If I Make Her Jealous...

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

"Noooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" 

"Hmm... Shinyoung ah.. let noona sleep.."

"Okay! But I want to tell you that umma said it's already 10:30"

"Hmm.. yeah.." I answered lazily while hugging my pillow. "10:30.. It's only 10:30..... 10:30?? WHAT?! IT'S 10:30 ALREADY?!!" I yelled and realised that I'm already 30 minutes late for school! I moved quickly but fell off the bed. "Ughh!! What a start for a Friday morning!" I whined while standing up from the floor and run to the bathroom to get a shower. After that, I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen to get a piece of toast.

"Goodmorning sweetie.. I tried to wake you up before but you're a heavy sleeper." Mom greeted me.

"Goodmorning umma! I'm sorry but I'm really late for school now" I said and ran to the door.

"Minyoung ah! Your car keys are here. Are you planning to run to school??" 

"Kyaa! I'm sorry!" I said then grabbed my car keys from the kitchen counter and ran to my car.

I parked at the school parking and quickly got out of my car then ran to my classroom. I was panting really hard when I arrived at the door of my first class. Only to find my classmate talking and laughing at each other.

"Omo! Minyoung unnie! Why are you panting so hard??" Cho Hee said while running towards me.

"I-.. I-... W-where's... the t-teacher??" I asked between breaths.

"She's sick so we're free for the first class!" Cho Hee announced happily

"Oh gahh~!! I thought I was late so I went here as fast as I could only to find the teacher not here!!" I stomped the ground in anger. 

"Haha it's alright unnie! Hey you wanna go to the cafeteria?? I didn't eat breakfast and I'm really hungry now.." She pouted while rubbing her stomach. 

"Yeah sure. I only ate a piece of toast on the way here so I'm hungry too.."

While we were walking to the cafeteria, we saw Junhyung walking with Hyuna.

"Hey, isn't that Hyuna unnie walking with Junhyung oppa?" Cho Hee asked while pointing at them.

"Yeah I think so." I replied. "Uhm hey.. do you know why Hyuna came back?"

"Huh? Uh.. n-no.. I d-don't know.." Cho Hee replied while looking at the ground.. *Hmm.. seems like she knows something..*

"Nothing. I was just curious why she came back after 3 years." I said.

We bought some food from the counter and looked for a table. OH GREAT. The table that we went to is opposite Junhyung and Hyuna's table.

I tried to focus talking to Cho Hee but once in a while, I would look at Junhyung and Hyuna. *Gah! Get away from him Hyuna!*

 

- Junhyung's POV -

I saw Minyoung and Cho Hee sat on the table opposite from me and Hyuna. Once in a while, I would see her look at us. But most of the time, she would glare at Hyuna. *Is she jealous?? YES! She's jealous! If I make her jealous... then it means I have a chance! Because if she gets jealous, then it means she have feelings for me! Yep! That's it! I'll make her jealous!*

After thinking of my brilliant idea, I took Hyuna's hand and walked towards the table where Minyoung and Cho Hee is.

"Oh hey oppa! Hey Hyuna unnie!" Cho Hee greeted us.

"Hey" I greeted back. I looked over to Minyoung but she was avoiding my gaze. We sat infront of them and started talking. But mostly, it was just Cho Hee and Hyuna who are talking. They knew each other before Cho Hee left to live in another city. That's why they're comfortable in talking to each other.

"Uhm.. I've never really introduced myself properly to you before.. I'm Kim Hyuna" Hyuna introduced herself to Minyoung while smiling.

"I'm Minyoung. Nice to meet you" Minyoung replied. She was trying to be nice but I knew she wanted to rip Hyuna in half.

"Great! So now we can be friends" Hyuna exclaimed happily. But Minyoung just gave her a forced smile.

I can tell that Minyoung is really jealous now. By the way she glares at Hyuna. *What if I make her even more jealous??* I asked myself while an evil smirk formed on my lips. I held Hyuna's hand that was on the table. Hyuna jumped a bit. Shocked at my action and she looked at me with curiosity written all over her face. I didn't say anything but just smiled at her.

I can see Minyoung from the corner of my eyes. She was clenching her fist while glaring at us. *Woahh so she's really jealous!*

I stood up and told Hyuna that we should get going to our next class. 

"We're going now so we'll see you guys later" I said to both Cho Hee and Minyoung.

"Bye!" Hyuna said while giving them a small wave.

"Bye unnie~ bye oppa! See you later" Cho Hee answered while Minyoung just kept quiet. 

Hyuna and I started walking and I s my right arm on her waist making her jump from my action.

"W-why.. are you acting abit different??" Hyuna asked

"Nothing." I chuckled. I looked back to where Minyoung and Cho Hee is. I can see Cho Hee holding Minyoung back while Minyoung is glaring angrily at us. I laughed and walked away with Hyuna.

 

- Minyoung's POV -

Junhyung walked to our table while holding Hyuna's hands. Hyuna and Cho Hee were comfortably talking to each other while I just sat there trying to ignore them. Hyuna introduced herself to me and I introduced myself back. Trying to be calm. *Ah! I want to rip her in half!!*

"Great! So now we can be friends" She exclaimed happily. She seems nice. But I can't help being jealous! So I just gave her a forced smile.

Junhyung smirked evily while he took Hyuna's hand and held it. Making her curious at his action. *Gah!!!!* I screamed inside my head while a clench my fist.

Junhyung stood up and said that they should get going to their next class. Junhyung and Hyuna said their goodbyes. 

"Bye unnie~ bye oppa! See you later" Cho Hee said while I just sat there quietly trying to keep my anger and jealousy inside.

They started walking away and I saw Junhyung s his arm on Hyuna's waist.

That's it! I'm going to kill Junhyung!!! I stood up from my seat and tried to walk away but Cho Hee was pulling me back.

"Cho Hee let me go.." I tried to say calmly while glaring at Junhyung.

"No unnie. I know you're jealous but you can kill Junhyung oppa later" 

"What?! Who says I'm jealous???" 

"Pssh. You did" 

"No I didn't!" I denied while sitting back down.

"Yeah sure.." Cho Hee said while chuckling

"Yah! Who's side are you on???" 

"Hahahaha of course your side unnie! Now calm down and finish your food"

 


Yay~ double update today! :D I'll start going back to school tomorrow >.< But I promise I won't be on hiatus! Please keep supporting my fanfic kay?? Thank you~ <3