I Love You.. Please Don't Break My Heart Anymore..

Who Would Have Thought...

Sadly, this will be the LAST chapter :(


- Junhyung's POV -

"I'll do it" I said.

"Hyung! No! You can't do it!" Dongwoon yelled

"What?! Why?! What am I suppose to do?! Do I just stand here while the person I LOVE is dying?!!" I argued

Dongwoon cried while Doojoon and Gikwang comforted him. Hyunseung was trying to stop me from being hysterical and Yoseob was trying to comfort Cho Hee.

"Please.. at least let me do the test thing.. if my heart matches with Minyoungs' then I'm prepared to die for her.. but if it doesn't.. then I'm sorry.." I pleaded Minyoung's mom. She nodded slowly and lead me to the doctor's office.

The doctor agreed to do the test on me and told me to get changed into some hospital clothes. I told him to wait for a minute and I went outside the room to talk to my friends.

"Hey.. I'm doing this for Minyoung.. please don't try to stop me.. I want you guys to support me with this okay?? Please.." I cried and kneeled on the ground. Doojoon held my shoulders and made me stand up.

"I.. support you.." He said slowly and smiled at me even though tears were welling on his eyes. I hugged him tightly and looked over his shoulders to see my friends nodding while crying.

"Thank you guys.. I'll always be thankful that I met all of you.." I said and hugged him one by one while getting ready to go back to the doctor's office.

"Junhyung ssi! Junhyung ssi!" I heard someone yelling. I turned around and saw Minyoung's mom running at me.

"Uhm.. yeah??" I asked while wiping my tears

"They already have a heart donor!! And it matches with my daughters' heart!!" Minyoung's mom cried of happiness.

"Uh.. uhm.. really????" I asked. Not believing every word she says.

"Yes! They will do the surgery in 2 hours!! It will take about 10 hours to do the whole procedure so let's just hope for a positive result!!"

Rivers of tears flowed out of my eyes. I cried in happiness. *There's still hope..* I thought while I cried at the corner. I felt someone tapping me on my shoulders. I turned around and saw Minyoung's mom smiling at me.

"Junhyung ssi.. Thank you for offering your heart to my daughter.. But now you don't have to do it.. and I'm sure that if the surgery is successful, and my daughter wakes up, she'll be really happy to see you.. Junhyung, I give you permission to date my daughter.. I know both of you loves each other so much.. So don't waste any time.. Make your move once she's out of the hospital okay??" Minyoung's mom smiled at me. I didn't know what to say. So I just hugged her..

I saw the doctor walking out of his office so I ran towards him and asked who's the person donating his/her heart to Minyoung. I gotta thank him/her.

"Sorry Junhyung ssi.. but the donor specifically told us to not reveal his identity." the doctor replied while tapping my right shoulder.

"He?? So it's a guy??" I asked. Suddenly feeling  a bit pain in my heart.

"Yeah. And that's all I could say.. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare for the surgery now."

I nodded and walked back to the waiting area. 

It's already 10pm right now. I haven't eaten anything since we came here this afternoon. The surgery started an hour ago. They said it would take about 10 hours to do the very complicated surgery. I hope it will go well. 

"Hey Junhyung ah.. I will take Cho Hee home now.. I will see you tomorrow okay?? You better go home soon. I know you're tired.." Yoseob smiled and patted my shoulder. I only smiled and nodded back at him

"Yeah hyung.. You should go home soon and get some rest.. Noona will be fine and we all know that" Dongwoon said.

"Yeah.. I'll go home soon. You guys should go now I'll see you all tomorrow.. Thank you for staying here with me today.." I said

They all started to walk away and out of the hospital.. I continued sitting there for 15 more minutes until Minyoung's mom came and told me to go home. I nodded, took my bag and head home.

~~~

I went straight to bed and immediately fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up at 6:30. I got up and had a shower. It was nearly 7am when I walked out of my room. I wondered if the surgery is already finish. If it was successful. If Minyoung survived. I was ready to open the door and walk out of the house when I remembered my brother. I haven't seen him since the other day. *Does he know that Minyoung had a surgery??* I decided to walk up to his room to let him know about Minyoung's situation. I knocked on his door 3 times but there was no answer. I knocked again but it's still quiet. *Did he already go back to America?? It can't be.. He was suppose to go there next week* I turned the knob of his bedroom door and to my surprise, it wasn't locked. I walked inside but he wasn't there. I immediately walked to his closet and it was empty. *So he went back to America without saying goodbye to me??* I was about to walk out of his room when something caught my eye. I saw a letter on his study table.

"To Junhyung hyung,

Hey hyung! I'm sorry I left without telling you. I didn't know how to tell you about my decision. It was hard but I chose to do it. I love her so I decided to help her. I'm sorry hyung. If you're thinking that I went back to America, you're wrong. Let's just say that I went SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY. Where no one doesn't know me. The place where we're free to do anything. I can't tell you what I did but I know you will find out eventually. So I'm apologizing in advance. Please don't get mad if you find out the real reason why I LEFT.  I will miss you hyung. I will miss the times that we always fight. I will always watch over you. I will make sure you're always safe.

Until then, 

Your handsome brother. Yong Jaesoon."

I couldn't understand what he was telling me in the letter. Why was he apologizing?? Did he get someone pregnant?? I don't know why. But my tears started to fall. And I had a bad feeling about Jaesoon.

I ran to my car and sped up to the hospital. I ran to Minyoung's waiting room and saw that my friends were already there.

"How was the surgery?? Is it finish?? How was Minyoung??" I asked running out of breath. They all looked at me with teary eyes and seems like they were hiding something. "Why are you guys looking at me like that??" I asked. Fear taking over my body as I walked closer to them.

"The surgery finish 1 and a half our ago. The surgery went well. Minyoung survived but she was still sleeping. The doctor said she would wake up soon. Once she get enough sleep" Gikwang explained.

"That's good news then! But.. why.. do you guys look like that?? Aren't you all happy that Minyoung is fine now??" I asked

"Jaesoon.." Doojoon started.

"Jaesoon?? Did you guys see him?? He left a letter saying he went somewhere far away. But I couldn't exactly understand what he was trying to say. Did he come here to check up on Minyoung before he left??" I asked but somehow feeling scared.

"J-jaesoon.. he.. he's dead..." Doojoon cried

"WHAT?! You guys are kidding me right?? Tell me you're joking!" I yelled while holding up Doojoon's collar.

"Hyung! Stop!" Dongwoon yelled. Gikwang and Hyunseung trying to pull me away.

"They took out his body from the same room where Minyoung had the surgery.." Yoseob said slowly..

"He.. He's the one that donated his heart.. isn't he??" I asked. I hoping that they would say no.. But they nodded slowly. That's when I felt my legs give up. I fell on the floor while crying. *Jaesoon.. why???* My friends surrounded me and tried to calm me down. But nothing worked. I ran outside and went to the hospital garden. *Jaesoon.. so when you said you went somewhere far away.. You meant you went to heaven.. I'm so sorry I haven't been a good brother to you.. Please forgive me..*

 

- Minyoung's POV -

I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by a bright light. *What is this place?? Am I dead??? I guess they didn't find any heart donor.. I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Junhyung.. I didn't even had the chance-*

"Omo! Minyoung ah!! You're awake!! You're awake!!" I heard a familiar voice yelled. I turned to my right to see my mom and my dad jumping in joy. And my brother sleeping in the sofa. Seconds later, the doctor and a nurse rushed in to check on me. *Wait. I'm alive???? I'M ALIVE?? YES! I'M ALIVE!!*

The doctor told my parents and my brother to stay out of the room for a minute while they do some checks on me.

"How are you feeling Minyoung ssi??" The doctor asked while checking my vital sign

"Uh... I'm okay.. My heart is just hurting a little bit.." I answered.

"Because the surgery just finished this morning, the stitches were still kinda fresh so it might hurt for a few days.."

"Uhm.. so where did you find a donor??"

"Well maybe you should read this letter. Before the surgery began yesterday, the donor wrote this and told me to give it to you once you wake up.." He said while handing me a letter

"So.. so.. someone died because the donor donated his/her heart for me??" I asked

"Well, you could say that.. But don't blame yourself.. It was the donor's decision.. Go ahead and read the letter. We will check up on you from time to time to make sure you're recovering well.." He said while he walked out of the room with the nurse.

I opened the letter to see a very familiar handwriting.

"To Minyoung,

By the time you read this, I'm gone. I'm glad the operation went fine. Because if it didn't, you wouldn't be reading this right now. And you would be beside me here watching everyone else from above.
There are so many things I wanted to say.. but first.. why didn't you tell us about your heart disease?!! second.. I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye.. Well I said goodbye. But you were unconscious that time so I guess it didn't count. Next thing is I love you. I know you only love me as a brother and you can't love me back but that's alright. I love you so much that it made me do this. I'm giving you my heart. So don't worry when I'm gone. Because I'm always with you. On the left side of your chest. You will always feel me beating there. My heart will still be beating for you. Don't worry because I would be your angel, only without wings and don't worry as I will always watch you from above so don't do anything stupid or I will make sure to come down and punch you in the face. keke I'm just joking. I could never hurt you or else my brother will kill me. Whenever you miss me, just look up at the sky or feel your heartbeat because I will be talking to you in that way. Make my heart yours and love my brother truly. Now, please don't cry. Or if you're already crying, please stop. That heart of mine doesn't cry that often.
Please don't be mad for what I did. Please don't feel guilty that I died because I gave you my heart. I did it be because I love you. And don't blame anyone either. Hyuna tried to stop me but I followed what my heart said. I did it for you my love. 
Now, I have to go. Remember that I will always be watching and guiding you. Please take care of my heart that is now yours.

It doesn't matter if you can't love me back because I will make sure to find you in our next life. And I will make sure that I will see you first before anyone else. Especially Junyung.

Your handsome admirer,

Jaesoon"

My hands trembled as I read Jaesoon's letter.. He died because he donated his heart for me.. *Jaesoon.. you should've not done it.. Why did you do it?? I know you love me that's why you did it.. But dying for me is not acceptable.. You had to die because of me.. why..*

I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

~~~

Weeks have passed and I was finally released from the hospital. Although I wasn't fully recovered, the doctor allowed me to go home because he thinks I will recover fast with my family around me. 

I finished packing my bag and head for the door. My dad took my bag and lead us to the car. I couldn't help but cry as I remembered Jaesoon. I saw Junhyung last week. He said he already know about what happened to Jaesoon. Although he tried to be strong, I could see thru his eyes that he was missing his brother. 
The car stopped infront of the beach.

"uhm.. appa? Why are we here??"

"You should go out of the car" Dad said. I was shocked and I thought he was telling me to get out because he was mad at me or something.

"Honey, you stayed in the hospital for over a month.. You should stay here in the beach for a while to get some fresh air.." Mom explained. I did what they said and got of the car. I soon as I closed the car door, Dad drove off really fast.

"Yah!" I yelled. *Aish! How am I suppose to go home??? They didn't even leave me any money to get the bus or taxi! Are they expecting me to walk home???* I wondered while I stomped on the sand angrily. Just then, I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes.

"Yah!! Who are you??!! Yah!!" I yelled while trying to get the stranger's hands off my eyes.

The person chuckled and turned me around. It was Junhyung smiling sweetly at me. 

"Yah! You scared me!!" I yelled while slapping his chest. He suddenly pulled me into a hug and told me to be quiet. I hugged him back and we stayed silent.

"Even though I continiously break your heart, I will make sure that I will be the one to pick up the pieces one by one and put it all back together.. I love you Minyoung.. Will you be my one and only girlfriend??" He asked while breaking the hug. He looked at me with hopeful eyes while holding my shoulders. Hundred butterflies started flying around my stomach. My heart beating faster than it's usual rate. *Jaesoon, are you telling me to accept Junhyung's love??* I looked up at the sky and the sun was setting but there was a cloud forming an almost impossible heart shape. *Thank you Jaesoon..*
I looked at Junhyung's eyes and nodded. "Yes, I would love to be your one and only girlfriend Junhyung." I said and gave him my sweetest smile. He smiled back and pulled me closer. Closer. Closer. and Closer. Until our lips finally pressed. He gave me the sweetest and most romantic kiss I've ever had.

"YAY!!!"

"Congratulations!!!"

"Yah! Don't kiss her!!"

We broke off the kiss as we heard some familiar voices yelling at us. We looked back and saw the guys, Cho Hee, Mom, Dad and Shinyoung walking towards us. 

Cho Hee walked towards me while holding a cake. "You're finally out of the hospital so we had to throw a party!" She said.

"Blow the candle~" Yoseob sang while standing beside Cho Hee. And I saw him s his arm on her waist which made Cho Hee jump a bit. I smirked. "Is there something going on between you two that I should know??" I asked while folding my arms.

"No!" "Yes!" They answered at the same time.

I chuckled and closed my eyes. *I wish everything would stay the way they are right now.. This is perfect.. Everyone is happy.. I wish Jaesoon is happy wherever he is right now.. I wish Junhyung and I would stay happy together for as long as we are together..* I wished and blew the candle. Everyone started clapping and jumping around the beach. 

I walked closer to Junhyung and hugged him. 

"I love you.. Please don't break my heart anymore.."

 


- End -

Kyaaa!! This is probably the hardest chapter I've ever written!! I didn't want this to end but every story have an ending right?? And also because I'm really busy with my school right now.. ANYWAY.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting on my fanfic. Thank you all for loving this and thanks for supporting me till the end~ I love you guys!! <3

I'm thinking of making a sequel~ but this time it would be Cho Hee and Yoseob's love story. If I make a sequel, Junhyung and Minyoung will have some parts on it too^^ So do you guys want Cho Hee and Yoseob's love story?? Just comment below and tell me if you want it or not~

OH! Special mention to --> undesirableme <-- I wrote this fanfic for her~ she was Minyoung in this story :D

So~ thank you all again! Hopefully I will see you all next time when I write a sequel or when I write a new story~ thank you! thank you! i love you all~ <3 *cries*