I Love You..

Who Would Have Thought...

waaahh!! sorry I haven't been updating!! >.< i've been sick and really busy T_T anyway~ ENJOY!! :D


- Flashback from last chapter - 

- Junhyung's POV - 

I stopped from running and walked slowly to the garden. I saw Minyoung in Gikwang's arms. Why does it feel like someone is stabbing me? *Pabo. It's all your fault*

Minyoung broke the hug and Gikwang started to wipe Minyoung's tears. I walked slowly and entered the garden.

"Hyung.." Dongwoon broke the silence from everyone.

"Yah! What did you do to make Minyoung cry?!" Gikwang shouted and ran to me. He held my collar tightly. I can see from his eyes that he was really angry. *Did I really make her cry?*

- End of flashback - 

~~~

- Minyoung's POV - 

 

Gikwang started punching Junhyung. But Junhyung is not fighting back. The guys are stopping them but Gikwang won't stop.

"STOP!!" I cried. And I felt my heart aching. Next thing I knew, someone was carrying me. I tried to open my eyes but it won't listen to me. I can hear them talking.

"Yah! Wake up!!"

"Noona.. please wake up.."

Huh?? What happened?? I tried to open my eyes slowly.

"W-what.. happened...?" I asked and there's still a little bit pain in my heart. But I didn't say anything.

"Noona! You're awake!!" Dongwoon hugged me.

"hmm.. yeah.. what happened??" I asked

"Well.. you yelled 'STOP!!' then you suddenly fainted." Yoseob explained

 

I looked around the place and realised it was my room.

"Where's Gikwang and Junhyung? What happened to them?" I asked

"I told them to go home and cool down" Doojoon answered.

"Oh.. okay.."

"Unnie!!!" I heard Cho Hee yelling and ran to my room.

"Yah! Unnie! Are you alright??" She asked and sat on my bed. I let out a small chuckle and told her I'm fine.

 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in~~" Yoseob sang

 

Gikwang entered with his head down looking on the floor. 

"Uhm.. guys can I talk to Minyoung for a minute?" He asked

"Sure.." Doojoon said.

And they all left the room leaving me and Gikwang alone.

"Hey.. Are you feeling alright now?"

"Yeah.."

"Listen.. I'm really sorry about what happened earlier.. I didn't mean to.."

"Shh.. It's alright.. No need to be sorry.." I said and smiled at him.

"Yay~~" Gikwang said happily and jumped around.

----

 

I went to school today and saw Junhyung seating on his seat while looking outside the window. It looks like he's thinking about something very seriously that he didn't even notice that I entered the class. I wanted to talk to him but I didn't know what to say. The teacher entered and we started the class.

 

----

After school, I saw Gikwang walking back and forth and looks like he's thinking.

"Hey oppa!" I yelled and ran to him. "Hmm? Why do you have a serious face??"

"Ohh. Minyoung ah~ Can I talk to you??"

"Sure!"

He took my hand and we started walking. I was a bit shock at his action. But I didn't mind. I felt safe for some weird reason. We went to the school garden. 

"Soooo~ what did you want to talk about??" I asked happily.

"Uhm.. I don't know how to say this.."

"Eh? Just say it!"

"I need to ask you something"

"About what? Ask me anything~"

"Well.. There's this girl.. And I really like her.. well no.. scratch that!.. I love her.."

"Aww! That's so sweet!"

"Yeah.. Well anyway, I don't know how to tell her.."

"Aish! I thought you're good with girls oppa?? *sigh* The best way is to just tell her how you really feel."

"Okay. But.. I'm not really sure if she feels the same way.."

"Well that's a tough one. But I think you should just tell her anyway.. You never know~ but she might just feel the same way"

"True.."

-SILENCE-

"Is that all you have to ask??"

"Yeah! Thanks Minyoung!"

"No problem oppa! Anytime~! Well I'm going home now! 

I started to walk away but Gikwang grabbed my hand. I turned around and he was looking down.

"I-.. I.. love you Minyoung.."

 

- Junhyung's POV - 

This whole day, Minyoung didn't talk to me.. Well I can't blame her. I always make her cry.. But today I decided to talk to her and say sorry.

I was looking around for Minyoung and saw her walking with Gikwang while holding hands.

*What the heck?!* I thought and decided to follow them. They went to the school garden and I hid behind a huge tree. Just enough for me to listen to their conversation.

"I need to ask you something"

"About what? Ask me anything~"

"Well.. There's this girl.. And I really liker her.. well no.. scratch that!.. I love her.." *huh! So this dumb guy finally fell inlove huh?* I thought to myself.

"Aww! That's so sweet!"

"Yeah..  Well anyway, I don't know how to tell her.."

"Aish! I thought you're good with girls oppa?? *sigh* The best way is to just tell her how you really feel." *Aish! This guy is really dumb! Doesn't even know how to tell a girl that he loves her!*

"Okay. But.. I'm not really sure if she feels the same way.."

"Well that's a tough one. But I think you should jsut tell her anyway.. You never know~ but she might just feel the same way"

"True.."

-SILENCE-

There was a silence between them and I got bored listening to the conversation. And I heard Minyoung said that she's going home so I decided to start walking away before they find out that I was evesdropping on their talking.

"I-.. I.. love you Minyoung.." 

I froze to what Gikwang said.. I swear I was already kind of far away from them. But I still heard what he said! I walked back to the tree. I wanted to hear what will Minyoung say. Even though it's kind of breaking my heart.

 


Yay~! another chappie done! I hope this will make up for the days that I didn't update so I hope you guys liked it!! <3