Sleep talking..

Who Would Have Thought...

- Junhyung's POV - 

 

2 weeks have passed since Minyoung slept at my house. We got closer since then. But I haven't told her how I feel because she's been busy with Gikwang. Everyday after school, they would always meet and go to each other's house. It breaks my heart whenever I see them walk together or talk to each other. But the strange thing is, I've never seen them kiss each other. Hmmm...

I'm sorry Gikwang. But I'll make her mine.

~~~

It was a saturday afternoon and I decided to go for a walk around the park. Then I saw two figures that looks familiar. Then I realized it was Gikwang and Minyoung. I hid behind the tree as I watch the two of them running and chasing each other. 

*ouch!* I whined as I felt something fell on me from the tree. I looked back to where Gikwang and Minyoung is. They.. They were kissing!!! Minyoung was on top of Gikwang!

Anger built up on me and I started running. Don't know where to. *Why did I even decide to follow them?! Aish PABO!!!* I ran and ran until my feet took me to this street side eating place. I ordered 1 soju; 1 soju became 3 and 3 became 5 bottles. 

I started walking while still holding a bottle of soju on my hand. My eyes are becoming blurry. I can't think and walk straight anymore. *aish! I'll get a massive hangover tomorrow!*

 

- Minyoung's POV - 

 

Gikwang and I were chasing each other around the park. Both Gikwang and I tripped over a rock and we fell on the ground. Well I didn't really fell on the ground. I fell on top of Gikwang and accidentally kissed him. We both stood up and just laughed it off.

"Yah, Minyoung ah~ you stole my first kiss" Gikwang pouted

"Oppa! You stole my one too" I answered back and playfully hit him

"I was saving it for the love of my life!" We both said at the same time and laughed.

"Aigoo~ oppa I better go home now! It'll get dark soon" 

"Okay! See you on Monday!"

Gikwang and I parted ways. I decided that I'll go to a street side eating place to buy some snacks to eat at home later. I started walking and before I get to the place, I saw a familiar guy walking out of it and look quite drunk. I walked a little closer and saw that it was Junhyung! *Why is he drunk?? I've never seen him drunk before!* I decided to follow him. He can't even walk straight! He must be really drunk! Aish and he's even holding a soju bottle while walking! He fell down on the ground and that's when I decided to go to him. I looked at him and he was sleeping! Aigoo! This guy! What if I didn't see him? Then he would be sleeping here on the street! Or some girl might him! Or someone might kill him!! *Aish why am I thinking about this?* I decided to call a taxi and took him to his house. 

We reached the house and I asked the maid to get me some warm water and towel. I took him to his room and made him lie in bed.

I walked to his closet to get him some clothes. Then walked back to the bed. The maid came with the things I asked her to get. I thanked her and she walked out of the room. I took Junhyung's shirt off. And I froze. *He.. He... He's.. got a nice body..* I wet the towel with warm water and slowly wiped it on his body. I want to touch it without the towel on my hand.. *OMG! What am I thinking?! Snap out of it Minyoung!! OMG! I think I'm drooling!!* 

After wiping his uber smexy body, I put on a new shirt on him. I'm glad I didn't faint~ Junhyung moved slowly. I jumped out of bed and hid under it. I don't even know why I did that. 

"Minyoung ah.." I hear him. Eh? Why is he calling me??? I got out under the bed and stood up. He's still sleeping though. So it means he sleep talk?? 

"Minyoung ah.. I love you.. do you know that??" Aww~ he loves me~ WAIT WHAT?! Did he just say he LOVES me?! I decided to sit at the edge of the bed and thinking that he will say some more. 

"I .. love.. you.. it hurts.. me.. to always.. see you with.. him.." Hurts him to see me with who? WAIT... when people sleep talk.. do they say the truth?? *sigh* I don't know~

"Why ... do you have.. to go out with my friend... Gikwang..?" WHAT?! Me going out with Gikwang?! Since WHEN?????

 

 


There! Now you know Minyoung and Gikwang are not going out with each other! So it means Junhyung have a chance?? ;D

PS: Thank you guys for commenting!! I really appreciate it! I love you all~