Confessions Of The Broken Hearted (Hyuna's Part)

Who Would Have Thought...

- Junhyung's POV - 

Ever since Minyoung told me to explain everything to Hyuna, I cannot stop to think how to say it to her. How do I explain that Minyoung is the one that's holding my heart now? What if she does something bad to Minyoung just because she's jealous? 

Jaesoon and I arrived at school. I saw Hyuna and I was expecting that she would yell "Oppa!" then run to me. But nothing, she just smiled and walked away. Hmm. Weird. Well that's good because it gives me more time to think of what to say to her.

I saw Minyoung walking around and I was about to go up to her but Jaesoon beat me. He was already beside her before I could even make a step. Man he's fast!

I decided to just go to the library and think of things. Yeah, I need a quiet place.

 

- Minyoung's POV -

I was walking around school and saw Jaesoon running to me. Hmmm.. He's another problem. He's waiting for my love.. I love him.. but as a big brother. I can't return his feelings. But how do I say it??

We continued walking around the school while talking about random stuff. *I wonder if Junhyung have talked to Hyuna*

"Hey Minyoung ah~ there's a newly opened restaurant near the mall. Do you want to go there tomorrow??" Jaesoon asked me while walking. Is he asking me for a date?? No. If I go with him, then he might suspect that I love him too. But, maybe if I go with him, then I could tell him how I really feel. That I only think of him as an older brother. 

"Uhm.. uh.. yeah sure.." I answered while looking away.

"Great! We can go there for dinner tomorrow. I'll just pick you up from your house."

"Yeah okay.."

Lessons have passed and it was time for lunch. I walked to the cafeteria and saw all my friends there. Hyuna was there aswell. But she didn't look happy. *Did Junhyung already told her?* I walked to their table and sat beside Cho Hee. I looked at Junhyung and looked at Hyuna then looked back to Junhyung and mouthed "Did you tell her?" but he shooked his head. So he haven't told her? How come she looks sad then? I decided to brush it off and told everyone that I'm going for a walk around school. I needed some fresh air. Some peaceful time by myself.

My phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Minyoung ssi, you need to come to the hospital by next week. It's urgent. We need to do it as soon as possible"

"Uhm.. Can't it wait until the end of my school year? Which is about 2 months from now?"

"No Minyoung ssi, It might be dangerous for you if we wait for that long. We already gave you a month extention because you wished for it. But it would be best if we do it this coming Friday."

"Did you already find someone?"

"Unfortunately, no. We still have to do some test to some people. But we'll tell you as soon as possible"

"O-okay..Uhm I have to go now.."

"Alright. I'll see you next week"

I sighed as I hung up my phone. How will I tell them about my situation??

"Minyoung ah.." I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Hyuna

"Oh.. Hyuna unnie.. how.. how long have you been there??" I asked her. Afraid that she might have heard my conversation on the phone.

"I just came here. I saw that you were talking to someone on your phone so I decided to walk around for a bit then came back"

"Oh.. okay.. so.. do you want to talk or something?"

"Yeah.. but do you mind if we walk while talking? I think it feels better when you talk while walking.."

"Okay" I said then started walking with her.

"You know, I never thought one sided love could be this hard.. I've always thought that Junhyung would only love me.. But I guess I was wrong.." Hyuna started talking.. sadness obvious in her voice. *Did she realize about Junhyung's love for me??* "You could never expect the same person to stay the same after some years. Somehow they would change. Either for the better or for worst. I guess I was still holding into our past so I never realized Junhyung have forgotten about his love for me." She continued while we sat on a bench. "Junhyung love someone else.." She said.

"A-are.. you sure about it?? I mean.. D-did he tell you anything??" I asked while looking on the ground. I can't look at Hyuna. I can't look at her hurtful expression.

"No.. He didn't say anything.."

"Uhm. okay.." I said

"I really thought he could love me again.. I was really happy when he agreed to start all over.. I was really happy thinking that we could start a new love between me and Junhyung.. But then he said he can't promise to love me back.. That time.. All I wanted to do is cry and breakdown. But I pulled myself together and pretended to be okay with it.. Then one day, I discovered that he loved someone else.. My heart broke into million pieces.. I wanted to go to that girl and just make her life a living hell because she took Junhyung away from me.. You know they say.. 'it's better to give than to recieve' ... I thought it was some kind of lame saying.. But then that time I realize.. Maybe it's better if I just give her Junhyung.. If I really love him.. then I should let him go and be happy with someone else.. Eventhough it's going to hurt like hell, it wouldn't matter.. At least I know I made him happy.." Hyuna cried as she said those words.. I didn't know what to say.. If it wasn't because of me.. she would be happy with Junhyung right now.. she wouldn't be here crying.. 

I hugged her for comfort.. "If that girl heard what you said, she would feel really bad.. She didn't wish for you to be hurt.. She didn't wish for you to cry like this.. But she would be thankful.." I said.. Tears started rolling down my cheeks too. Hyuna pulled away from the hug and smiled at me but she was still crying. She stood up and took my hand. So I stood up as well.

"I'm leaving.. I'm going to Japan to visit some relatives there.. and maybe have some time for myself too.. I need to fix myself and come back with a new heart.. I don't want to stay here and get hurt emotionally. So I decided to leave.. I'm leaving this Friday.." She said.

"Do you have to?? I mean.. Why don't you talk to that girl and tell her that you really love Junhyung.. then maybe.. maybe.. she's willing to give up on him.." *Am I really willing to give up on Junhyung for Hyuna's happiness?? It's my fault that she's hurting anyway..*

Hyuna looked at me and smiled. "Yes I have to.. I have to leave if I want to move on and fix my heart.. I know that girl will take care of Junhyung.. and I know she will love him truthfully.." She said then hugged me. And whispered into my ears. "Minyoung ah.. Take care of Junhyung okay?? I know you guys love each other so much.. So love each other like there's no tomorrow.. Love each other like no one else matters but the two of you.. Don't let anyone or anything come between your relationship.. Please don't make the same mistakes that I did.. And please don't make Junhyung cry.. If you do, I'll come back here and steal him away from you.." She pulled away and smiled at me. "I trust you Minyoung ah.. Take care okay?" She said then walked away. While I stood there dumbfounded. *What just happened??*

Her words sank into my brain. Then I realized she gave up Junhyung for my happiness. She gave up her own happiness for Junhyung. Am I being selfish?

"Hyuna unnie!!! Thank you!! I won't forget you! and.. I'm sorry!!" I yelled. She turned around and waved at me.

*Thank you Hyuna.. I'm sorry you had to sacrifice.. I won't forget what you did.. so thank you.. I hope you'll find someone who will love you trully someday..*