Amusement Park~!! And hyung??

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

 

I woke up in the morning and saw Cho Hee sleeping so peacefully beside me. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Cho Hee was still sleeping. I walked past Junhyung's room and the other guest room and the guys are still sleeping. I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen.  *Hmm why is it so quiet down here??* Just then I realized that the maids aren't there. 

I went to the fridge to look for something to cook. I got some eggs, sausage and bacon. I chopped some ingredients for the fried rice. As I was cooking, I felt someone's hand on my waist. I turned my head and saw Junhyung.

"Hey you're up early" I said and continued cooking.

"I was already up since 7am but I just stayed in my room. Then I heard someone walking so I got off bed then saw you walking to the kitchen." He said while resting his chin on my shoulder. *OMG OMG! Someone calm me down!!*

"Uhhmm.. Oppa?? How am I suppose to concentrate on my cooking if you're going to stay like that??" I asked. But honestly, I want him to stay like that. Hugging me from my waist while resting his chin on my shoulder. Don't we look like a newlywed couple?? hehe~

"Why? I want to stay like this.." He answered.  

"Ahem.." 

Junhyung and I turned around and saw Doojoon standing by the kitchen door. Junhyung quickly let go of me and I turned back around to the pan to hide my burning face.

I turned around once again and saw Junhyung walking towards the door.

"Way to ruin the moment Doojoon" Junhyung whispered. But I heard it. *Thanks to my power hearing!*

"Yeah right" Doojoon smirked.

I set up the table and asked Doojoon to wake up the guys and Cho Hee. Minutes later, they arrived at the kitchen.

"Hmmm noona! I'm hungryy~!! The food smells good~" Dongwoon said.

"Thank you Dongwoon ah~ you can start eating if you want... Wait, where's Cho Hee and Yoseob??"

"He's still waking up Cho Hee" Hyunseung answered

"Let's just start eating, they'll be here soon." Junhyung said

We all started eating without waiting for the two love birds. Yoseob went to the kitchen.

"Hey where's Cho Hee??" I asked

"She doesn't want to get up so I'll just bring food up there and try to make her eat"

"Is she always like that?" 

"Yeah, it's really hard waking her up"

Yoseob walked out of the kitchen and went back to the guest room for Cho Hee.

"Hey guys, how long have Cho Hee and Yoseob oppa known each other??"

"Since they were in diapers" They all answered

"Woahh that's cool"

 

We all finished breakfast and the guys voted for Dongwoon to clean up all the plates.

"Aww why me???" Dongwoon whined

"Because you're the youngest" They all answered

"No fair!"

"Don't worry Dongwoonie~ I'll help you!" I said

"Really?? YES!! You're a life saver noona!!" 

Dongwoon and I started to wash the plates while the guys started getting ready. We were nearly finish with the plates so I told Dongwoon to get ready as well and that I will finish all the work.

After an hour, everyone finished getting ready and it was time for us to go to the amusement park!!

We rode the van that Junhyung's dad owns and he was the one driving. I sat at the front passenger seat. Doojoon, Dongwoon and Hyunseung sat in the middle seat while Cho Hee, Yoseob and Gikwang sat at the back seat. 

GD and TOP's HIGH HIGH started playing and we all started to get high and sung at the top of our lungs. 

"High High I’m So High High High Up In The Sky
High High I’m So High Fly Fly Touch The Sky 

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Say La La La La La Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Aiiiiiighhhttt" We sang with action 

After an hour, we arrived at the amusement park.                                                                                                                                      

"Yayyyy~!!! We're hereeeeeeee!!" Yoseob and Gikwang yelled while running to the ticket booth.                                                           

We all got in and decided to go to the carousel first.

"Aish! Why that?? That's for kids! We're not kids!!" Junhyung nagged.

"Don't worry oppa~!! It's going to be fuuun!!" I said then I grabbed his hand and ran to the booth with the others.

We spent an hour riding kids' rides. And decided to go the 'Haunted House'. We all had to form a line with partners and the arrangement are: Junhyung and I, Cho Hee and Yoseob, Doojoon and Dongwoon, Gikwang and Hyunseung. We started walking slowly and I thought it was lame because at the start, all the 'ghost thingy' are obviously fake. But as we continued walking, it started to get scarier. And another scary thing is, Junhyung and I were standing at the very front line!! One of the 'killers' came out and I started screaming and grabbed Junhyung's hand tightly. The 'killer' ran and chasing us while another 'person with an ugly face and full of blood' started chasing us too while holding a knife. I screamed at the top of my lungs and started running while still holding on to Junhyung. When I realised that the 'killer and the other person' stopped chasing us, I stopped running too.

"Ya!! Who suggested to go to this haunted house!???!!" I screamed.

"Yeah!! We better find our way out and get out of this place!" Cho Hee screamed aswell. But the guys just laughed at us.

We continued walking but this time, I was walking behind Junhyung while I held tightly on his shirt. We finally found the door for our way out so I ran to it and opened the door.

"WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" I screamed when a head popped out of nowhere. I ran back to Junhyung and hugged him. And apparently, I started crying because I was so scared.

"Thank you for visiting my haunted house. Never hesitate to come again. You all are always welcome in here anytime. Mwahahaha" A creepy voice said.

"Oppa! Oppa! Let's go!!" I cried while tugging on Junhyung's shirt

"Haha okay"

We finally walked out of the 'Haunted House' and I looked at Cho Hee's face. She looked really pale. Probably really scared too. 

"So what's next???" Doojoon asked

"Roller coaster!!" Dongwon and Hyunseung answered

I just nodded and followed them.

The seating arrangement was the same as the line arrangement from the 'Haunted House'. 

"WOOOOOHH!!" They screamed. I just tightly shut my eyes while holding on Junhyung's hand.

"Hey, you need to open your eyes to enjoy the ride" Junhyung yelled. I did what he said but unfortunately, we were nearly at the end. Oh well~

We stepped out of the ride and I kinda felt dizzy.

"Hang on, I can't walk.. I feel dizzy" I said

"Haha unnie!! That was fun!!" Cho Hee exclaimed

Junhyung kneeled on the ground. "Hop on" he said. "I'm giving you a once in a lifetime chance of piggyback ride". I jumped on his back and he started walking.

"I'm hungry~" Dongwoon complained.

We went to the small cafe and ordered some snacks. After that, we decided to go to the arcade to play some games. Junhyung went to one of the 'claw thingy' and got me a small bear.

We all walked outside when they said that the fireworks will start in a five minutes. We stood there while waiting for the fireworks to start. After five minutes, the fireworks started. I looked up at the night sky while admiring the beautiful fireworks. And I suddenly felt someone hugging me from behind. Just then I knew it was Junhyung. I didn't say or do anything. I just stood there watching and feeling the warmth from Junhyung's hug. After the fireworks, we decided to just walk around for a few minutes before we go home. Junhyung took my hand and we started walking. *What is this? My heart is beating so fast. Why is he so sweet and gentle this past few days??*

After 20 minutes, we head back to the van. And Junhyung started driving.

'Because Of You' started playing. [a/n: BEAST's new OST song for the drama 'My Princess'. BEAST are not popular singers in this story.]

It’s because of you (Girl)
You don’t know this (Girl)
The more and more I look at you every day I miss you even more, why am I like this?
What you call love (Girl)
I didn’t know about (Girl)
Now that I know I will confess My girl
All you have to do is stay with me like you are doing now, Oh my shiny girl 

Baby baby want you want you girl

Must be love Oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah
Baby baby want you want you girl
I must love you Oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah

They started singing the sweet song but suddenly, they've got quiet. I looked at the back to see them all soundly asleep.

"They fell asleep" I said

"Must be really tired from today. You can sleep too if you want" Junhyung said

"No it's okay, I'll stay up so you won't feel lonely while driving."

After what feels like forever, we finally arrived at Junhyung's house. We all went back here to get our bags before we go to our own houses. I woke up the guys and Cho Hee. We walked inside the house but we all stopped walking when Junhyung stopped.

- Junhyung's POV - 

We walked inside the house but I suddenly stopped when I saw a familiar figure sitting on the couch.

"Jaesoon?!" I asked

"Hyung!!"

[Flashback from Chapter 9]

Ever since I was a kid, I've been living in this big house with all the maids and butlers. Mom left us and took my twin brother to America. Dad is always on business trips so I hardly see him. I basically grew up without a parent.

[End of flashback]

 


Ohhhh~!! Sorry for the cliffy xD

Hehe~ I was listening to HIGH HIGH when I was writing the van part so I decided to put it in. I can imagine BEAST going crazy inside the car xD And on the 'Haunted House' part, I don't exactly know what's inside those haunted house on an amusement parks so I just made it up xD

[a/n: This story will have lots of twist on it so it might be a little different from the foreword but I promise to make it really good! :D]