Brotherly Rival??

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

"Jaesoon?!" Junhyung said

"Hyung!!" The guy sitting on the couch said and hugged Junhyung. He saw the guys and Cho Hee and he greeted them. Then he looked at me and smiled. So I smiled back.

"What are you doing here??" Junhyung asked

"Well I'm here to visit you hyung! I'm on my school holiday right now so I'll be staying here for a month!" 

"Did you come here alone?" 

"Yeah mom was really busy with her business and I wanted to see you and the guys so I came here"

The other guys started to gather around the guy and they were all chatting. Cho Hee was about to go and talk to him too but I pulled her away.

"Yah who is he??" I asked

"Junhyung oppa's twin brother; Jaesoon" Cho Hee answered

"Twin brother???"

"Yeah twin brother. Junhyung oppa is 10 minutes older so Jaesoon oppa calls him hyung hehe~"

"Does he know you too?" 

"Yeah before I moved to another city, I used to live in this city and we were all neighbours so all those guys have known each other since Junior High School"

"But where was he all this time?"

"Before they finished junior high, their mom took him to America"

"Ahh okay"

We walked over to the guys and told them that we're getting our bags upstairs and go home.

"Minyoung wait!" Junhyung called. I walked back to him and he introduced me to his brother.

"Jaesoon this is Minyoung. Minyoung this is Jaesoon. My twin brother" 

"Annyeong" I bowed and so did Jaesoon. He smiled brightly at me. *Hmm.. they look so much alike. They really are twins! But Jaesoon looks nicer. Maybe if you make them wear the same thing, I'd get confuse on who is who.*

Cho Hee and I went back upstairs and took our bags.

"I'm going home now" I said

"Can I take you home??" Jaesoon asked

"Ohh no it's alright. Just stay here and talk to your brother. You haven't seen each other for a long time." 

"I'll take you home" Junhyung said

"I said it's alright oppa.. I'll just take the bus"

~~~

I took the bus home and went straight to my room and sat on the bed. I don't know why, but when I first saw Jaesoon, there's this warm feeling in my heart. Arghh. No I can't like him. I already love Junhyung! I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep but my brain was full of thoughts about Jaesoon. *Weird. I only meet him like an hour ago*

- Junhyung's POV - 

 

I have a feeling. When I introduced Jaesoon to Minyoung, they looked comfortable to each other. 

Everyone went home. I went to Jaesoon's room to check up on him.

"Hey after you unpack your things you should go to sleep. I know you're still tired from your flight"

"Yeah I'll go to sleep soon hyung"

I started walking towards the door but Jaesoon called me back

"Hyung.."

"Yeah?"

"You know Minyoung??"

*Oh no..* I thought. "Yeah, what about her?"

"Well, she looks nice"

"What do you mean she looks nice?"

"She looks nice, I want to get closer to her"

*Oh hell no* "So? why are you telling me that?"

"Well because you know her.. And I'd like to ask you if you can help me get close to her or something"

*I can't let him steal the girl I've been waiting for a long time. Sorry bro, but she's mine.* "Sorry Jae, but you should do it on your own. Don't you know how to get close to a girl? I'm pretty sure you've been in a lot of relationships in America. So why would you ask me to help you?"

"Well I've only been in one relationship, we lasted for 3 years but I found out that she was cheating on me"

*This is worst than I thought. He could easily win Minyoung's heart. He's the total opposite of me. Aishh!* "Oh, well I still think it's better if you do it yourself sorry"

"It's alright hyung, thanks"

I went back to my room thoughts of Minyoung flowed in my brain. I guess the brotherly rival will start now.

 


Sorry for late update!! >.< I've been sick lately so yeah~ thanks for reading! :D