily sitting at our table when she walked pass. I was shocked. Then she winked at me. *What is she doing here? Since when did she come back?*

"Are you okay oppa?" Minyoung asked. But nothing came out of my mouth. Instead, I stood up and said I'm going to the toilet. *Lies. I decided to follow her.* I ended up following her by the rose garden. 

"What are you doing here??" I asked her. But instead of answering me, she crashed her lips on mine. I saw Minyoung walking closer. I wanted this woman to stop before Minyoung can see us. But I can't. *Why can't I move dammit!* Right then and there, I knew everything I've worked for to get Minyoung is going to fall just like that. She stopped walking and she looked shocked. Right then, Jaesoon came and covered her eyes, turned her around and hugged her. *No. Don't go into his arm. Don't...* I managed to pull her away from the kiss. But I just stood there frozen while watching Minyoung cry on my brother's embrace. *100 instant points for Jaesoon, back to Zero points for me..*

 

- Minyoung's POV - 

"Let's go" Jaesoon whispered into my ears. I just nodded slowly. He took my hand and we started walking away.
"I'll take you home" He said. But I refused and told him I wanted to stay. I don't want Junhyung and that girl to ruin my night. This is suppose to be a fun night right?? I told Jaesoon that I'll just go to the toilet to fix my make up. He nodded and walked away. I walked inside the toilet and fixed my make up to look as if I didn't cry. After I finished, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. *I'm going to walked outside this toilet and pretend like nothing happened. Enjoy the night until it's finish*

I walked out of the toilet and someone suddenly grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Junhyung.

"Let me explain." He said. His eyes was full of regret and sadness.
"Why should you oppa? I didn't ask for an explanation." I said and walked away. *Yeah that's right. I'm going to act like nothing happened and just continue being nice to Junhyung. But I'm going to distance my self from him for a while*
"No. We need to talk" He insisted. While he grab my wrist once again.
"No oppa. There's nothing to talk about" I said and walked away. He gave up and just walked behind me. We went back to the table and this time I sat opposite Junhyung.. I sat between Gikwang and Jaesoon.

"Hey guys what took you so long? Was there a long line in the toilet??" Hyunseung joked but Doojoon nudged him.

"And the queen of the night is.. Minyoung!!!!" The MC shouted over the microphone.
"Hey! That's you unnie!!" Cho Hee shouted
"Yes! Yes! That's you!! Hurry and go up the stage!" Gikwang yelled while pushing me towards the stage. 

I slowly walked up the stage and the MC gave me a boquet of flowers, put the sash on me saying *Queen of the night 2011* then he put the crown on my head. I turned around and just smiled at everyone.

"And now.. The Royal Couple of The Night 2011 wouldn't be complete if there's no king! So the King of The Night 2011 is.... Junhyung!!!" The MC yelled once again making everyone overly excited at the thought of us being the Royal Couple of The Night. *Oh great. Why did they even vote for me?!*

Junhyung and I stood there awkwardly while everyone is taking pictures of us. *Ugh! Seriously?? It's not like we're a celebrity or something! Why did they have to take a picture of us??*

FINALLY. The picture taking is over. We walked back to the table and I noticed that Jaesoon wasn't there.

"Hey where's Jaesoon oppa?" I asked.
"He said he needed to get something" Dongwoon answered.

The school dance came to an end so we all walked out to the parking lot to find the limo.

"Hey are we leaving without Jaesoon oppa??" I asked. Right then, a car beeped behind us.

We turned around and saw Jaesoon walking out of the car.

"I'll take you home Minyoung" He said while walking towards me.
"No you're not. She's going to the limo with the rest of us. You go drive yourself at home" Junhyung said coldly while grabbing my arm and dragged me towards the limo.
"I'm going with Jaesoon." I said while looking down. Junhyung looked angry and dissapointed at the same time. His gripped on my arm loosened up. And I walked towards Jaesoon's car. He opened the car door for me and he drove off.

"Hey Jaesoon oppa?"
"Yeah?" He said without taking his eyes off the road.
"Who's that girl at the dance?"

 


Kyaaa! I'm sorry for not updating fast >.< I hope this chapter is long enough for you guys! :D