I'll Tell You How I Feel..

Who Would Have Thought...


- Minyoung's POV - 

I woke up with the sunlight shining on my face. I looked over at the clock and it wad already 9am. I walked all around Junhyung's room. It's surprisingly clean and big too. I walked downstairs to ask one of the maids where my clothes are. 

"Uh.. excuse me?" I started
"You're awake. What would you like for breakfast?" 
"Oh.. uhm.. anything?? Anyway, I'd like to ask where my clothes are??"
"It's still being washed so you can get it later."
"Ahh okay. Thank you"

Then I started walking away. But stopped by the kitchen door and walk back again.

"Uhm.. excuse me??"
"Yeah?"
"Can I cook breakfast with you??"
"Ohh! No it's fine. If Junhyung wakes up and sees you cooking with us, he'll be really mad"
"No. I really want to cook. Pleaseee~??"
"Aigoo~ okay okay"

The maid and I had a good talk while cooking. She even asked me if I'm Junhyung's girlfriend. *sigh~ I wish* She also told me that I'm the first girl Junhyung brought home.

Breakfast was done so I decided that I'll wake up Junhyung but the maid stopped me before I had the chance to walk out of the kitchen.

"Junhyung doesn't like it when he gets woken up. So we just let him wake up anytime"
"Ohh.. okay.. I'll just go get something from upstairs then.." I lied. I wanted to wake up Junhyung so I ran upstairs and  into the guest room. I opened the door slowly and sat quietly at the edge of the bed. While staring at his face.

*You looks so peaceful.. I wish you were always like this..* 

"Yah!!! Oppa~! Wake up!!!!" I shouted while pushing him and he fell off the bed. *uh oh!* I just stood there on the other side of the bed; frozen. While waiting for Junhyung to shout at me. But it's been like 3 minutes and I haven't heard any angry grumbling yet.

"Oppa?" I said and walk slowly to the other side of the bed to see what's happening. 

*SNORE* Aigoo! He already fell off the bed but he just fell asleep even more!

"Oppa~" I said one more while moving him slowly.

"Yah!!!" 

"Waahhh!!!"

"Yah oppa! Don't scare me like that!!" I said. And realize Junhyung was hugging me. 

"You're so funny when you're shocked. hahaha" 

"Yah oppa let me goooo~!!"

He finally let go of me and we both stood up.

"Why are you here by the way??"

"Well I just want to wake you up and tell you that breakfast is ready. So go down quickly and have breakfast."

"Okay I'll be down in a minute."

~~~

- Junhyung's POV - 

I woke up with Minyoung's voice calling me. Usually, I don't like it when people wake me up in the morning. But I think it just depends on who's waking me up. This morning is different. It's Minyoung. That's probably why I didn't get mad. I fell off the bed and pretended that I was still sleeping because I decided to scare her. 

"Oppa~" 

"Yah!!" I shouted then hugged her. It felt like my heart skipped a few beats. I wish we could stay like this forever.

~~~

After breakfast, Minyoung and I went outside to take a walk in our garden. 

*Ring Ring*

"Yoboseyo?? Oh! Gikwang oppa! ... eh??... ohh! ne!.. Okay I'll be there in half an hour. See you!"

So I guess they'll be having their first date today?? But why hasn't she told me about her relationship with Gikwang?? And same with Gikwang?? Well I don't really care if they tell me or not. Oh what the heck! Of course I care!!

"Oppa!!" 

"Oh! uhm??"

"Gee oppa, I've been calling for your attention for like 3 minutes."

"Chincha? Mianhae"

"Gwenchana~ well I have to go now and meet Gikwang oppa~ thank you for letting me stay here and taking care of me! Gomawo oppa!" She said then kissed me on the cheeks.

Did... Did she just kiss me??

I didn't realize she started walking away. I ran to the rose plant and cut a piece of red rose.

"Yah! Minyoung ahh! Are you seriously going out of my house while still wearing my pajamas??"

"Omo!! I forgot! hahaha thanks for reminding!! I'll just go get changed"

She got changed and I walked with her until we reached the gate. 

"Here-" I said then handed her the rose

"Aww~ Thank you! Well I better go now~ bye bye"

I watched her as she walk away. 

*I don't care if you love him. I don't care if you're going out with him. It doesn't matter. I'll tell you how I feel.*