"I Don't Know.. Maybe?"

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

*RIIIIINGGGGG*

The bell rang stating that the class is over and it's finally time for lunch!!! I gathered all my books and walked out of the classroom.

"Hey!" I heard someone and I turned around to see Jaesoon standing near the door.

"Oh hey oppa! What are you doing outside my class?"

"Well I want to walk with you. I'm not used to this school yet. "

"Okay. But I need to go to my locker first to return my books" 

---

Jaesoon and I arrived at the school garden. Everyone was already there. Even Hyuna.

"Hyuna what are you doing here?" Jaesoon asked.

"Well I transferred here. What about you?"

"I transferred here too"

"What?! So you're not going back to America??" Junhyung asked Jaesoon. *Wow. So Jaesoon wasn't lying when he said he didn't tell Junhyung*

 

 

- Junhyung's POV - 

"I transferred here too" Jaesoon answered Hyuna's question.

"What?! So you're not going back to America??" I asked him.

"Nope. I called mom the other day and told her that I'm staying here to study" Jaesoon answered. *If he stays here, my chance with Minyoung will be even more hard.*

"Hyung! I remember the sleep over at your house last time! Can we do it again?? It was super fun!!" Dongwoon said breaking up the silence.

"Yeah! It was fun last time!" Yoseob agreed.

"Uh.. okay.. how about Friday night?" I suggested

"Yeah!" They all agreed while hi-5ing each other.

We all stayed at the school garden talking and mocking around.

*RINGGGGGGG*

The school bell rang.

"Okay gotta go home now. See you guys tomorrow!" Minyoung said while getting up from her seat.

"You're going home already?" Jaesoon asked.

"Yeah, I don't have any afternoon classes today" She answered

"Oh okay! Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow" Jaesoon said and walked away.

I also don't have any afternoon classes today! Yes! I can talk to Minyoung!

"Minyoung!" I yelled while catching up with her.

"Oh oppa. Why?" 

"C-can I walk with you? I.. I don't have any afternoon classes too.." I said nervously while rubbing the back of my neck. Please say yes. Please say yes.!!

"Yah! Junhyung oppa! Where are you going????" We heard Hyuna shouting while running towards us.

"Let's go!" I grabbed Minyoung's hand and ran away.

"O-oppa.. Where are we going??" She asked while running away.

"I don't know. Let's run away from Hyuna" I answered.

We ran and ran until we ended up at the park near her house.

"Wow, I didn't know we ran that far" Minyoung said while laughing. She sat on one of the swings while I sat on the other one.

We fell silent. No one dared to talk. And it was kinda awkward. So I decided to talk.

"She's my ex girlfriend." I said while looking at Minyoung's peaceful face. Wondering if her expression would change to anger. But nothing happened. She just smiled and looked at the ground. What? Does she not care that Hyuna is my ex girlfriend?? What's wrong with her?? "I said she's my ex girlfriend" i repeated. Thinking that she didn't hear me the first time I said it. 

"I know" She said while smiling at me. *What? How did she know??*

"W-what?? ... H-how?" I asked. 

"Jaesoon.."

"Yeah of course Jaesoon would tell you." I interrupted once I heard Jaesoon's name.

"No.. I asked him to tell me. So don't blame him.. but.. why.. is Hyuna back..?" She asked. I wanted to answer her. *Should I tell her that Hyuna came back because of me??* I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

Minyoung smiled at me and stood up. "It's okay, you don't have to answer me. Anyways, I gotta go now.. See you at school tomorrow" She said and walked away.

"Do you.. Do you love Jaesoon??" I asked before she could walk away any further. *Gah! Why did I even ask that question?!! What if she say yes?!*

She turned around to face me. "I don't know.. maybe?" She said then smiled at me. Then walked away. Leaving me there dumbfounded and somewhat angry and jealous.